Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Registered User chickenbroccoli's Avatar
    chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hiaw View Post
    im a chronic procrastinator.
    I thought Asians were supposed to be organized

Registered User datderecreatine's Avatar
    datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by chickenbroc**** View Post
    I thought Asians were supposed to be organized
    Not the southeast Asians. Filipinos, thais, viets, and dark Chinese are all lower class farmers. The rich Asians from privileged families are from china and Korea. Out of 1.3 billion who do you think has the money to leave and buy houses in us and give their teen kids bmws? Not the farmers I tell you that

My ex family was loaded. The first time I see a maybach in real life was her dads car. He worked for the United Nations. I couldn't believe their wealth.

Literally imagine all the poor middle eastern. None of the poor ones have family in oil. Not all Asians are rich and smart

I also think the stereotypes of Asians are wrong. 60% of the population is from Asia. So obviously the poor can't come here like the rich can. With a 5.5% Asian population. The majority of that is from privileged families that flew here or had the money to travel. Their kids get the best education. No **** the Asian statistic will be high. Like in Singapore or Hong Kong. They are a different breed.

Like when they talk about how smart Nigerians and Indians are. No **** they are sending their best to work here. Go to Nigerian, Indian, or china. Majority of them are dumber than americans

chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by datderecreatine View Post
    Not the southeast Asians. Filipinos, thais, viets, and dark Chinese are all lower class farmers. The rich Asians from privileged families are from china and Korea. Out of 1.3 billion who do you think has the money to leave and buy houses in us and give their teen kids bmws? Not the farmers I tell you that

My ex family was loaded. The first time I see a maybach in real life was her dads car. He worked for the United Nations. I couldn't believe their wealth.

Literally imagine all the poor middle eastern. None of the poor ones have family in oil. Not all Asians are rich and smart
    Are the fair skinned Chinese the ones with their stuff together? Maybe this is OP's problem, he is too tan.

datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are the fair skinned Chinese the ones with their stuff together? Maybe this is OP's problem, he is too tan.
    Pretty much. In Chinese culture the rich ones aren't in the sun and enjoy luxuries. The poor ones are in the sun working as farmers. They are viewed as low class. The Chinese even white washed their culture to reflect wealth. They can't hide it though. I seen it. They are trash human beings. Behide that is wealth is evil. 2 dollar minimum wage a day in Chinese laborers. Out of 1.3 billion there are at least 300-400 million Chinese in poverty.

You think America is evil? The only reason they paid their workers 2 dollars a day is because that's what the Chinese government was paying its own people. You think about Africans selling others to whites. How about the Chinese selling their own to be abused by foreigners

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fist yourself

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Now i have to order another ticket.

On an unrelated note, did you notice people treating you differently once you atarted lifting? If so, how long into lifting?
    Sup DK?
    I love eggs.

BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500) BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500) BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500) BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500) BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500) BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500) BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500) BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500) BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500) BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500) BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500)
    plane? what happened to the slow boat?

Pretty much. In Chinese culture the rich ones aren't in the sun and enjoy luxuries. The poor ones are in the sun working as farmers. They are viewed as low class. The Chinese even white washed their culture to reflect wealth. They can't hide it though. I seen it. They are trash human beings. Behide that is wealth is evil. 2 dollar minimum wage a day in Chinese laborers. Out of 1.3 billion there are at least 300-400 million Chinese in poverty.

You think America is evil? The only reason they paid their workers 2 dollars a day is because that's what the Chinese government was paying its own people. You think about Africans selling others to whites. How about the Chinese selling their own to be abused by foreigners
    I believe you. It seems in China chit is really friggin real. Americans need to go out of their way to look for things to complain about since we are so rich.

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sinan09400 View Post
    go back to your own country
    Oh look the pot calling the kettle black
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tornach View Post
    Oh look the pot calling the kettle black
    what

Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by burritoaday View Post
    Hardworking parents come to australia to give you a chance of a better life but youre a little ****head with no respect. Waste of space you are.
    respect, honour, family, come to Australia for a better life. Please stop imposing your stereotypical perception of chinese families onto me. It's quite ignorant tbh. Are you even chinese my friend? And besides im Australian i dont need to uphold bull**** values. You know nothing. It's always the americans that shoots uninformed opinions

Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Scrizzle View Post
    No tickee?
    No laundry
    325/440/545
    Clean: 285
    Pull-Up- + 135 lbs
    Vert: 32 inches

Former CFB Player Crew
    IF Crew
    Actually enjoys lifting Crew
    Allergic to Latex Crew

Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can relate. My dad is 4'11 and like 110-125 lb. I was bigger than him by 5th grade.

He had no idea how to feed us properly. I lived in 1 room with 3 older brothers growing up. Beyond poverty.

I remember we ate 1 egg sandwiches. **** my height and size came from her side of the family. My grandpa is like 6 feet from her side.

Yes Asian people are small because they don't eat. I was naturally 135 at 18 years old.

You won't get a appetite right away. I had to force feed myself to gain weight. 3 times a day was something new to me. I use to eat once a day and sometimes not even that

I spend about 100 a week on grocerry. Do not eat out. Do you know how to cook? Those direct mini oven things helped me a lot. So easy to cook with that

I actually grew up with a hatred towards my own kind. I see white peoples dogs get treated better than I did. Growing up I realized it wasn't the Chinese I dispise. It's poor people that I hate. If I had 4 dogs and I couldn't feed them then that is animal cruelty. When poor have 4 kids that they can't feed than it's the worlds fault for the parents for being horrible humans.

It's individuals not an entire race. The world too big to be racist or a victim. We all have different stories. Only thing you can do is be the best you. Make gains and get a good diet going. See what you can become
    have you been to china recently. It's nothing like it was 30 years ago. Even foreigners like Bigdumogre are visiting china. I have a hunch that the western media and western perception of china is incorrect. I feel that us ABCs can thrive in china better but we must be proficient in chinese. Here's a video I've seen.
    https://youtu.be/aDwjNf8Tik4
    You dont have to be loyal to one country and stay there all your life. We're a globalised society now. No one owes it to their country to stay there until they die

Anyway. I can make a small lasagna with the mini oven but I've been looking at recipes and a lot of them requires the oven. Im just thinking how much i can make in one go if i had an oven. I can make 6 servings in one oven. Im really thinking about shelling $5000 for an oven. I mean it'll pay me back with newly found confidence and the anility to gain weight.

Originally Posted by burntfish View Post
    no body asked the important question. why you going to china agian?
    Because china is powerful now so I want to reconnect with china and foster a more chinese mentality so i can befriend and network with mainlanders in Australia in the future. Chinese from china do not associate with western born chinese. They see each other as too different. By reconnecting with them I will be able to expand my networks and leverage my chinese face

For along time western-born chinese consider themselves superior to mainlanders. Looking down on them due to western anti chinese brainwashing. I carry a chinese face and have family in china. Being chinese is no longer anything to be ashamed of. Quite the opposite. I am however ashamed that i am a western brainwashed chinese due to western upbringing. Western upbringing with chinese face do not mix. Maybe before the rise or china being a western washed dog is better than living in poverty in china but now it's different.

Do you think the chinese who came here 30 years ago did so because they love western culture or the people? No friend, they didnt have such a privileged mentality. They came to usa, Australia, nz, canada for a better opportunity. Now opportunity is in china. The west is falling and tearing itself apart. Chinese people will always be chinese. Doesnt matter if you're born in another country.

As someone who spent 98% of his life in Australia and only 2% in china. I speak English better than i do chinese. You, as a person who grew up in a multicultural society and call it your home you will never know the sense of closeness and sense of belonging of speaking in a language that allows you to connect with people exclusively of your own race.

I appreciate the opportunity to live in Australia but do not owe this country anything.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Aren't you the guy who said you didn't really want to go to China and were asking us if it's the right decision?

If so, then see this as a sign and don't go. The universe is telling you to stay put.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Aren't you the guy who said you didn't really want to go to China and were asking us if it's the right decision?

If so, then see this as a sign and don't go. The universe is telling you to stay put.
    if thats true I wouldn't have bought the ticket

Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DoctorKazama View Post
    ^

lol. Asians are the mexicans of australia.
    Would GLADLY trade.
    C.R.E.A.M.
    Islanders/Yankees
    Stern Crew

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if thats true I wouldn't have bought the ticket
    if that wasn't true you wouldn't have missed your flight.

Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    if that wasn't true you wouldn't have missed your flight.
    don't worry. Ill fix that.

Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    don't worry. Ill fix that.
    Hopefully they don't request reps for payment. Cause you'd be phucked boyo.
    C.R.E.A.M.
    Islanders/Yankees
    Stern Crew

menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hutch6 View Post
    You missed it by two days, that's not even close.
    wish his mom never missed her period so i didn't have to read the OP

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Which sick bastard put OP into green?
    fist yourself

AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I was making a ramen, what seasoning would u prefer to make the broth and how do u keep the noodles from getting too mushy?
    B:300 S:405 D:485

2/5/17: The Crowning of King Brady.

"I have embraced my Autism. I am a proud Autist. I believe it endows me with special powers that are incomprehensible to pathetic normies like you. I would gladly sacrifice any chance at a normal life to benefit from the GIFT that is AUTISM."-Ausaric

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how tf is this a 5 star thread?

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AmIGoodNuff View Post
    If I was making a ramen, what seasoning would u prefer to make the broth and how do u keep the noodles from getting too mushy?
    wrong asian group me thinks

Originally Posted by AmIGoodNuff View Post
    oregano, chives, celery, rosemary, carrot, dill, parsley, leeks

andun is on a distinguished road. (+10) andun is on a distinguished road. (+10) andun is on a distinguished road. (+10) andun is on a distinguished road. (+10) andun is on a distinguished road. (+10) andun is on a distinguished road. (+10) andun is on a distinguished road. (+10) andun is on a distinguished road. (+10) andun is on a distinguished road. (+10) andun is on a distinguished road. (+10) andun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Because china is powerful now so I want to reconnect with china and foster a more chinese mentality so i can befriend and network with mainlanders in Australia in the future. Chinese from china do not associate with western born chinese. They see each other as too different. By reconnecting with them I will be able to expand my networks and leverage my chinese face

For along time western-born chinese consider themselves superior to mainlanders. Looking down on them due to western anti chinese brainwashing. I carry a chinese face and have family in china. Being chinese is no longer anything to be ashamed of. Quite the opposite. I am however ashamed that i am a western brainwashed chinese due to western upbringing. Western upbringing with chinese face do not mix. Maybe before the rise or china being a western washed dog is better than living in poverty in china but now it's different.

Do you think the chinese who came here 30 years ago did so because they love western culture or the people? No friend, they didnt have such a privileged mentality. They came to usa, Australia, nz, canada for a better opportunity. Now opportunity is in china. The west is falling and tearing itself apart. Chinese people will always be chinese. Doesnt matter if you're born in another country.

As someone who spent 98% of his life in Australia and only 2% in china. I speak English better than i do chinese. You, as a person who grew up in a multicultural society and call it your home you will never know the sense of closeness and sense of belonging of speaking in a language that allows you to connect with people exclusively of your own race.

I appreciate the opportunity to live in Australia but do not owe this country anything.
    you're projecting something, I can't quite put my finger on it. I'm in Canada but it's not dissimilar to what you're talking about. Chinese here absolutely dominate on the west coast and its 2nd & 3rd gen kids that continue to do great because the hard work ethic is beat into most of them. They're still coming here in droves, laundering their money through real estate to get money OUT of China. So while I believe you that opportunity exists in China, most of the rich ones want to gtfo.

Originally Posted by andun View Post
    you're projecting something, I can't quite put my finger on it. I'm in Canada but it's not dissimilar to what you're talking about. Chinese here absolutely dominate on the west coast and its 2nd & 3rd gen kids that continue to do great because the hard work ethic is beat into most of them. They're still coming here in droves, laundering their money through real estate to get money OUT of China. So while I believe you that opportunity exists in China, most of the rich ones want to gtfo.
    https://youtu.be/aDwjNf8Tik4

When you feel that you need to earn your place in a country you're born into. Yeah. So long as they hold a chinese face while embodying western upbringing they will never belong. I suggest you watch the first minute of this video

im talking about a 20-40$ dollar direct heat mini oven. I bought it at Walmart.

It cooks almost everything to perfection. Literally have to only drain the oil and clean the grill like once a week if not longer.

Just season meat and set temp and timer and flip it half way. Always taste perfect.

I don't make sides. I just buy a bunch snacks and meat. Ice cream, fruits, microwave food, and vegetables. Most of it is carbs so i only cook meat.

Found it on amazon for 70
    https://www.google.com/search?q=taya...HZ1pDugQh3AIPQ

It's up to you. I pretty much forgotten my native language. I have been speaking English only for years. When my relatives talk to me I legitimately cannot understand them anymore. It just sounds like a foreign language.

No I have not been to china recently. I believe the Chinese will never see me as their own and I also believe Americans will never see me as a real American. I'm Chinese American. I plan to stay in the states. But I do plan to vacation in china one day. Hopefully it will give me a new outlet.

But like I said before. People are people. I seriously doubt just because we're both Chinese you would take a bullet for me and vice verse. Like gangs. Sure they say they have your back but majority of the time it's every man for himself when **** gets real. I rather not have fake alliances. I know I'm alone in this world in the end. I don't need to be with other Chinese to feel a sense of pride or acceptance.

Nonregistered Nonuser bustermac's Avatar
    bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The real question here...why would anyone want to go BACK to China in the first place?