Mikey_Muscles is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey_Muscles is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey_Muscles is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey_Muscles is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey_Muscles is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey_Muscles is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey_Muscles is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey_Muscles is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey_Muscles is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey_Muscles is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey_Muscles is just really nice. (+1000)

Looking to do my first natural physique comp next year

I'm looking for advice and tips. This will be my first time so any advice from people that been there before would be great and much appreciated! Here is a picture of
    Last edited by Iceman1800; 09-21-2017 at 10:24 AM.
    NHL - LET'S GO NEW YORK RANGERS!!!!!
    DIE HARD RANGER FAN!!!!!!

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you picked a show date yet?
    What's your plan?? Bulk a bit and then cut or do you not have the time?
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter

Natural Competitive BB euro7muscle's Avatar
    euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mikey_Muscles View Post
    I'm looking for advice and tips. This will be my first time so any advice from people that been there before would be great and much appreciated! Here is a picture of
    - Hire a coach
    - Do a longer prep, take your time
    - Don't let it affect your outside life (or at least try your best), it's easy to get selfish during prep and neglect everyone and everything other than prep
    - Practice posing, a lot, perfect it
    - Get shredded AF!
    6'3
    240 lb. (off-season)
    220 lb. (competition)

Competition History:
    2016 NPC Midwest Naturals
    2017 NPC Battle of the Falls
    2018 GNBF Internationale Deutsche Meisterschaft

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by euro7muscle View Post
    - Hire a coach
    - Don't let it affect your outside life (or at least try your best), it's easy to get selfish during prep and neglect everyone and everything other than prep
    - Get shredded AF!
    Agreed with this. I honestly think you need to bulk up a but but that's just my opinion
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - Hire a coach
    - Get shredded AF!
    Pretty much this but I've always done my own diet prep.
    This time my team coach, he's an NPC judge, helped with my diet and condition checks.

I can't stress how important posing is, practice posing a lot. Then practice it again.

I'm not that big when stage ready but I get shredded.
    So what I lack in size I make up for it with The Shredz.

Will you be competing in Bodybuilding, Classic or Mens Physique?
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definately Agree