Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jibt3ch View Post
    That's so fuked. Dude was on his way to a cray life, had everything going for him. I at first thought that if this happens again, cuff them with hands upfront and not behind the back. I could see how that might make officers nervous to have a suspect behind them while the cops driving. Or possibly place them at the front of the boat. Then I realize that it wouldn't matter at all if the life jacket was put on properly and then he was recuffed once his arms are through the jacket. Then to top it all off the fat fuk doesn't even try to save the kid, he just says fuk it and starts trying to cover his tracks. Absolutely fuking disgusting.

Dad loses his 20 year old son with every thing going for him because of the complete incompetence of this fat piece of chit. Then to make it already even fuking worse they joke about this dead kid sitting at the bottom of the lake. Then after all that bull**** the whole department tries to cover up for him. Holy FUK. it's cops like these that are destroying every bodies trust in police. Actually mad now.
    this.

how is he even working on the lake if he doesnt know how to swim?

im pretty sure he knows how to swim and is keeping his mouth shut.

wrongful death.

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP isn't exactly accurate. According to the video/newscaster he did jump in after him he was unsuccessful in finding him. Dude was fat and out of shape and the handcuffed guy, with a body fat that low, likely sank immediately. Even furthermore in open chop, after someone fell out of a boat traveling at that rate of speed, a world class life-guard would have likely struggled to be successful. In 80ft of open water you could have had 100 life-guards all trying and fail. I've seen drowning cases in a pond where you've got 10-15 guys diving down trying to locate/save the person and they were unsuccessful. And this was a pond with no chop and no current. (Murky water).

Not excusing his actions. Obviously the process of putting a vest on a handcuffed prisoner was more about show/what looks good as opposed to actual safety. And obviously he operated the boat with negligence. But its not as simple as he just watched some guy drown and did nothing. With today's political climate he came out smelling like a rose in a court-room with a prosecution team and most likely jury that would have wanted to see him go down for it. And as for him still being a trooper that's highly unlikely. I'm guessing he was convicted of some kind of felony which means he's done in law enforcement.

Simple truth is people either beat murder raps or get a slap on the wrist/reduced charges/sentencing every single day. Nobody really cares except for the immediate family unless the defendant is a police officer or its some kind of high profile media case. There are literally thousands of people walking around that have been convicted of negligent homicide, vehicular homicide, manslaughter, 2nd degree murder, etc. that got a slap on the wrist for it.

His sentencing is nothing but that sort of sentencing for that sort of homicide isn't really uncommon. I know of a few murder cases that were a lot more clear cut outright murder where there was a similar slap on the wrist. Its not 'right' but the justice system isn't perfect.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stardewvalley View Post
    I read the entirety of your quoted post.

Why was the middle bolded paragraph even written at all?

I don't like putting people into a box but you're a brainwashed sheep according to that middle paragraph alone. If you brought this up in conversation with anyone informed about either of those events, you would be judged a fool immediately.

This is meant genuinely without malice but do yourself a favor and leave CNN, your leftist friends and social group alone and just read up on either of those events for yourself.

The Michael Brown case was very clear cut. No "hands up, don't shoot" bull****. By all verified accounts, the cop was very patient with the belligerent boy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooti....27s_testimony

The SLC nurse was not protecting the "suspect" from the cop. She was protecting the victim of the MVA from the cop.

Get your act together, sword_. You represent the small but hopefully growing group of educated, well informed, model black males. You can't be ruining it with the closeted racist on the misc by saying stupid chit like this.
    Michael Brown was the one popped off in my mind but frankly there have been too many tragic incidents to count that were questionable. I've been drinking tonight my bad.

I know very conservative friends and I recall over the past few years people scoffing at the incidents. Even had this former Deputy Sheriff I had encounters with at MMA make some very disparaging racial comments about the hurricane that hit Baton Rouge. The woman was Mexican also.

Anyway I probably rub heads with a lot of liberals now TBH lol but on other issues. I try to stay well informed and I applaud you for telling me I should do a better job.

That doesn't detract from what I said about LEO being held up highly in society and in many situations allowing them to act on their own accords without any punishment.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lukeaye View Post
    What's it like being scared of the dumb kunt cops in your country?

I could not imagine living in fear Everytime i see a police officer.

In Australia we hive our cops and pose for photos at festivals and on the street. Most are chill AF.

Your country ho lee phuk
    The average person isn't scared of police, ever been to USA? Forming conclusions based solely on police homicide rates is also ridiculous. BRB police are far more likely to be killed by general populous than in Aus, BRB country of 300+ mill vs country of 25-30 million, BRB different culture with far higher incidence of violent crime.

Mirin '03 Chad avatar?? Jibt3ch's Avatar
    Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol _sword, that nurse wasn't protecting the suspect from having his blood drawn, she was protecting the victim who was hit by the suspect. What that cop and his supervisor were doing was outright illegal and she followed the protocol that the police and hospital agreed on. The cop was probably trying to place blame on the victim and not becaause the cops chased the suspect.

I'm not 100% on that but I'm almost certain it wasn't the suspects blood they wanted, but the innocent victim that got hit.

Edit - chit sorry bruh, didn't realize somebody brought that up already.
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Misc proud dad crew
    You have my word as a schons crew
    -Bulldog
    ***Will be banned for necro bumping threads crew***

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol _sword, that nurse wasn't protecting the suspect from having his blooo drawn, she was protecting the victim who was hit by the suspect. What that cop and his supervisor were doing was outright illegal and she followed the protocol that the police and hospital agreed on. The cop was probably trying to place blame on the victim and not becaause the cops chased the suspect.

I'm not 100% on that but I'm almost certain it wasn't the suspects blood they wanted, but the innocent victim that got hit.

Thanks for clarifying oops.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Millington View Post
    The average person isn't scared of police, ever been to USA? Forming conclusions based solely on police homicide rates is also ridiculous. BRB police are far more likely to be killed by general populous than in Aus, BRB country of 300+ mill vs country of 25-30 million, BRB different culture with far higher incidence of violent crime.

I have. And I found the cops to be very tolerant (and even refused to make arrests after a massive bar brawl we got involved in. The sheriff literally said 'you've all had your fun, now dissappear') however, that doesn't detract from the wave of police brutality and murder videos and cases that are basically a daily occurrence.

And a lot of it only seems to have been exposed since everyone has a camera phone and the cops themselves wear body cams.

I'm sure the ratio is at least 80% good cops to bad. But that bad percentage doe......
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No ********/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

Reiper is a complete loser! (-2000) Reiper is a complete loser! (-2000) Reiper is a complete loser! (-2000) Reiper is a complete loser! (-2000) Reiper is a complete loser! (-2000) Reiper is a complete loser! (-2000) Reiper is a complete loser! (-2000) Reiper is a complete loser! (-2000) Reiper is a complete loser! (-2000) Reiper is a complete loser! (-2000) Reiper is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Did the kid not know how to swim, or hit his head or something?
    The cop is a piece of **** obviously, but I can swim pretty easily without my hands

Mirin '03 Chad avatar?? Jibt3ch's Avatar
    Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Reiper View Post
    Did the kid not know how to swim, or hit his head or something?
    The cop is a piece of **** obviously, but I can swim pretty easily without my hands
    From what it said in the video the kid flew out at 47mph. If he was drunk then the chances of him swimming with his hands cuffed behind his back after flying out of a boat at 47mph seems impossible.
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Misc proud dad crew
    You have my word as a schons crew
    -Bulldog
    ***Will be banned for necro bumping threads crew***

BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    From what it said in the video the kid flew out at 47mph. If he was drunk then the chances of him swimming with his hands cuffed behind his back after flying out of a boat at 47mph seems impossible.

He had a life vest on but the fat fuking retard cop cuffed him behind his back and then put the life vest on over it and it slipped off over his head in the water.
    Be the dog Iceman thinks he has
    Seinfeld crew
    Costco crew
    Golf crew
    Watch crew
    MAGA

Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BootneckBrah View Post
    however, that doesn't detract from the wave of police brutality and murder videos and cases that are basically a daily occurrence.
    The impression created by media and special interest groups is that of a wave but that's not reality. For example, there were actually less police related deaths in 2016 than 2015 (957 vs 991), the only difference is that every police shooting is now under enormous scrutiny.

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Millington View Post
    The impression created by media and special interest groups is that of a wave but that's not reality. For example, there were actually less police related deaths in 2016 than 2015 (957 vs 991), the only difference is that every police shooting is now under enormous scrutiny.
    You have an increase in scrutiny and people automatically assume the police are in the wrong. The media will generally portray events that show police in a bad light because that's what's interesting. No one wants to hear "Police did their job, shot bad guy with a knife". That happens all the time, but it's a quick 20 second snippet instead of the main event on the nightly news.

Think about when you're watching a football game with a typical girl. She watches the game at face value. It's the image in front of her and nothing more. If she sees a quarterback get sacked on a few plays, she's going to say "wow that guy sucks." But you, the educated football fan, will know that maybe the offensive tackle completely missed a block. Maybe the coverage was amazing and he took a sack instead of trying to force a possible INT. Hell, the girl can even watch the QB take an intentional knee and be like "wow what an idiot!"

It's the same thing when people unfamiliar with policing watch videos of police incidents. I'm not saying this is 100% the case, there are certainly bad cops out there who have no business being in law enforcement. The grand majority of the time though, if you know case law and policies, you'll be able to see why the officer did what he did and why he's not a "bad guy", just like the quarterback isn't necessarily a bad quarterback just because he got sacked.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigRangs View Post
    He had a life vest on but the fat fuking retard cop cuffed him behind his back and then put the life vest on over it and it slipped off over his head in the water.
    This for fuk sake...
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The disturbing thing about American police is their code they have about protecting other police officers. Who cares if it's only "one bad apple" if the entire police force tolerates it and does whatever they can to protect that bad apple.

Most cops are idiots where I'm from so I guess I don't have a very good opinion about them.

I'm still raging about this story lol

ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post
    They put the jacket on over his arms after he was cuffed...his reckless driving threw him overboard and the jacket came off and the potato cop couldn't swim so he let him die.
    A boat cop cannot swim?

What the actual phuck?

FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This man lived a bad-ass awesome life. I live in the same state and his school is in the same class as mine where that 2011 team won the state title. They stuffed the runner-up team (the same team that whooped our asses in the quarterfinals) on our side of the state because those players relied too much on their defense while their mediocre offense players couldn't score in time to win the game. He was on the homecoming court, football captain & prom king (mirin' date). This whack-ass cop needs to be fired, he couldn't swim so he let the kid die? this won't end well and last time I checked, there was already protests going on in St. Louis.

Originally Posted by theRealGriNC View Post
    The disturbing thing about American police is their code they have about protecting other police officers. Who cares if it's only "one bad apple" if the entire police force tolerates it and does whatever they can to protect that bad apple.
    doesn't really help that this type of code gets mimicked by the other side of the law when a crime gets committed, the victim/bystanders/accomplices won't say anything to incriminate the ones involved, therefore the crime can't get solved and as time goes on, the case becomes unsolvable.

I'm on the fence about the "stop snitching" ideals.
    Last edited by FunnyWeasel; 09-20-2017 at 07:28 AM.
    Black Miscer Crew
    Underbite Crew
    Crimson Chin Crew
    24 Inch Vertical Jump Crew
    5.9 40 yard dash Crew
    http://www.youtube.com/TheStrongWeasel

pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000) pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000) pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000) pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000) pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000) pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000) pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000) pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000) pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000) pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000) pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000)
    obviously you should not operate a boat while under the influence, and the proper punishment should be handed out for such an offense.

that being said- that does not, in absolutely ANY way, justify this officer's negligence in causing the death of this kid.
    Last edited by pontoonboat; 09-20-2017 at 07:40 AM.

Pointy Nips Of Peace StrongFella's Avatar
    StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StrongFella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Really disturbing what not only the police officer involved did, but his whole department's conduct around this situation does not look good.

I respect LEOs immensely (my wife is one), but it's hard to 100% disagree with people who don't trust or like police when stuff like this happens on a semi-regular basis

also, in for potential dhawkeye response to thread
    NPC Bodybuilder, former U.S. Navy
    ***Muay Thai Crew***
    ***Wrestling Crew***
    ***Black Crew***

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fat tits will be taking to civil court.
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe the officer should have worn that life jacket instead, considering his lard-ass can't swim. Also, wouldn't he have had to wear one while operating the boat? Did he even make an attempt at rescuing him? Really sad outcome considering he gets to choose when to serve his lofty sentence of 10 days in jail.....
    Mesomorph, large frame, natty trainer.

MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's tragic af, and there isn't really anything we can say or thoughts we can have that can do justice to the senseless loss of life. RIP.

Probation is an exceptionally light sentence and speaks volumes about the corruption in our system.
    MFC

drum, it holds fifty, uh

GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brumbleman View Post
    Maybe the officer should have worn that life jacket instead, considering his lard-ass can't swim. Also, wouldn't he have had to wear one while operating the boat? Did he even make an attempt at rescuing him? Really sad outcome considering he gets to choose when to serve his lofty sentence of 10 days in jail.....
    He did eventually jump in, but it was a good 20 seconds later. There was nothing his fat ass could even do by that point. The kid was long gone.
    Physics crew

Tiptoe Through the Tulips eXistenceLies's Avatar
    eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sucks for the kid, but why couldn't he just kick his legs to keep himself afloat? Unless the fall knocked him out or something I could see him sinking. I have kept my self above water many times in a pool with just using my legs and keeping my arms to my side. Cop was an idiot for failing to put the vest on him correctly.
    █ ٩(�̮̮̃�̃)۶ Random Crew ٩ █
    â–ˆ 1K Club â–ˆ
    â–ˆ Official Melanotan 2 Thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132097293) â–ˆ
    â–ˆ PC Master Race Crew http://imgur.com/a/G4uVM & https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qmd6Mp â–ˆ

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Youppi View Post
    Holy fuk the cops didn't even care, they even joked about not recovering his body at 3:50

https://youtu.be/FsZMUw8R2c0?t=3m50s

And the other cops tried to silence the good cop who blew the whistle, unbelievable.
    Yup. People try to make it a cop vs black people issue but it's really a blue vs everyone else issue. A lot of them act like criminals in a gang. I know some good cops are out there but I'd only EVER call them as a last resort. Way too much of a chance of them ****ing with you.
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TimDF View Post
    Fat tits will be taking to civil court.
    hope they hit that ****ty station with 100 mil
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by p7nk View Post
    white people aren't. now if your brown or black, different sotry
    what's your deal, boyo? are you mentally retarded? none of your responses in this thread make any sense.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rear cuffed is always the procedure so that was fine.
    That life vest should of been secure and since it wasent is why he is actually doing time in jail. Since it was a accident like other occupations the punishment is not that severe but he is being punished due too his negligence.
    He will be lose his civil case but that's always the case but he may not even have to go to court nor will he pay out of his pocket.
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MyGhettoFantasy View Post
    I don't understand why this accepted. LEOs are above scrutiny and are apparently not there to protect and serve.

Why is an officer that is unable to swim operating a boat and policing the waters? That precludes the ability to protect anyone from drowning (offender or not).

Do they not conduct rescue drills that would require the ability to swim?

The officer should have made sure his detainee was especially secure knowing that he himself could not conduct any rescue if something like this happened.

Srs. Wtf is wrong with a system that allows for this and then allows for escape from any real punishment.

As a man I'd feel horrible about willingly occupying a position like this without the ability to swim.

In fact, I wouldn't. It is irresponsible beyond comprehension.
    Because of the Blue Lives Matter folks. There are people who will defend the cop no matter what.

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post
    http://www.kcci.com/article/trooper-...ngson/12275916

This is a 2 plus year old story...

Cliffs:
    Cops catch 20 year old kids drinks in the Ozarks
    They arrest alpha kid
    they cuff him then throw a life vest over him
    Fat, dumb officer drives like a kunt and throws him overboard and doesn't jump in after him and this is where he died
    10 days in jail and probation
    :
    The story gives no details. On the surface, it sounds like the LEO screwed up big time and should be sitting in jail. But I see no details and have a hard time believing the LEO made no attempts to help him as you seem to imply with an obvious bias here. Got a link to the actual details of the event? On the surface, it sounds very much like he should have been found guilty of criminal negligence and that sucks.

I very rarely think the feds should be brought in on a case to look at the evidence, but this would be one of those cases where it appears the the punishment did not fit the crime and something does not pass the smell test here.

What is it about MO that seems to attract so many problems of this nature these days?
    Last edited by WillBrink; 09-20-2017 at 08:44 AM.
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How do you become a boat cop if you cant swim...seems like that should be one of the minimum requirements...
    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. FUK CHINA.