avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000)

MST Ultra Somnidren GH

Getting a chance to try out some MST products. 5 capsules before bed, 5 nights on two nights off. This log will be a jump start on a new goal/motivation kick. That goal is over all just to look and feel better with more energy. Strength in the gym as well as I have moved to a bigger one with different machines and more weight, feels good to have as a challange.

Some other supplements include but not limited to:
    *Whey Protein
    *pre workout/pump formula
    *BCAA
    *Protein bars (snacks)

The plan

Day 1- Chest/Tris @ school gym

-Incline DB press 4×8-12
    -Incline hammer press 4×8-12
    -Incline DB Fly 3×10-12
    -Cable crossovers (light for blood flow) 3×15-20
    -DB pullovers 3×12-15
    -Weighted dips 3xfailure
    -Tricep pushdowns (vary the handle used) 3×8-12
    -Seated Overhead skull crushers 3×8-12

Day 2-Quads/Calves @ school gym

-Squats 4×8-12
    -Leg press or hack squat 4×10-15
    -Leg extension 4×20
    -Seated calf raises 6×15-20
    -Standing calf raises 6×15-20

Day 3-off/bike ride to school

Day 4- Back/Bis @ school

-Weighted chins 3×8-12
    -Underhand pulldown 4×8-12
    -Bentover underhand row 5×8-12
    -T bar machine rows 4×8-12
    -Hyper extensions or deadlifts-4×10-15
    -Straight bar curl 3×10-12
    -Hammer strength curl 3×10-12
    -Hammer curl alternating-3×20 (10 on each arms)

Day 5-Shoulders/traps

-DB shoulder press 4×8-12
    -Standing side laterals/machine shoulder press super set-3×15(laterals)x15(machine press)
    -Seated side laterals 3×10-15
    -Rear delt pec deck fly/bent over lateral superset-3×15(peck deck fly)x15(bent over lateral)
    -Behind the back shrug 4×15
    -DB shrug 4×15

Day 6- Hams/Calves

-Seated calf raise 6×12-15
    -Standing calf raise 6×12-15
    -Laying hamstring curl 5×10-12
    -Stiff legged deadlift (standing on platform for extra stretch) 4×10-12
    -Walking Barbell Lunges 3×20 (10 on each leg)
    workout inspited by Hunter Labrada

I'm just a couple days in and wanted to start this log when it starts to kick in. I will me noting my weekly rituals, and progress.
    PM for custom art inquiry's, examples on my page.

Workout log with recipes: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166481491

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice training routine. how is Nutrition? do you count protein carbohydrates and fats daily?

what college are you going to?

any chance I can see some of your Art in here just when you want to share?
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    Nice training routine. how is Nutrition? do you count protein carbohydrates and fats daily?

what college are you going to?

any chance I can see some of your Art in here just when you want to share?
    The nutrition is working it's way better. I've been getting back into the swing of things and out of the summer. Getting back on a good schedule and art are really the only things I look forward to after winter haha. I've neglected the counting days for the past year. I'm really looking to get back into Counting protein and carbs again as I ride my bike to and from and around school all the time. That school is Iowa State (big 12 basketball champs) haha the only thing I have to brag about.

I will do my best to find a decent photo host to display art, as photo bucket likes to fill my browser with slowness ads, and possibily viruses.

As my first full week with this product I've noticed I've been sleeping more soundlessly. It gets very warm in my apartment with a select amount of fans without getting strep and when I don't take it, it usually keeps me up and awake. I'm hoping the cycle doesn't run out before my next big test so I can try to get all the rest needed.

I've really maxed out on chest today as my first initial exercise is the DB incline in which I was able to get 100 for incline. (i'm really trying to build up numbers and strength in the weights) then I just maxed out on hammer incline press, and two plates for 10 with the dips. then I blasted out some triceps.

Workout log with recipes: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166481491

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by avionsuelp View Post
    The nutrition is working it's way better. I've been getting back into the swing of things and out of the summer. Getting back on a good schedule and art are really the only things I look forward to after winter haha. I've neglected the counting days for the past year. I'm really looking to get back into Counting protein and carbs again as I ride my bike to and from and around school all the time. That school is Iowa State (big 12 basketball champs) haha the only thing I have to brag about.

I will do my best to find a decent photo host to display art, as photo bucket likes to fill my browser with slowness ads, and possibily viruses.

As my first full week with this product I've noticed I've been sleeping more soundlessly. It gets very warm in my apartment with a select amount of fans without getting strep and when I don't take it, it usually keeps me up and awake. I'm hoping the cycle doesn't run out before my next big test so I can try to get all the rest needed.

I've really maxed out on chest today as my first initial exercise is the DB incline in which I was able to get 100 for incline. (i'm really trying to build up numbers and strength in the weights) then I just maxed out on hammer incline press, and two plates for 10 with the dips. then I blasted out some triceps.
    very nice 100 lbs on incline db is good weight. If you want to prolong the powder, you an try skipping a night here or there, and seeing you how sleep with it and without it, that way youll have more saved in the future.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

I have noticed when I drink milk or water right before bed my body temp gets very warm, I will have to try this. Maybe it's also because I can get 4-5 hours sleep a night and I don't take many naps so thats what I feel increases my heart rate and makes my temp so warm. Though soon, I'm going to work on getting better sleep, taking naps, and increasing my immune system. Currently I go to the gym in the afternoons rather than early mornings like I use to for the past few years. This fits better in the schedule and it's warmer throughout the day. But, I could go for a morning workout once awhile.

Had a decent leg day, im working on my strengthening my balance again along with some over all strength. Some notable features are single leg smith machine workouts, I feel these strnghten my legs over all, start off light with high reps then work to the lat couple heavy sets. Leg presses are normally heavy with 6 plates on a side. Then isolate leg workouts.

Back and Bi day was a great pump day but I still try to stretch and target the groups so it doesn't transfer much into the arms right away. With that I get to 180 lb reverse lat pull downs. Everything else is kinda a test or random becuase the gym gets so busy so it's hard to focus in a direct category or keep the workout routine consistent.

I have missed a shoulder day due to being so sore haha. I have a lot of things to catch up on this week so I will be working out daily this week!

I have noticed when I drink milk or water right before bed my body temp gets very warm, I will have to try this. Maybe it's also because I can get 4-5 hours sleep a night and I don't take many naps so thats what I feel increases my heart rate and makes my temp so warm. Though soon, I'm going to work on getting better sleep, taking naps, and increasing my immune system. Currently I go to the gym in the afternoons rather than early mornings like I use to for the past few years. This fits better in the schedule and it's warmer throughout the day. But, I could go for a morning workout once awhile.

Had a decent leg day, im working on my strengthening my balance again along with some over all strength. Some notable features are single leg smith machine workouts, I feel these strnghten my legs over all, start off light with high reps then work to the lat couple heavy sets. Leg presses are normally heavy with 6 plates on a side. Then isolate leg workouts.

Back and Bi day was a great pump day but I still try to stretch and target the groups so it doesn't transfer much into the arms right away. With that I get to 180 lb reverse lat pull downs. Everything else is kinda a test or random becuase the gym gets so busy so it's hard to focus in a direct category or keep the workout routine consistent.

I have missed a shoulder day due to being so sore haha. I have a lot of things to catch up on this week so I will be working out daily this week!
    That's great you have a specific goal focused training , strengthening my balance again along with some over all strength. The effort pays off. I've been training true hit training the past month and my body is quite worn out, been taking naps a lot, in addition to sleep.

Online coaching avilable

Can definitely relate, napping is a way to slow down my pounding heart and extra relaxation and hopefully fight sickness. Some days I can wake up with energy, others I can wake in full drought.

After a week or so in I have noticed some great benefits of sleep, depending on the day, no matter how much sleep I get, I am able to wake up refreshed.

Had back day today and felt warped. I'm currently trying to fight off a sickness so my body is weak but since it's warm i'm trying to fight off the sickness. Ugh.

I'mm still working on getting use to posting photos. However I just updated my site a little, here is the link, If I get any more in the mean time I will post them up!

www.kippdavisart.com

That's great you have a specific goal focused training , strengthening my balance again along with some over all strength. The effort pays off. I've been training true hit training the past month and my body is quite worn out, been taking naps a lot, in addition to sleep.

signing in to say I've been on this stuff for a little while now and I've been enjoying the restful sleep and being able to wake up with quick boost of energy, for a few hours haha. After a few hours of classes and not being able to eat, gets pretty tiring and worn out of energy.

I believe some notable features i've discovered are hitting 105 for 4 on incline press then dropping to 90s to 8, then 7 plates on each side of the leg press machine. Noting these features helps with the concentration and memory.

After next week I'm hoping to include some photos of artwork and progress.

Here's a project I've been working on and finally have finished. It is the new Center piece for my hometowns commerce logo. http://www.spencerdailyreporter.com/story/2452099.html

An update of the week. I believe i'm on the last week now. I wake up super refreshed still and I must be fighting off some sort of sickness because I've also been super tired. I took off the weekend which is probably why.

It's still warm here in the Midwest so it's time to kill it and then get ready for Halloween.

Here's a project I've been working on and finally have finished. It is the new Center piece for my hometowns commerce logo. http://www.spencerdailyreporter.com/story/2452099.html

An update of the week. I believe i'm on the last week now. I wake up super refreshed still and I must be fighting off some sort of sickness because I've also been super tired. I took off the weekend which is probably why.

It's still warm here in the Midwest so it's time to kill it and then get ready for Halloween.
    Congratulations on that logo for your community. It could be overtraining, I took a full day off of work, and gym last week and that really helped recovery, immune system, etc Lots of sleep is important as well.

have you taken days off S-GH to compare? Can you update one week after the S-GH is finished to compare?

Online coaching avilable

Thanks man, I have been getting more rest, but I also ride my bike to school and gym so I've been getting more physically stressed as well. The most i've taken off was 3 days due to a 3 day weekend. I didn't feel the effects right away, but after I started again I could tell from the first night, couldn't sleep as well. These past few days have been pretty good so far though. Sundays are usually my off days but it also sucks when It's nice and a free day and I want to be out. A full day of rest is good! but might happen more towards winter time for me.

Congratulations on that logo for your community. It could be overtraining, I took a full day off of work, and gym last week and that really helped recovery, immune system, etc Lots of sleep is important as well.

have you taken days off S-GH to compare? Can you update one week after the S-GH is finished to compare?

i've been able to keep a steady pattern after waking up. I've also been able to focus and pull more weight. I think it has to do with the weather being colder so I'm not outside as much and burning all those calories wearing me out already, so that helps. I have a couple days left and I believe it will finish out the week. Then soon I will really get a nutrition plan, workout, and more motivation to really get back into it.

i've been able to keep a steady pattern after waking up. I've also been able to focus and pull more weight. I think it has to do with the weather being colder so I'm not outside as much and burning all those calories wearing me out already, so that helps. I have a couple days left and I believe it will finish out the week. Then soon I will really get a nutrition plan, workout, and more motivation to really get back into it.
    I'm glad you're pulling more weight. Glad you're inspired to really get a nutrition, training plane and more.

Online coaching avilable

I'm glad you're pulling more weight. Glad you're inspired to really get a nutrition, training plane and more.
    This is definitely a true statement. The past few workouts have been at my apartment gym for more convenience but i've still been able to get a quality workout in. Last night was the last of my dosage, I plan to do a 6 day spread this week and I believe it still carry on through this week. I also have a couple ZMK to take to finish off the week. After great consistancy, I feel the product can be greatly beneficial. The reviews for each product is listed below.

As for more artwork progression, I have not been able to follow up on that haha. I've been really focused on school and it's assignments but feel free to contact me once awhile for updates as i'll have some in the near future!

Thanks man!

ZMK
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/m...ennium%20sport

Cordygen
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/m...leneum%20sport