mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

mccyjcb's Beast BCAA 2:1:1 review!

Having never tried Beast Nutrition's BCAA's before, I was sent a couple samples of Beast Punch & Tropical Breeze.

Some tropical breeze mixed up:

Label:

Effects: 8/10
    What appeals to me about Beast Nutrition's BCAA is mainly the BCAA's. I'm up at 4:30am 5 days per week to go to the gym and I find myself always trying to optimize what I eat prior to training and while I'm there. I could drink a protein shake, but I'm not sure that'd digest the best, nor the quickest. So I've been a BCAA lover for the past couple years since it's easily digested and triggers MPS if you get enough of Leucine (~3g). This BCAA supplement has 2.5g Leucine, and 1.25g Isoleucine and 1.25g Valine, almost hitting the mark I like. I do like the other added ingredients, but they're not at high enough doses to really do anything IMO.

Taste: 8/10
    The Tropical Breeze flavor tastes great. It's different from most supplements because it tastes like a pina colada, which I will admit I enjoy on vacation...so this sort of makes me think I'm on vacation, even living up here in the PNW. It tastes great, maybe a little too sweet for some. But that's just an excuse to add some extra water, which I always find myself doing so it's nice this doesn't get diluted with extra water (think 16oz water). Typically I'm sipping on this from about 4:45am to 5am while I'm getting the morning going and packing lunch and stuff. I enjoy every sip. The Beast Punch flavor tastes like every other fruit punch flavor, so meh for me. If I were to buy, I'd go with Tropical Breeze.

Mixability: 9/10
    Little bit of foaming, but that's most likely due to the leucine, which I come to expect so not an issue for me.

Overall: 8/10
    It's not 10/10 for 2 reasons:
    1. Beast Punch flavor is meh, and companies are more creative these days. Time to renovate!
    2. Needs more Leucine, and add more of the other ingredients if you're going to add them at all, particularly more glycine and taurine.

Maybe I'm just picky though..or honest
    Gym Lifts / Competition Lifts (Raw, kg)
    Bench: 152.5 / 120
    Squat: 182.5 / 175
    Deadlift: 235 / 225

Best WILKS In Competition: 355.26 - 83kg class

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for your honesty and leaving a review for us.
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    awesome review dude. Thanks so much for posting and your honest feedback!
    Canadian LEO

martymoon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    but how can I become the same ??