Thread: meal plan

ChevJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

meal plan

Hi,
    I am 235lbs,6ft tall and 38%body fat. I workout 5 days a week(2hrs per day).I want less than 14% body fat . I need help with nutrition. Can some link me with a diet plan.
    Thanks

rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are going to be told to read the stickies in the nutrition forum and learn how to create your own meal plan. If that seems daunting to you, you could merely write down what you're currently eating and I, or some other lurking reader, could give our impressions on the current state of your affairs.

inoshent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat (consume) fewer calories every day than your body burns. Activity (movement) especially through exercise helps you burn more calories than you do by sitting. Be wary of “magic” diets- you’ll likely lose more money than weight. MOVE MORE & EAT LESS!