kmleatherwood is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Adaptive training - facility size and set-up

I am planning to open a facility for Adaptive training, focusing on functional training, for people with disabilities. This will be a charity service as an extension of my non-profit organization. I currently provide prosthetic and orthotic services (O&P) on a charity basis and have recently noticed the need for an adaptive training facility. I live in Latvia.
    I am looking for a space that I can operate my O&P work (workshop space/evaluations) as well as provide training at.

Can you help me to know what size space would be best to have for the training area? Also, what are the must-have equipments for adaptive functional training?

Thank you in advance!

Katie
    designedtolivelatvia.com

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kmleatherwood View Post
    I am planning to open a facility for Adaptive training, focusing on functional training, for people with disabilities. This will be a charity service as an extension of my non-profit organization. I currently provide prosthetic and orthotic services (O&P) on a charity basis and have recently noticed the need for an adaptive training facility. I live in Latvia.
    I am looking for a space that I can operate my O&P work (workshop space/evaluations) as well as provide training at.

Can you help me to know what size space would be best to have for the training area? Also, what are the must-have equipments for adaptive functional training?

Thank you in advance!

Katie
    designedtolivelatvia.com
    It sounds as though you have absolutely no idea what you are doing. The only thing you did not ask is 'What is adaptive training?'

You have a shell of an idea. People who only have a shell of an idea need to seek a paid wellness consultation service. Your needs extend well beyond free, anonymous online tips. If you are serious about this idea of yours, then act like it and stop fu*king around online. Research wellness service organizations and make an appointment for a consult.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You might consult with these people:
    http://adaptivetrainingfoundation.org/

I've worked with a place that does that type of training and their smallest facility is about 7,000 sq. ft FWIW.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew