Thread: Questions

Motorboyjr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Questions

Hello im 15 years of age, and I've lost a significant amount of streangth do to breaking my arm.
    I use to be able to do 30 military pushups in a row and now, I find my self doing 5 in a row with being tired.
    I use to be able to do 8 pullups in a row now only 5. I'm looking to find a way to work out but I dont have dumbells or weights.
    I have a pull up bar and myself. I also would like to get a better stomach size its not too big but its definitly bigger than it was.
    Its not too bad but i do need help, I weigh 148 pounts and im 5,6 1/2 and trying to look better for myself.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    maybe I missed it but what is your question? also have you been cleared by your doc after injury?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Motorboyjr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bo q-q
    i can do planks

Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Do more pushups and pullups if you want to get stronger at them. Only do that if your arm is actually healed, though.