Registered User WinterAdoration's Avatar
    WinterAdoration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WinterAdoration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WinterAdoration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WinterAdoration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need advice brahs for a girl/rebuilding mself.

Not sure if right place to post, but, I sort of need that motivation or advice/confidence because I just came out of a relationship with my first love.

In college, really helping. TONS of hot girls, but im really anxious and nervous. Theres a girl im into in my history class, and I wanted to ask for her number, even more easier because Prof said to exchange contact info with classmates just in case, and no one asked her, and shes really damn cute and she sits with me always and is paired with me in group assignments, almost everyday. But, I am too nervous to just ask her for her number. I am attractive, above average I been told, but I dont believe in mself. Before I leave, I feel good about myself and think I look great, but once like I'm around so many damn pretty girls, I start feeling fat and insecure and ****. I'm skinny fat, 6'0. Use to workout alot, but havent in 2-3 years, because nearest gym is legit 1 hour transit ride away, everything close is legit cardio and smoothie ****. Theres also another girl, pretty attractive to, kept to herself, and I see these 2 opportunities but not sure how to approach them.

I really need hope to rebuild myself too, I'm in college and everyday I end up coming back home so damn tired and eating junk food and feeling like **** and adding on the weight. I do have my own dumb bells at home, but only 5-15 lbs and a elliptical that barely works.

I'm really really anxious and shy, so thanks for any post guys.

diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You have to be confident, my man!
    If you stuff your face with junk food for the few minutes of satisfaction you get while eating it, then you have hours of guilt later....Is it really worth it?
    As far as the girl goes, be confident, joke around about the Prof being a good wingman and giving you the ability to get her number, play it off as a joke then at least you can text small talk about assignments and get your foot in the door.

I'm an average guy at best but I am playing way out of my league with a very gorgeous wife...I just put on the charm, used my wit and humor and went in with the attitude of 'The worst she can say is 'no'

Go get after it!
    **CAN Army Veteran**
    TF 3-09 Roto 8

benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benamii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Now I know you are asking for confidence with girls, but it seems the latter request is for a better physique despite incompatibilities w/ lifestyle.

Getting decently toned and 10% bodyfat is totally possible without weights. Buy an attachable pullup bar, or find a playground with one. You can build a great chest, triceps, and shoulders with different pushup variations, a thick back with only bodyweight and a bar, work abs with nothing but the floor, and do HIIT cardio in your home with burpees. If you can spend 50$ a week on groceries, then dieting your way to shredded is super easy. Don't let college life hold you back.

Once you get a decent tone w/ abs, your confidence with automatically go up, and hopefully the rest will follow.
    all I can say is, Im ᵃᵉˢᵗʰᵉᵗᶦᶜ as fuark, brah

Wolfling68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will tell you what I wished someone had told me 30 years ago. Walk up and say "Hi, are you currently seeing anyone?". Simple, direct, not creepy (If you are doing this to random girls, you will get turned down a lot (90%, that means 1 in 10 will say yes), and almost of the time it has nothing to do with you) If they say no and smile, you are in. Then say great, and ask them to put their number in your phone. Then sometime later, call and ask them out for something public and simple (it used to be coffee, I don't know what it is now). You have your first date. From here, you are on your own. Good luck :-)

theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Damn I know that feeliing!@

theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100)
    hm just keep on working

merl227 is just really nice. (+1000) merl227 is just really nice. (+1000) merl227 is just really nice. (+1000) merl227 is just really nice. (+1000) merl227 is just really nice. (+1000) merl227 is just really nice. (+1000) merl227 is just really nice. (+1000) merl227 is just really nice. (+1000) merl227 is just really nice. (+1000) merl227 is just really nice. (+1000) merl227 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WinterAdoration View Post
    Not sure if right place to post, but, I sort of need that motivation or advice/confidence because I just came out of a relationship with my first love.

In college, really helping. TONS of hot girls, but im really anxious and nervous. Theres a girl im into in my history class, and I wanted to ask for her number, even more easier because Prof said to exchange contact info with classmates just in case, and no one asked her, and shes really damn cute and she sits with me always and is paired with me in group assignments, almost everyday. But, I am too nervous to just ask her for her number. I am attractive, above average I been told, but I dont believe in mself. Before I leave, I feel good about myself and think I look great, but once like I'm around so many damn pretty girls, I start feeling fat and insecure and ****. I'm skinny fat, 6'0. Use to workout alot, but havent in 2-3 years, because nearest gym is legit 1 hour transit ride away, everything close is legit cardio and smoothie ****. Theres also another girl, pretty attractive to, kept to herself, and I see these 2 opportunities but not sure how to approach them.

I really need hope to rebuild myself too, I'm in college and everyday I end up coming back home so damn tired and eating junk food and feeling like **** and adding on the weight. I do have my own dumb bells at home, but only 5-15 lbs and a elliptical that barely works.

I'm really really anxious and shy, so thanks for any post guys.
    Start reading. Start working out. It's a journey.

paynereliever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paynereliever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paynereliever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paynereliever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paynereliever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paynereliever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paynereliever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paynereliever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paynereliever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paynereliever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paynereliever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by diesel_3 View Post
    You have to be confident, my man!
    If you stuff your face with junk food for the few minutes of satisfaction you get while eating it, then you have hours of guilt later....Is it really worth it?
    As far as the girl goes, be confident, joke around about the Prof being a good wingman and giving you the ability to get her number, play it off as a joke then at least you can text small talk about assignments and get your foot in the door.

I'm an average guy at best but I am playing way out of my league with a very gorgeous wife...I just put on the charm, used my wit and humor and went in with the attitude of 'The worst she can say is 'no'

Go get after it!
    This x10000000

I don't even lift (srs) KRRZ350's Avatar
    KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bro' I feel you, I let myaelf go for a few years and when I finally said 'enough is enough' I didn't even have the $$ for a gym membership. Well I found a hiking spot that lead to a beach where there was alot if rocks. With enough determination you can do all the important **** with rocks, and it turns out it's fun as ****!! I actually built this really cool border along the path that lead to the beach, there was one of those 'kindess rock' projects right there so I incorporated it in & I know people were 'mirin my work and wondering who done it. Unfortunatly it all got wiped out during a storm, and I am back
    in the gym now, but anyways... yeah..... rocks.
    Auto Mechanic crew
    REI crew

I gives it straight Sinergy2010's Avatar
    Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here is the truth about anything in life. You are going to hear NO. No matter what, you will hear no. Im all about you working up the courage, dont over think it, dont make it too cheesy. Sometimes just a simple joke and an introduction is all you need. Hell sometimes a Hello, how are ya at the right time is cool. You gotta hear no a few times to realize that at the end of the day its not the end of the world and there will be more opportunities.
    My BitCoin wallet if you are feeling generous.
    1BCJRAqSraTuqHZKdiqXErb2r8p4JzjVjV