LAV88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wish to enter a competition in the future

I currently have just quit trying to compete in 125kg weight class powerlifting eventually and now wish to enter men's physique and be maybe the first autistic men's physique competitor? But social skills won't matter if I look absolutely sublime, right?

Link below for starting pic, I look much prettier without the beard.
    Attached Images

BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000)
    You’ll need to work on building your upper lats, losing body fat, building your arms and calves, and developing a tight midsection.

Once competition gets close it’s time to practice your posing. Best of luck!
    "Quiet boy! Where is your honor?.. Like all pure blooded Saiyans, Kakarot would rather die fighting than win with one of those disgraceful senzu beans as his crutch. Kakarot trained in the hyperbolic time chamber just as we did; now let's see what he can do."
    Instagram: Boa_Bite