Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah that chit is sick OP, thus is the life of The Apex Predator

just look how this tiger chases down a gazelle THROUGH the fuarking water, just horrific i tell you. Ban tigers

Imagine being mauled to death and drowned at the same time. Damn nature you scary.

thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post
    yeah that chit is sick OP, thus is the life of The Apex Predator

just look how this tiger chases down a gazelle THROUGH the fuarking water, just horrific i tell you. Ban tigers

And you exercise your status as an apex predator so hard going to the grocery store and picking your meat up.

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thebrainiac View Post
    And you exercise your status as an apex predator so hard going to the grocery store and picking your meat up.
    Humans go hard on earth son.

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you need to do farm work to understand that exploiting animals for food is unnecessary and immoral?

Did you also need to be a black slave owner to understand that exploiting black people was wrong too?

You continue to flaunt your single-digit IQ.
    That is your problem. You base your whole argument on the notion that farm animals are being exploited. You haven't proven that base, yet that is the foundation of all your nonsense. You don't understand that there is a symbiotic relationship going on in many cases. Both species mutually benefit. How long would a cow in the African wild last if it didn't have humans to protect it for its milk?

LoL at equating your nonsense to human slavery. By that logic every woman that has a purse dog is a slave owner. They should set their dog free so it can get eaten within a week.
    Last edited by faxanadu; 09-13-2017 at 12:10 PM.
    "There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones
    "The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Great Divide Mountain Bike Route (Jasper AB to Juarez MX) 2014
    Appalachian Trail 2013

thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by faxanadu View Post
    That is your problem. You base your whole argument on the notion that farm animals are being exploited. You haven't proven that base yet. You don't understand that there is a symbiotic relationship going on in many cases. Both species mutually benefit. How long would a cow in the African wild last if it didn't have humans to protect it for its milk?
    And that is your problem, you're so dumb you can't even comprehend basic arguments.

Raising animals for the sake of slitting their throat for a food that is not nutritionally required is exploiting animals. The whole "symbiotic relationship" is fabricated nonsense that retards like you come up with to sugar-coat the blatant acts of cruelty.

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And that is your problem, you're so dumb you can't even comprehend basic arguments.

Raising animals for the sake of slitting their throat for a food that is not nutritionally required is exploiting animals. The whole "symbiotic relationship" is fabricated nonsense that retards like you come up with to sugar-coat the blatant acts of cruelty.
    200 million years of evolution dictates meat is required. The fact that you have sweat glands to help run down four legged animals adheres to the idea that natural selection has decided that eating meat is necessary for human survival.

You should take your self-righteousness down to the jungles of South America and see how long you last. Sorry... that's probably too tough for you. Go bicycle from Canada to Mexico unsupported and tell me how long you last on a vegan diet.
    "There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Appalachian Trail 2013

xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Didnt expect this thread to be still up. OP rustling some jimmies I see. Also lol at the guy above saying meat is necessary for survival

Originally Posted by xam1996 View Post
    Didnt expect this thread to be still up. OP rustling some jimmies I see. Also lol at the guy above saying meat is necessary for survival
    Step out of your 1st world air conditioned apartment where you casually walk over to the refrigerator when your tummy rumbles and prove me wrong.

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Appalachian Trail 2013

onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    only time meat was essential for human survival was due to caloric needs having to be met. Our ancestors used to also eat a ton of bugs to meet these basic caloric needs but we shy away from that idea to this day. There is no special nutrient in meat that u cant acquire in plants if so please name it(b12, k, etc alrdy been disproved). Ancestors ate meat in the past for caloric needs along with bugs. We do not face these problems in the modern age. Also interesting fact is to look up the amount of fiber our ancestors ate and compare it to now. Just look this stuff up if ur willing to contribute to a thread like this so ur opinion can be more formulated.
    Nature knows no indecencies; man invents them.
    -Mark Twain

Originally Posted by onii View Post
    only time meat was essential for human survival was due to caloric needs having to be met. Our ancestors used to also eat a ton of bugs to meet these basic caloric needs but we shy away from that idea to this day. There is no special nutrient in meat that u cant acquire in plants if so please name it(b12, k, etc alrdy been disproved). Ancestors ate meat in the past for caloric needs along with bugs. We do not face these problems in the modern age. Also interesting fact is to look up the amount of fiber our ancestors ate and compare it to now. Just look this stuff up if ur willing to contribute to a thread like this so ur opinion can be more formulated.
    You mean in the 1st world

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Appalachian Trail 2013

keffster is just really nice. (+1000) keffster is just really nice. (+1000) keffster is just really nice. (+1000) keffster is just really nice. (+1000) keffster is just really nice. (+1000) keffster is just really nice. (+1000) keffster is just really nice. (+1000) keffster is just really nice. (+1000) keffster is just really nice. (+1000) keffster is just really nice. (+1000) keffster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SmillironS View Post
    I'd venture to say that my lifestyle is not only healthier than a vegan lifestyle, its more practical and more animal friendly (as far as suffering and cruelty are concerned) and I eat meat on a daily basis. I've clicked every link you've posted and read everything you've said in this thread and other than eating vegan and being a condescending dick to people I can't tell that you contribute in any other way to the well being of the animals you believe you so heroically defend.

Just suppose everybody converted to a vegan lifestyle tomorrow (as you seem to imply we should) what do you suppose would happen to 1. food production animals and 2. the creatures that your lifestyle causes to perish? Have you ever seen what starving and neglected cattle look like? I have, its gruesome and not something I'd ever wish any creature, whether it be man or beast, to have to go through. You are so naive to the entire concept of raising animals its absolutely absurd. What do you think would happen to all the cattle, pigs, chickens, sheep, goats, etc if even half the country (USA) adopted a vegan lifestyle? Or is that not something you think about because it doesn't fit your holier than thou vegan agenda? There is something to be said about being open to other people's beliefs and researching them accordingly, then there are people like you. How am I not surprised a vegan miscer with the username "thebrainiac" would have a false sense of superiority?

Bottom line-I raise cattle and horses for a living. My cattle live a stress free life and my horses live a life you could only dream of. I am a steward of the land, I live in balance with not just my animals but all plant and animal life on my ranch to keep the balance required of a good eco system. I butcher my own meat, I grow my own vegetables, not because its "non GMO" or "organic" or any other stupid ass catch phrase people like you love to use but rather I do it because I believe its the healthiest lifestyle there is. I don't take from the land what I can't give back and I don't make any creature suffer needlessly or any more often than absolutely necessary. I spend my summers doctoring sick cattle that would otherwise die a slow and painful death, how does that compare to your contribution to the animal world of eating oats and weeds on a daily basis? I eat 2 lbs of lean red meat a day and I guarantee my lab work is better than yours, my test levels are higher, my lifts are WAY higher, and my overall being is far superior to yours. Do you know why? Because I'm not a 25 year old arrogant dick that believes veganism is the only way to live and everybody else is a willingly ignorant tard thats poisoning themselves. You are on par with militant atheists as far being the most irritating life form in existence. Have a good day bro, and by bro I mean never my bro you fuking *******.
    I wish I could rep you.

onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50) onii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    These ideas will stem first from the 1st world because we have the research and resources to prove it. If people can't grasp the concept first off here then how would 3rd world countries fare. I guess it could be a trickle-down effect.
    Nature knows no indecencies; man invents them.
    -Mark Twain

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP::

Rest of thread:

"If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xam1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Step out of your 1st world air conditioned apartment where you casually walk over to the refrigerator when your tummy rumbles and prove me wrong.
    Look, if I lived in Africa or some remote zone in the world I wouldnt think twice about killing a gazelle or something to survive. But thats not the case, you can choose what you pick at the supermarket, therefore meat is not essential to survive

Originally Posted by xam1996 View Post
    Look, if I lived in Africa or some remote zone in the world I wouldnt think twice about killing a gazelle or something to survive. But thats not the case, you can choose what you pick at the supermarket, therefore meat is not essential to survive
    You can choose what you pick at the grocery store because some 3rd world laborer that isn't a vegan worked his as5 off to provide you with all your luxurious options.

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Appalachian Trail 2013

You can choose what you pick at the grocery store because some 3rd world laborer that isn't a vegan worked his as5 off to provide you with all your luxurious options.
    Take a wild guess how the factory farmed meat you eat is produced and who works to produce it.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not intended to reach those people. You either see it or you don't. You can try and try and communicate your logic and reasoning to the morons as precisely as possible and they still come at you with the same textbook nonsense and illogical arguments that carnists always use. They're just not smart enough to see it.
    It has nothing to do with arguments as it is your inability to accept others' viewpoints
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We don't NEED meat for survival. But I don't have a problem with eating it. I don't particularly like the conditions they are raised in, but that's just one of the unfortunate things that goes on. Like sweatshops. Those things with actual humans in them. Surely every vegan also refuses to buy anything made in poor countries because they don't support sweatshops, right? Because if not they would be a gigantic hypocrite *******

VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Maybe you could explain the living for 150 years to the retard further up the page ranting about humans allegedly being natural meat eaters and using appeal to nature fallacies.
    Except my argument was that, for the near 190,000 years of human existence there were no soybeans or other chit for humans to get specific ESSENTIAL amino acids, and considering the fact that they're ESSENTIAL is proof enough that we were always capable of and thrived off of eating meat."

- Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid that needs to be sourced from food.
    - Phenylalanine occurs in most animal produce, nuts, seeds, and soybeans
    - Soybeans didn't exist for 190,000 years and took another few thousand years to be domesticated and modified to have the nutritional profile and abundance they do now
    - Nuts and seeds not abundant and are pooled with the anti-nutrient 'phytic acid'
    - Meat and animal produce now the only reliable and abundant source of Phenylalanine
    - most humans lived around Europe and Africa, soybeans native to Asia but we're meant to be vegan
    - hundreds of thousands of years evolving and surviving off of meat but we're actually poisoning ourselves cause we aren't eating nuts and seeds riddled with antinutrients
    - appeal to nature because, quite literally we should be extinct right now if we were always meant to live off of a plant based diet, considering the above information
    - quantity of life doesn't mean chit for quality of life. Schrodinger's cat was technically alive.
    - Morals are subjective. You're a monster in the eyes of Jainists and are no better than CAFO supporters to me since I hunt/grow my own food and eliminate more unnecessary death than you do.
    - I'm still going to eat a big joocy venison steak tonight.

On your point about the milk industry, I don't disagree. The majority of people aren't meant to drink milk, but there are tons of people who are still lactase non-persistent that not only can consume fermented milk products but also thrive off of them. I, however, am lactase persistent and can (and will) drink milk.
    Last edited by VocelLoser; 09-13-2017 at 01:18 PM.

Take a wild guess how the factory farmed meat you eat is produced and who works to produce it.
    Is that suppose to counter my point somehow? I'm glad you can fail so miserably on your animal byproduct work computer. Do you also have vegan tires on your car? Wait no... I'm sure you bicycle everywhere right? Do you have vegan tires on your bicycle?

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Appalachian Trail 2013

You actually bring up a valid point (the only one in this thread), but the thing is that 3rd world laborers ALSO work for the meat and dairy industry, so in a way by consuming only plant based foods you still have a smaller impact, since meat requires animals+vegetables. But again, I agree with you. If I could Id grow my own food

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP is why we can't watch a seafood preparation clip without 1000 comments about how killing that squid in 1.5secs is inhumane and the cook should be murdered. Vegans nearly always full under the same category of idealistic beliefs that most intelligent humans despise. Why even have an argument? You're not going to change your view, and people smart enough are definitely not going to agree with you. I love how people seem to forget and downplay the epic role meat has had in our evolution as a species. Keep patting yourself on the back while you go on your pointless crusade.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    OP is why we can't watch a seafood preparation clip without 1000 comments about how killing that squid in 1.5secs is inhumane and the cook should be murdered.
    Because vegans only care about cute animals
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme
    Stopped eating dairy last year, went full vegan and have never felt better. Far easier to gain muscle mass as a vegan. Better for your health, better for the environment and not murdering animals any more.

ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sdmk View Post
    almond milk crew checking in
    This. Stopped drinking regular milk 7 years ago
    Barely use FB, deleted Twitter, never had an Instagram crew
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    Vocal Trance crew
    IF is GOAT
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓

Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thread is retarded as these threads always are, op should be ashamed and embarrassed.

I wonder what OP's solution is to traditional hunter-gatherer societies that have epidemics of obesity and diabetes when forced to grain heavy western diets...

It couldn't possibly be that some people are more genetically suited for grains and some for meat and dairy .... nawwww that would be impossible....

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Appalachian Trail 2013

VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wonder what OP's solution is to traditional hunter-gatherer societies that have epidemics of obesity and diabetes when forced to grain heavy western diets...

but the OP said that fat causes diabetes and grains cure it!

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good on you mate for sharing this. Its absolutely disgusting how we, the so-called superior intelligent and moral species treat the most harmless of animals. I'm constantly blown away by our cruelty.

Reps on spread (looks like I repped you recently).
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

Snakin down your chimney InVentive44's Avatar
    InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InVentive44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So what happens when the population of dairy animals explodes putting extreme pressure on our agriculture system? Do we Kill them then? All leads back to the same fate. Now im hungry for a cheese burger.