Page 1 of 338 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

[SRS] Depression Discussion and Support Thread Part III

[SRS] Depression Discussion and Support Thread Part III

Express yourself, vent out your frustrations, support each other, or ask for help. Respect others' feelings.

If you are a feeling depressed, lonely, frustrated, suicidal, anxious, overwhelmed, or stressed, let it out here.

Previous thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=163642361

There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sup

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dr. Sapolsky showing just how complicated depression is.

http://www.robertsapolskyrocks.com/depression.html

In this lecture, Dr. Sapolsky discusses depression. He provides a history of the biological elements, touching on the role of neurotransmitters (epinephrine, dopamine and serotonin) in depression, and an overview of the psychological elements (and their tie-in to the biological).
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

noserotonin is on a distinguished road. (+10) noserotonin is on a distinguished road. (+10) noserotonin is on a distinguished road. (+10) noserotonin is on a distinguished road. (+10) noserotonin is on a distinguished road. (+10) noserotonin is on a distinguished road. (+10) noserotonin is on a distinguished road. (+10) noserotonin is on a distinguished road. (+10) noserotonin is on a distinguished road. (+10) noserotonin is on a distinguished road. (+10) noserotonin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love you all guys.

I wish I could love myself a bit more too

enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Innn..

One Of Our Top Posters! NotANun21's Avatar
    NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think I've ever felt more alone than I do today...

I just miss being in love, having somebody there most of the time that I could talk to even if it was only a quick text or a phonecall some days, somebody I could come home to and tell about my day. Somebody who's day I wanted to hear about and was personally invested in it to a certain degree so that if they were wronged and upset I wanted to help sort it out or be there to listen or if they'd had a good day I felt it too. Somebody to play a supportive role, and recieve the same support in return. I miss being able to be affectionate with somebody, I miss that touch that I didn't even know I needed before I met her like - http://i.imgur.com/Z4q5heq.png . I miss my dog too, my dog was there when she wasn't... his watch never ended I could wake my dog up any hour of the day or night, it doesn't matter to a dog his only job is to be the best companion he can possibly be he can catch up on lost sleep any time. When I was having a bad night I'd go sleep downstairs on the sofa with him while he slept on my legs, I have a lot of nightmares and he would wake me up from them licking my face and hands. I used to sit there for hours at a time talking to my dog, where as now I just look like a loon walking around the empty house shouting "WHY" and hitting walls and talking to myself trying to find answers that don't exist to questions that plague my head every day, it used to help to have somebody to bounce ideas off even if they couldn't talk back.
    If I laugh, I rep

(All of the posts made by this user account are to be considered satirical in nature and do not necessarily reflect the views, ideologies, opinions or intentions of any person or persons using the account)

NuttinBIG is just really nice. (+1000) NuttinBIG is just really nice. (+1000) NuttinBIG is just really nice. (+1000) NuttinBIG is just really nice. (+1000) NuttinBIG is just really nice. (+1000) NuttinBIG is just really nice. (+1000) NuttinBIG is just really nice. (+1000) NuttinBIG is just really nice. (+1000) NuttinBIG is just really nice. (+1000) NuttinBIG is just really nice. (+1000) NuttinBIG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by noserotonin View Post
    I love you all guys.

I wish I could love myself a bit more too
    mirin username
    not mirin age

enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NotANun21 View Post
    I don't think I've ever felt more alone than I do today...

I just miss being in love, having somebody there most of the time that I could talk to even if it was only a quick text or a phonecall some days, somebody I could come home to and tell about my day. Somebody who's day I wanted to hear about and was personally invested in it to a certain degree so that if they were wronged and upset I wanted to help sort it out or be there to listen or if they'd had a good day I felt it too. Somebody to play a supportive role, and recieve the same support in return. I miss being able to be affectionate with somebody, I miss that touch that I didn't even know I needed before I met her like - http://i.imgur.com/Z4q5heq.png . I miss my dog too, my dog was there when she wasn't... his watch never ended I could wake my dog up any hour of the day or night, it doesn't matter to a dog his only job is to be the best companion he can possibly be he can catch up on lost sleep any time. When I was having a bad night I'd go sleep downstairs on the sofa with him while he slept on my legs, I have a lot of nightmares and he would wake me up from them licking my face and hands. I used to sit there for hours at a time talking to my dog, where as now I just look like a loon walking around the empty house shouting "WHY" and hitting walls and talking to myself trying to find answers that don't exist to questions that plague my head every day, it used to help to have somebody to bounce ideas off even if they couldn't talk back.
    Im sorry to hear youre going through this! I know the feeling must be miserable! These types of days happen when you feel completely hopeless, but you have to stay strong and believe things will get better if you actively try.

NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by enzo818 View Post
    Im sorry to hear youre going through this! I know the feeling must be miserable! These types of days happen when you feel completely hopeless, but you have to stay strong and believe things will get better if you actively try.
    Just doesn't end some days brah

Catch 22... I can't fall in love again until I'm over this, I can't get over this on my own because I'm going insane still from the solitary

Sounds dumb but I just want to be nurtured, some sort of complex developed from not getting enough attention from my mum growing up no doubt
    If I laugh, I rep

(All of the posts made by this user account are to be considered satirical in nature and do not necessarily reflect the views, ideologies, opinions or intentions of any person or persons using the account)

Hold me brahs
    If I laugh, I rep

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Now I'm feeling extremely anxious since I woke up about meeting that girl tonight. I was feeling perfectly fine last night about it, but of course knowing it's the day of now changes my mindset completely. She messaged me first today so she was obviously thinking about me, but I'm just worried I'm going to be too nervous when we meet & just not know how to continue the conversation. Of course my overthinking is making me have all these thoughts in my mind constantly. I just feel it's going to screw it up for me & make it awkward. We're the same height judging from our profiles but she answered a question saying she prefers her partner to be taller so if she wears any type of heels I'm already fuked from the beginning if she's looking taller than me. I don't have confidence enough that she's going to like me & she'll just move on. I can just picture it now later tonight with a message of her saying that she had a great time but she didn't feel chemistry or whatever & to let's just be friends.

Originally Posted by BigTimePlayer View Post
    Now I'm feeling extremely anxious since I woke up about meeting that girl tonight. I was feeling perfectly fine last night about it, but of course knowing it's the day of now changes my mindset completely. She messaged me first today so she was obviously thinking about me, but I'm just worried I'm going to be too nervous when we meet & just not know how to continue the conversation. Of course my overthinking is making me have all these thoughts in my mind constantly. I just feel it's going to screw it up for me & make it awkward. I don't have confidence enough that she's going to like me & she'll just move on. I can just picture it now later tonight with a message of her saying that she had a great time but she didn't feel chemistry or whatever & to let's just be friends.
    Hey man I been there, with the stakes high as possible since we'd been talking for weeks if not months before we met and I already liked her

You gotta plow through the day as normal as possible. Your heart is gonna be fluttering all day with anxiety but just get your workout done and keep it together with your day to day tasks. There's some evidence on the breathing and posing/posturing keeping your anxiety under control. When you feel threatened (what anxiety is at the primal core of it) you want to curl up small and make yourself small, but if you make yourself big despite the chit feeling it works the other way and takes some of that anxiety away (look up "superman pose anxiety"/power pose). Anxiety also is fast heartbeats and quickened breathing, again do the opposite, nice big deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth will slow your heart rate and calm you down. In the mirror before you go puff that chest out and act like you the man, fcking pound that chest like a gorilla if that's what you gotta do lmao, in the car ride over there before you pick her up have your arm over the passenger seat deep breaths music on that pumps you up, same with the breathing, find yourself a public bathroom near her place pat the sweat off yourself, put some deoderant on do the same chit you were doing at home you'll feel fcking silly but whatever works

Keep that anxiety under control, give it your best go by the time you actually meet her it'll go fine and you'll be thinking "shiet man I was worried all day for nothing"... you got this bro
    Last edited by NotANun21; 09-12-2017 at 11:52 AM.
    If I laugh, I rep

jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Dr. Sapolsky showing just how complicated depression is.

[youtube]plTxfc[/yube]

http://www.robertsapolskyrocks.com/depression.html
    Look up "Stress: Portrait of a Killer"

He comes out talking about his studies done on Baboons. It was really interesting.
    Follow my IG @kaseyx_music and listen to me on Spotify

Buy my sticker: kaseyx.bigcartel.com

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In.
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Terrifying video tbh.
    fist yourself

Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Apparently exercise addresses depression very well e.g. Weightlifting. Why do people here still suffer with depression?

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hiaw View Post
    Apparently exercise addresses depression very well e.g. Weightlifting. Why do people here still suffer with depression?
    I think a lot of it has to do with having too much time on your hands.

Depression seems to be less prevalent in nations where the struggle to simply remain alive (starving Africans, wartorn nations etc) is a real thing.

In short - they don't got time to be depressed.

(a bit like when you see a Polar Bear rocking back and forth in a zoo out of sheer boredom - you never see Polar Bears in the wild doing that chit).
    fist yourself

sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    inn

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    back up in the trap boys

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My biggest problem is i just feel like **** from not ever talking to anyone. How are you supposed to have confidence and feel good about yourself if you don't even talk to anyone for years?

Every day this life just feels like it can't be real. Just 3 years ago i was surrounded by all kinds of people. This whole situation is just ****ed up. Not having any coworkers my age isn't healthy either. My whole life is just ****ed up and i need to completely start over.

yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    My biggest problem is i just feel like **** from not ever talking to anyone. How are you supposed to have confidence and feel good about yourself if you don't even talk to anyone for years?

Every day this life just feels like it can't be real. Just 3 years ago i was surrounded by all kinds of people. This whole situation is just ****ed up. Not having any coworkers my age isn't healthy either. My whole life is just ****ed up and i need to completely start over.
    I feel you, talking to anyone feels like talking to a wall

yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    22 of age, never had a girlfriend/partner, or any kind of affection. Srs

Parents brought me to the world when they have nothing to give a child, so have to be a wage slave and work for ****ty people with ****ty people to not starve to death.

No friends as my mentality is very sociopathic and misanthropic, diagnosed with anxiety by a psychiatrist in the army.

Originally Posted by yesman750 View Post
    I feel you, talking to anyone feels like talking to a wall
    I don't even get to talk to anyone my age. Anyone i've talked to the last few years just didn't seem like they wanted to get close to me or something. I met 100+ cool people at my old job, so i don't get why this keeps happening

I don't even get to talk to anyone my age. Anyone i've talked to the last few years just didn't seem like they wanted to get close to me or something. I met 100+ cool people at my old job, so i don't get why this keeps happening
    Can you think of a reason? If so, what is in your power to do to change that?

Can you think of a reason? If so, what is in your power to do to change that?
    I really don't know, other than it's just the environment i work at (office).

I could quit but i don't want to do that just yet. I just want to be able to make a couple connections with people there. IDK man it's just so weird to me which is why i don't think this life can be real.

My only other option is approaching people i don't even know like a creep and try to start a conversation, since i don't know anybody. The whole situation is just ****ed

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly, ever since i hiked the Appalachian Trail and bicycled from Canada to Mexico I've felt like chit. That chit did a number on me when it comes to world perspective. In an effort to deconstruct my beliefs and fix things I've reflected on the past and become pretty dang angry and resentful towards my parents ... although i keep it hidden.

Finally, I'm really frustrated in that i can't seem to help myself. I'm extremely insightful and helpful towards friends/etc ... but i can't seem to apply it to my own life. It's pretty ironic that a guy who's walked 2200 miles and biked 3000 miles can't find the discipline and focus in such seemingly simpler areas of my life.

I think one of the big reasons i keep failing (probably applies to most of us) is that nobody outside myself seems to care and therefore i have no accountability and support structure. You'd think somewhere there would be a place where us bros with this issues like this could go live, have a tribal atmosphere, and where we could all help fix each others chit. Some place where we all have a hammock or thatched hut, build chit with our hands, and drink whiskey around the campfire.

Would totally throw my backpack on right now and go hike the PCT with some depressed misc'ers... just to feel alive again. To be a part of something epic.
    Last edited by faxanadu; 09-12-2017 at 03:52 PM.
    "There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones
    "The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Great Divide Mountain Bike Route (Jasper AB to Juarez MX) 2014
    Appalachian Trail 2013

I really don't know, other than it's just the environment i work at (office).

I could quit but i don't want to do that just yet. I just want to be able to make a couple connections with people there. IDK man it's just so weird to me which is why i don't think this life can be real.

My only other option is approaching people i don't even know like a creep and try to start a conversation, since i don't know anybody. The whole situation is just ****ed
    Usually the key is to open up, be more assertive and outgoing. Say hi, Offer help, ask for help, maybe crack a few jokes here and there and the rest just follows.
    You can be in complete control of the situation unless your co workers simply resist it, in that case its better to look in other places like around your hobbies or things you'd like to do

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You made it this far brahs, you can make it through the rest of your days. Let's do this.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

Usually the key is to open up, be more assertive and outgoing. Say hi, Offer help, ask for help, maybe crack a few jokes here and there and the rest just follows.
    You can be in complete control of the situation unless your co workers simply resist it, in that case its better to look in other places like around your hobbies or things you'd like to do
    I can only open up to complete strangers so much though. I've never just talked to random people i see around. I literally have nothing to say to people because all i do is sit in a cube by myself and listen to music. I have to get to know them as a coworker or something first unless they are very similar to me

DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000) DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000) DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000) DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000) DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000) DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000) DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000) DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000) DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000) DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000) DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000)

story of my life the last few years. This post is sooo true on many levels. the feeling of solitude compared to years prior is so bad. It doesn't help either my bro moved from my area years ago thanks to a divorce (parents not his own)...

i noticed solitude combined with other stress like job crap and other stuff can be absolutely crippling to confidence and overall happiness.
    Last edited by DoUEvenDrift; 09-12-2017 at 04:45 PM.
    The real ground zero