Page 217 of 338 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 317 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,510 of 10127
    PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone got any tips on valproic acid?.^^ How'd you spend your money eod?
    Last edited by PapaPrime; 10-11-2019 at 05:10 PM.

is_woman = lambda: "thot" ZyraThornrise's Avatar
    ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    I just don't know what people talk about. I can talk at work but it's never anything fulfilling and there is no way to meet anyone to hang out with or have an actual conversation with. It's just work chit. How do you cope?
    When I worked I was the worst at social chit. I constantly overshared, which made people hate talking to me and thinking I was super weird.

After a while I just avoided people altogether.
    BrosefMengele is my #1 fan.

itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    How can i let go of my ex?

I've been feeling better about life but my experience with my ex still haunts me
    she pretty much lied to me , cheated on me and slept with a few men whilst we were together and on top of that has been banging all these dudes since we broke up.

Who cares about that sloot?
    yea i know right but i just feel messed up. don't want a relationship ever again, don't trut women, now i think all women are bad etc etc. I think about how she is banging all these dudes etc.

is_woman = lambda: "thot" ZyraThornrise's Avatar
    ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by itsrealsad22 View Post

I've been feeling better about life but my experience with my ex still haunts me
    she pretty much lied to me , cheated on me and slept with a few men whilst we were together and on top of that has been banging all these dudes since we broke up.

yea i know right but i just feel messed up. don't want a relationship ever again, don't trut women, now i think all women are bad etc etc. I think about how she is banging all these dudes etc.
    This is going to sound super gay but it helped me.

Getting rid of a chit ex is like having a bad tooth pulled, you may run your tongue over it missing it where the empty spot was left, but ultimately you're healthier after pulling it.

It's okay to miss her. You had memories together. Time is about the only thing that will help.
    BrosefMengele is my #1 fan.

Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by itsrealsad22 View Post

Put a date on your calendar 1 year from today. Do not look at her social media until that date. When that date comes around a year from now, ask yourself if you even care to look anymore and the answer will likely be no. Thats what got me over my first heartbreak, I had to stop checking her social media and see what was going on in her life to move on

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Anything worst than being a high inhibition quiet male?

Srs

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Another day of going into my job that I despise. How am I supposed to get out of doing this? I have all these other issues with my health & have to work a job I despise going to on top of it. A problem for me is that I don’t see myself ever finding a job I’ll enjoy. If I quit this job where am I even going to go? I seriously feel like I’m just trying to force myself through my life until I’m dead since I don’t have it in me to off myself. What kind of life is that? I’m better off being dead than to live like this.

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BigTimePlayer View Post
    Another day of going into my job that I despise. How am I supposed to get out of doing this? I have all these other issues with my health & have to work a job I despise going to on top of it. A problem for me is that I don’t see myself ever finding a job I’ll enjoy. If I quit this job where am I even going to go? I seriously feel like I’m just trying to force myself through my life until I’m dead since I don’t have it in me to off myself. What kind of life is that? I’m better off being dead than to live like this.
    Bro we need to start setting small goals and challenges.

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    Bro we need to start setting small goals and challenges.
    I made it a goal to start going to the gym again regularly & it doesn’t do anything for me in the end. I still feel like **** at the end of the day. I don’t know what’s going to make me happy at this point unless my health gets better, having a social circle & a job I enjoy. I don’t even care about having no gf much anymore since I can’t be with anyone like this anyway. I’d still be miserable in the end if all my problems are still there.

I made it a goal to start going to the gym again regularly & it doesn’t do anything for me in the end. I still feel like **** at the end of the day. I don’t know what’s going to make me happy at this point unless my health gets better, having a social circle & a job I enjoy. I don’t even care about having no gf much anymore since I can’t be with anyone like this anyway. I’d still be miserable in the end if all my problems are still there.
    Yeah i've been setting goals and doing them like going to the gym with my ear buds out, talking to more people, went out a couple times, but nothing works. I don't know anymore man. I mean nobody talks in my gym so it's pointless going there.

NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to feel like this about my work too - I just sort of fell into doing what I did and before I knew what had happened it became too risky to move into anything else. My mental and physical health really suffered and I reached crisis point. In the end I decided I had to break the pattern and take some risks to make improvements - so I quit my job and got something with hours that suited my home life and gave me time to do some thinking and study so I could re-qualify for a new career.

In itself getting a job that I didn't care about keeping was liberating because suddenly a lot of pressure was lifted. It didn't feel like a dead end or wasted time because I had other goals to aim for. I didn't have as much money but it didn't matter to me because I felt better. I loved studying and it almost became a hobby in its own right and I did really well as a result. It took 3 years of grind before I re-qualified and moved into a new field - these days a lot of what I do doesn't feel like work to me because I want to do it and I get a buzz from being able to help people change their lives.

Search your soul - what makes you feel good about yourself?
    What can you do well?
    How could you apply it to a new career?
    What training would you need?

It takes hard work and involves some risk but ultimately nobody will come along and do it for you.

Get to it BTP - make it happen.

Originally Posted by NearlyBigAngus View Post
    I used to feel like this about my work too - I just sort of fell into doing what I did and before I knew what had happened it became too risky to move into anything else. My mental and physical health really suffered and I reached crisis point. In the end I decided I had to break the pattern and take some risks to make improvements - so I quit my job and got something with hours that suited my home life and gave me time to do some thinking and study so I could re-qualify for a new career.

In itself getting a job that I didn't care about keeping was liberating because suddenly a lot of pressure was lifted. It didn't feel like a dead end or wasted time because I had other goals to aim for. I didn't have as much money but it didn't matter to me because I felt better. I loved studying and it almost became a hobby in its own right and I did really well as a result. It took 3 years of grind before I re-qualified and moved into a new field - these days a lot of what I do doesn't feel like work to me because I want to do it and I get a buzz from being able to help people change their lives.

Search your soul - what makes you feel good about yourself?
    What can you do well?
    How could you apply it to a new career?
    What training would you need?

It takes hard work and involves some risk but ultimately nobody will come along and do it for you.

Get to it BTP - make it happen.
    An issue for me is I never found anything I was good at. I’ve always been average at best at anything I’ve tried. I remember even as a kid I would tell myself that I’m going to have a difficult time when I’m older because I’ve never been good at anything. And here I am with that being true. All the things I wanted to do aren’t realistically possible to get jobs in those fields. I was either too quiet, too short/not talented enough or not smart enough to do them. So now I’m stuck with jobs I’ll never enjoy. How do people deal with working a job for so many years without losing their mind? I get tired in a new place after a few months than just want to quit. So you can only imagine me being stuck somewhere for a few years that I hate going to. Some days I have the strong urge to just drive home when I park in the parking lot where I work. It’s a miserable life for me.

NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    An issue for me is I never found anything I was good at. I’ve always been average at best at anything I’ve tried. I remember even as a kid I would tell myself that I’m going to have a difficult time when I’m older because I’ve never been good at anything. And here I am with that being true. All the things I wanted to do aren’t realistically possible to get jobs in those fields. I was either too quiet, too short/not talented enough or not smart enough to do them. So now I’m stuck with jobs I’ll never enjoy. How do people deal with working a job for so many years without losing their mind? I get tired in a new place after a few months than just want to quit. So you can only imagine me being stuck somewhere for a few years that I hate going to. Some days I have the strong urge to just drive home when I park in the parking lot where I work. It’s a miserable life for me.
    Maybe it's hard to imaging being good at something if your self esteem is low - but what do you enjoy? Is it making things? Helping others? Organizing stuff? There will be something that gives you some kind of satisfaction.

What are the things you wanted to do but are impossible to get work doing? Go on, indulge me - I'd genuinely like to know.

Maybe it's hard to imaging being good at something if your self esteem is low - but what do you enjoy? Is it making things? Helping others? Organizing stuff? There will be something that gives you some kind of satisfaction.

What are the things you wanted to do but are impossible to get work doing? Go on, indulge me - I'd genuinely like to know.
    I always wanted to be an actor but I’m too nervous/quiet to do it. Just being on stage gives me horrible anxiety & nervousness so that’s just not possible for me. I also grew up wanting to be a basketball player lol. I just knew by the time I was like 13 that it wasn’t realistically happening since I was too short & outside of having an okay jump shot I pretty much sucked. And another field was with video games but all the jobs are in a different state as well as not being smart enough to do that type of work. I know how to use a computer well but when it comes to programming & such I’m pretty much clueless. I just don’t see myself ever being happy with a 9-5 work schedule though. It just feels like a never ending grind.

And the only things I enjoy mainly are the gym, browsing the internet, watching movies/sports & playing video games. I’m just a boring person I guess. I’d like to do things but I have no social circle anymore of people I can hang out with these days. I talk to a few friends through text but they live too far or are too busy with married life & work.

itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    How do you guys deal with lonilness.

Work in an office of 15 people, spend most of the time outside of work at the gym or exercising.
    Feel like i'm wasting my life a bit/ I'm 25 nearly 26. Already wasted my life and youth.

I find it depresisng but i try not to think about it. All the things i missed out. I actually wouldn't mind a gf, just someone ican do fun stuff with,

However
    - The girls i meet on tinder are usually trash/messed up inthe head
    - Girls i meet at bar/club are all into drinking going aout getting f eyed (i'm not into that)

idno

Also feel like i've lost my social skills . I used to be funny . But now i can hardly think of anything to say when i speak to people. Sucks.

worried i'll get to 30 and really regret my life.

peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ZyraThornrise View Post
    I don't think I've ever had a guy do a cold approach that I responded to, tbh.

I usually ended up giving numbers to people who actually small talked or got to know me, first.

It kind of wierd the only way to meet women is cold approach or talking to them while they are at work bars and pubs are full of groups no chance of meeting anyone there

I always wanted to be an actor but I’m too nervous/quiet to do it. Just being on stage gives me horrible anxiety & nervousness so that’s just not possible for me. I also grew up wanting to be a basketball player lol. I just knew by the time I was like 13 that it wasn’t realistically happening since I was too short & outside of having an okay jump shot I pretty much sucked. And another field was with video games but all the jobs are in a different state as well as not being smart enough to do that type of work. I know how to use a computer well but when it comes to programming & such I’m pretty much clueless. I just don’t see myself ever being happy with a 9-5 work schedule though. It just feels like a never ending grind.

And the only things I enjoy mainly are the gym, browsing the internet, watching movies/sports & playing video games. I’m just a boring person I guess. I’d like to do things but I have no social circle anymore of people I can hang out with these days. I talk to a few friends through text but they live too far or are too busy with married life & work.
    I sympathize with how you feel as I suffer from terrible imposter syndrome - it almost doesn't matter how good I am at something... in my mind I'm never good enough and it held me back for years. I think it stemmed from when I was a kid; I had to slog hard to make straight C grades while my kid sister came along behind me making straight A grades without seeming to break a sweat. I just never felt good enough and it held me back. The unexpected death of a family member was enough to shake me out of it as it got me thinking about my priorities in life. I've got it under control these days and don't let it get in the way.

I'm willing to bet you're better than you think at some of the things you listed. There's a lot you can do in small steps to help build your confidence. Find a local amateur dramatics club/society if that's a thing near you - volunteer yourself to get involved behind the scenes in things like set making/lighting/sound etc not necessarily on the stage. See what it leads to over time... you never know.

Find out about coaching/personal trainer qualifications - find a way to make it happen.

Maybe consider coaching kids at basketball rather than trying to be a pro player yourself - start as a volunteer, get some training and see where it goes.

You can hopefully see what I'm getting at. One of the things I did when I quit my old job was to spend some time volunteering on my rest days trying out my ideas to see if they worked for me.

What we do for work shouldn't necessarily define us a person - If you find something else to throw yourself into you will find that work/life balance becomes so much better.
    Last edited by NearlyBigAngus; 10-13-2019 at 01:07 AM. Reason: typo

I sympathize with how you feel as I suffer from terrible imposter syndrome - it almost doesn't matter how good I am at something... in my mind I'm never good enough and it held me back for years. I think it stemmed from when I was a kid; I had to slog hard to make straight C grades while my kid sister came along behind me making straight A grades without seeming to break a sweat. I just never felt good enough and it held me back. The unexpected death of a family member was enough to shake me out of it as it got me thinking about my priorities in life. I've got it under control these days and don't let it get in the way.

I'm willing to bet you're better than you think at some of the things you listed. There's a lot you can do in small steps to help build your confidence. Find a local amateur dramatics club/society if that's a thing near you - volunteer yourself to get involved behind the scenes in things like set making/lighting/sound etc not necessarily on the stage. See what it leads to over time... you never know.

Find out about coaching/personal trainer qualifications - find a way to make it happen.

Maybe consider coaching kids at basketball rather than trying to be a pro player yourself - start as a volunteer, get some training and see where it goes.

You can hopefully see what I'm getting at. One of the things I did when I quit my old job was to spend some time volunteering on my rest days trying out my ideas to see if they worked for me.

What we do for work shouldn't necessarily define us a person - If you find something else to throw yourself into you will find that work/life balance becomes so much better.
    Yes that was a big self esteem blow to me too when in school. I would sometimes study my ass off & still would get an inferior grade compared to a lot of others who didn’t study & still got straight A grades.

I guess I can look into it. I’ll have to see if there’s anything around me.

Being a personal trainer isn’t for me at all. I’m not one of those hardcore lifters but more so like a casual weightlifter so being a trainer wouldn’t be my thing at all. I mainly just do what works for me & that’s it when it comes to the gym. I have a friend who tried doing that & he said there’s not much money to be made in it anyway unless you have your own business.

I know it shouldn’t define us but I just want to be able to go to work without wishing I was dead. The type of work I do now I despise everything about it. The work hours suck since it’s always different hours every week & the pay is pretty mediocre. I wish I could work a job where I can make my own schedule or the type of job where I only have to work certain months out of the year. This whole year round never ending grind of going to work makes me just go insane especially since I dislike the job & hours.

sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't understand been feeling good all week then not sure what's trigerred it but at work at the moment anda feel so **** feel anxious, depressed irritable can't concentrate pissed off at life.
    I felt so good las tweek wish i could feel good lal the time, back to feeling depressed

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    here's my situation.

-Haven't seen oneitis in over a year (love of my life). She is likely gone from my life forever.
    -work crush has a boyrfiend since college and will likely get married to him (and it's going to hit hard when she gets engaged which I'm terrified will happen soon).
    -haven't seen escort crush in 3 weeks. She is never around and her pimp is shady.

Life ****ing sucks as a sub 7 male. I just want a girlfriend.

Just got home from work & now the day is over already. And now I have to go right back tomorrow morning yet again. It’s just a ridiculous & pointless existence having to work nonstop. I’m going to change my availability tomorrow where I’m going to put that I don’t want to close at night anymore.

sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Should i get my hormones chcked?

woke up today and feel like pure chit.
    Headahce, tired, depressed, can't concentrate, eyes feel tired, pressure around my head.

I feel like this a lot then have some weeks i feel normal and it feels great. If only i can feel like this more

SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sandman2019 View Post
    Should i get my hormones chcked?

woke up today and feel like pure chit.
    Headahce, tired, depressed, can't concentrate, eyes feel tired, pressure around my head.

I feel like this a lot then have some weeks i feel normal and it feels great. If only i can feel like this more
    Couldn’t hurt man. I felt like crap for years and had some blood tests done and found out I have low test.

Just so angry how my life turned out. Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. I feel so defeated. I just don’t know how things seem to just work out for other people all the time. I overheard yesterday one of my previous co-workers is getting married & she’s not even in her mid 20s yet. And another previous co-worker is already about to get a good job right out of college somehow. It’s just insane how things just fall into place for everyone. Yet here I am with literally every area of my life being a disaster. I just don’t see myself climbing out of this dark hole I’m in. I wish I had enough courage to end everything but I’m too much of a bitch to do it. So I’m stuck living this piece of **** life.

Originally Posted by SuperChieftain View Post
    Couldn’t hurt man. I felt like crap for years and had some blood tests done and found out I have low test.
    What happened when you found out ? did you get treated?

SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sandman2019 View Post
    What happened when you found out ? did you get treated?
    I have to get tested again a month after, insurance requires two low test scores. After that, I can get treated.

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just so angry how my life turned out. Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. I feel so defeated. I just don’t know how things seem to just work out for other people all the time. I overheard yesterday one of my previous co-workers is getting married & she’s not even in her mid 20s yet. And another previous co-worker is already about to get a good job right out of college somehow. It’s just insane how things just fall into place for everyone. Yet here I am with literally every area of my life being a disaster. I just don’t see myself climbing out of this dark hole I’m in. I wish I had enough courage to end everything but I’m too much of a bitch to do it. So I’m stuck living this piece of **** life.
    i know how you feel

Going beyond my limits manletstrength's Avatar
    manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My mother doesn't love me anymore. I have no one. I am alone in this fuked up world and I wish I was dead. I'm hallucinating audibly and visually now due to all the depression I'm going through. My mother could careless if I am dead or alive. Shes a drug addict and a fuking piece of chit who doesn't deserve to be a mother. Shes a fuk up. She is so mean and cruel to me and I havent done anything wrong to her.

I'm done with this fat fuking kunt. I will never do anything for her again or speak to her. She turned out to be a piece of chit. I'm finished. Bich can go fuk her new boss like she did the last one while I was home getting beat on when I was growing up. Fuking whore.
    Training Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180254293&p=1640414853#post1640414853

I will always follow my own path and stay true to myself and my heart, to do what I feel is right

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nothing to look forward to

0 interest in anything

Think my TMJ joint on my right side is just flat out damaged beyond repair. I’ve seen like literally 20 different doctors about this over the past few years & it seems I’m stuck with this issue. I bought a massage roller that’s like an ice pack off of Amazon that gets put in the fridge & will see if it will do anything for my symptoms at all. I’m just lost on what to do about this anymore though.

Page 217 of 338 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 317 ... LastLast