Page 222 of 338 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,660 of 10127
    heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000)
    My family members don't even answer my texts. They just sit on the couch all day and act depressed. What a time to be alive. It's like when you get older if you aren't settled for life then things just get worst and you are a nobody.

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Home from work but I have to be back at 8am again lol. Such a sick joke of a life. I’ll probably get like 8 hours of sleep total in the span of 2 days.

heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by BigTimePlayer View Post
    Home from work but I have to be back at 8am again lol. Such a sick joke of a life. I’ll probably get like 8 hours of sleep total in the span of 2 days.
    Do you have any friends or girls to talk to at work? Does anything ever happen there?

Working is so depressing because you have to stay there with people you don't want to be around all day if you don't have work friends. It's ridiculous.

sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    been feeling good for a few days but wokr up today with absolute dread. Sat in my car for an hour driving to work to a job i don't like. Feel depressed, tired, over it and it's only Tuesday (in Australia).

Sucks. I thought i was turning myself around, feeling good, trying to stay positive, happy but feel like **** today. Negative thoguhts are coming

Does anyone else think it is just incredibly strange that everyone just talks about the same things? It's like everyone is the exact same person. I dont get this at all.

SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by heartlikeagrave View Post
    Does anyone else think it is just incredibly strange that everyone just talks about the same things? It's like everyone is the exact same person. I dont get this at all.
    Have you not noticed, that you post about the same things?

sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I look back at my past and cringge so much about myself
    god why did i act so beta and cringe when i had a gf. I guess i had issues at the time (anxiety, low test, thyroid) which i kept from her. I was such a beta/goofball. Probably the weakest man she ever dated. never took control, never descivie, alwasy second geussing myself. Complete beta. Maybe i'm being harsh on myself? but more imortingly, whhy am i even thinking of this? it's in the past

ughh...

i guess you reflect, learn and grow nad all that ****

but it still pisses me off and annoys me.

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have to go to work in 2 hours & be stuck there until midnight. How do people cope doing this week after week? I feel like I’m just wasting my life having to keep going into a job nonstop. I need a job where I only have to work a certain amount of time per year & that’s it. I need a job like an actor or something where they make a living doing the stuff they want to do & don’t have to if they don’t want. This nonstop grind of work is going to always make me a miserable person. I really don’t know how I’m going to survive my whole life like this.

SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have to go to work in 2 hours & be stuck there until midnight. How do people cope doing this week after week? I feel like I’m just wasting my life having to keep going into a job nonstop. I need a job where I only have to work a certain amount of time per year & that’s it. I need a job like an actor or something where they make a living doing the stuff they want to do & don’t have to if they don’t want. This nonstop grind of work is going to always make me a miserable person. I really don’t know how I’m going to survive my whole life like this.
    Sounds like you need to start a business of some sort.

Originally Posted by SuperChieftain View Post
    Sounds like you need to start a business of some sort.
    I really don’t know man. I just feel trapped since I’m not particularly good at anything. I never had a talent in a specific thing where I could get a good job out of it. I just don’t know how others go through their lives wasting like 50% of it doing something they don’t want to do. What’s even the point of living if you can’t even do what you want.

I really don’t know man. I just feel trapped since I’m not particularly good at anything. I never had a talent in a specific thing where I could get a good job out of it. I just don’t know how others go through their lives wasting like 50% of it doing something they don’t want to do. What’s even the point of living if you can’t even do what you want.
    You sound like me, im still trying to figure that stuff out. All you can really do is find something outside of work that you enjoy so that you have something to look forward to. In the mean time, maybe start looking up skills in things you are interested in, and then you can find a job that you enjoy.

CollapsingWords has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CollapsingWords has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CollapsingWords has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CollapsingWords has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CollapsingWords has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CollapsingWords has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CollapsingWords has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CollapsingWords has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CollapsingWords has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CollapsingWords has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CollapsingWords has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Work is the main reason i'm depressed. If you don't have cool coworkers and feel comfortable at your job then there is no point. I just don't think you can reverse depression after it gets to a certain point. It's not like you can just up and change a job either.

Yet it's funny how everything seems to work out for everyone else. Even at work most people will make friends within a few days.

Just got home from work & have had a bad headache for the past like 3 hours. Now the day is over besides. I’m off tomorrow & Saturday at least but I just need to figure something out to get out of this predicament.

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have just had a very strange and fate-like emotional experience that I figured was best shared in this thread...

Background info: i’m going through something of a low period in my life right now where I’m afflicted with a lot of self doubt and feelings of hopelessness. Or at least these thoughts/feelings seem to be heavier and more frequent than anything i’ve experienced in times past.

So... i’m sitting at home on Friday night with YouTube open, and i’m going through my feed and the song below pops up. I’ve never heard of band/song before, but I decide to click it and listen...

The next thing I know, about half way through the song, i’m crying my eyes out.

It's weird cos ordinarily I ignore over half the chit on my feed, but I guess the song title compelled me to listen or something. Call me an emotional ******* or whatever, but it was just one of those moments where everything came together and I found myself overwhelmed.
    Last edited by alltrapbrah; 11-18-2019 at 10:53 AM.

Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post
    I have just had a very strange and fate-like emotional experience that I figured was best shared in this thread...

Background info: i’m going through something of a low period in my life right now where I’m afflicted with a lot of self doubt and feelings of hopelessness. Or at least these thoughts/feelings seem to be heavier and more frequent than anything i’ve experienced in times past.

So... i’m sitting at home on Friday night with YouTube open, and i’m going through my feed and the song below pops up. I’ve never heard of band/song before, but I decide to click it and listen...

The next thing I know, about half way through the song, i’m weeping uncontrollably and crying my eyes out.

It's weird cos ordinarily I ignore over half the chit on my feed, but I guess the song title compelled me to listen or something. Call me an emotional ******* or whatever, but it was just one of those moments where everything came together and I found myself overwhelmed.
    Out of curiosity, how old are you?

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Out of curiosity, how old are you?
    Erm, my age should be to the left brah, right under my join date, or does that not show publicly? It's there for me anyway.

cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am really wanting to get Testosterone to help with the issues I am facing. Has any of you brahs had that done? How did you feel?

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just curious. How many times have any you all actual tried killing yourselves?

Every time I read this thread all I see is you guys complain about your situations. How many of you would still be depressed if you were 6'4 rich billionaire with a new woman every day?
    Last edited by pondus_levo; 11-15-2019 at 04:25 PM.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Just curious. How many times have any you all actual tried killing yourselves?
    Zero.

Every time I read this thread all I see is you guys complain about your situations. How many of you would still be depressed if you were 6'4 rich billionaire with a new woman every day?
    What's a better term then? Depression seems perfectly apt to me.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Zero.

What's a better term then? Depression seems perfectly apt to me.
    A whiney lil btch.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

A whiney lil btch.
    Damn son.

Damn son.
    Let me put things into perspective. My daughter is 22 years old and just tried to commit suicide for the 3rd time in her life, yet she is smart, beautiful, has a boyfriend who is amazing, a great family/friend support system, and a great job.

You now what she complains about? Not being able to stop being depressed no matter how hard she tries, how much help she gets help, how much medication she takes, and how successful she is.

I'm not minimizing people that actually do suffer from real depression, but situation depression is just that. Situational. Not so bad that you actually want to kill yourself because you feel it's your only way to make your situation better.
    Last edited by pondus_levo; 11-15-2019 at 04:36 PM.

A whiney lil btch.
    Jesus...

I was honestly not expecting you to say that, at least not in this thread.

Outside of the thread, I get it, but here? Pretty fukin' low brah.

Let me put things into perspective. My daughter is 22 years old and just tried to commit suicide for the 3rd time in her life, yet she is smart, beautiful, has a boyfriend who is amazing, a great family support system, and a great job.

You now what she complains about? Not being able to stop being depressed no matter how hard she tries, how much help she gets help, and how much medication she takes.

I'm not minimizing people that actually do suffer from real depression, but situation depression is just that. Situational.
    Ive only attempted once, but my friends pulled me out. I was suicidal for a long time, or had thoughts at least. The only reason I didn’t attempt again was because of my kids. Now that I’m on medication, I’ve been a lot better. There’s hope out there, a lot of people are just too stubborn to seek it, I was on of them until they this year. I’m sorry that your daughter is going through that, I don’t even want to imagine if my daughter had to go through that. I hope that it gets easier for her, and that she is able to feel better.

Let me put things into perspective. My daughter is 22 years old and just tried to commit suicide for the 3rd time in her life, yet she is smart, beautiful, has a boyfriend who is amazing, a great family/friend support system, and a great job.

You now what she complains about? Not being able to stop being depressed no matter how hard she tries, how much help she gets help, how much medication she takes, and how successful she is.

I'm not minimizing people that actually do suffer from real depression, but situation depression is just that. Situational. Not so bad that you actually want to kill yourself.
    Whatever your reasoning, it's still poor form to bring it to this thread in particular, especially in the demeaning fashion in which you did it.

Ive only attempted once, but my friends pulled me out. I was suicidal for a long time, or had thoughts at least. The only reason I didn’t attempt again was because of my kids. Now that I’m on medication, I’ve been a lot better. There’s hope out there, a lot of people are just too stubborn to seek it, I was on of them until they this year. I’m sorry that your daughter is going through that, I don’t even want to imagine if my daughter had to go through that. I hope that it gets easier for her, and that she is able to feel better.
    Whatever your reasoning, it's still poor form to bring it to this thread in particular, especially in the demeaning fashion in which you did it.
    This is my point. If you truly are depressed, then you feel the only way out is through ending it all. Seek help. Professional help, with medication, not just com on an anonymous forum to complain about your day.
    Last edited by pondus_levo; 11-15-2019 at 04:47 PM.

MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I just don't understand why it's so hard to talk to people these days. Everyone stays to themselves or their own little groups and they don't acknowledge anyone else. And people are so judgmental now so what do you do? You can't just walk into places anymore and talk to people like you could back in the day.

This is my point. If you truly are depressed, then you feel the only way out is through ending it all. Seek help. Professional help, with medication, not just com on an anonymous forum to complain about your day.
    What are you? The arbiter of fukin' depression or something? Who the hell are you to tell other people what they are feelng and how they should go about dealing with it?

Honestly brah, just STOP, at least insofar as this thread is concerned.

What are you? The arbiter of fukin' depression or something? Who the hell are you to tell other people what they are feelng and how they should go about dealing with it?

Honestly brah, just STOP, at least insofar as this thread is concerned.
    I'm not targeting you two. I talking in general. I know that there are miscers here that suffer from real depression, what pisses me off are the people that are not. The ones are just unhappy with their situation and do nothing about.

Take ^MortalShare6(eod) as a good example.

I know first hand the difference between situational depression and real depression.

I'm not targeting you two. I talking in general. I know that there are miscers here that suffer from real depression, what pisses me off are the people that are not. The ones are just unhappy with their situation.
    Whatever...

But just trust me on this one brah, this is the WRONG thread to divulge your personal stance on depression.

Page 222 of 338 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 322 ... LastLast