Page 68 of 338 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,040 of 10127
    Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    You dont understand man I dont enjoy anything anymore. I'm miserable and push every person away. I can't stay in a positive mood because of my bipolar depression. People think I'm nuts. If I can't even be happy for a whole day then what is the point? I seriously get mad and snap on people randomly because I'm sexually frustrated and sick of working alone. I dont see it ever changing because I dont know anybody and can't stay in a positive mood long enough to do anything
    So instead of moping about it constantly and not listening to a single shred of advice that people here have offered you dozens of times, go see a doctor and get evaluated. They can give you medication and set you up with resources that will help. Otherwise, you won't improve. Honestly, and I mean this with all due respect, you are textbook masochist. It's almost like you enjoy being this way because it's easy for you.
    "If you don't believe in yourself then why is anyone else going to?"

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JMath View Post
    Is the manager above the supervisors? Either way, if it continues (or hell, even if you're unhappy with this meeting) tell HR again and emphasize that you want a more neutral party involved. No matter what though, I hope you're looking for other work. Regardless of if this has a good outcome or not, if you're miserable where you're at I hope you're trying to find somewhere else to be.
    no more, i learned my lesson. HR doesn't give a **** about bullying or harassment. and if you complain you will get ****ed by everyone. i was told that if a manager insults you it's OK and is not disrespectful. i kept arguing no that is disrespectful... and my manager kept going on. i could have kept going on but i didn't want to waste my supervisors time because they are actually OK. my conflict is with my boss not my supervisors. he didn't let me out of the room until I agreed, "it's not disrespectful." ****in stupid

hard to find a good warehouse job though. been looking all last night, so sleep deprived, but nothing. i'm thinking about just quitting my job go on vacation or something for 2 weeks and do something else.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To any brah who's feeling down, I was depressed for a long time and I beat it. I feel great. I don't mean to rub your faces in it, I'm just saying you can get out of that chit. We're all gonna make it *******s

Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post

hard to find a good warehouse job though. been looking all last night, so sleep deprived, but nothing. i'm thinking about just quitting my job go on vacation or something for 2 weeks and do something else.
    If you have a truck license there are warehouse jobs all over europe. We'll accept a canuck. Go someplace else brah, it's good for you
    Without the internet i feel like a small rock on the mountain.

I don't really want my posts on the internet tbh ... I'm just legit addicted to posting ... people become addicted to the internet look it up

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by UnclRuckus View Post
    To any brah who's feeling down, I was depressed for a long time and I beat it. I feel great. I don't mean to rub your faces in it, I'm just saying you can get out of that chit. We're all gonna make it *******s

If you have a truck license there are warehouse jobs all over europe. We'll accept a canuck. Go someplace else brah, it's good for you

I reckon for most of us who've had these issues as teens / and now as adults we're just gonna have to learn how to deal with our depression... Best analogy is its kind of like "Fat" ... You can reduce it, get rid of it as much as you want, but it'll always be apart of you, you just have to make sure not to let it take full control over you and do your best to keep it reduced / at bay.

Feeling slightly bit better today, but overall still feel extremely down and . Been like this the entire month or so ... Have no interest in my hobbies, no interest in going out to the beach or even play the ps4, havnt even watched my tv shows or movies ... The only thing that's kept me going is the gym. I hope I get past this phase.
    Sig line can't be a novel

ayyooo5484 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We are all going to make it brahs

Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000)

Feels weird to be posting on here but honestly a helping hand can’t hurt.

Long story short, I was going to a small school in the city and had a lot of friends. Got into a relationship with a fcked up sloot freshman year, moved cross country to be with her in the summer, got oneitis bad, and when she left me I got really depressed and did a lot of drugs and chit. Failed out of school and spent the summer in the city still where I had a good time.

I’m finishing up my second semester at community college and got straight As for the past two semesters. Got a great job this summer which will earn me about 15k by the end of it and will be going to a legit college in the fall.

Right now though, I feel like chit. Only a few friends who are usually busy, can’t find a girl I truly connect with/like and only have fwbs, and am feeling very depressed lately. I’ve been on a cut for a while and am actually the leanest I’ve been, thinking 8 more lbs until 10-12%.

I just don’t know why I feel so chitty regardless of how good everything is.
    Met:
    Ronnie Coleman
    Hodgetwins

Bench: 260
    Squat: 475
    Dead: 433

Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Troopashd View Post

Long story short, I was going to a small school in the city and had a lot of friends. Got into a relationship with a fcked up sloot freshman year, moved cross country to be with her in the summer, got oneitis bad, and when she left me I got really depressed and did a lot of drugs and chit. Failed out of school and spent the summer in the city still where I had a good time.

I’m finishing up my second semester at community college and got straight As for the past two semesters. Got a great job this summer which will earn me about 15k by the end of it and will be going to a legit college in the fall.

Right now though, I feel like chit. Only a few friends who are usually busy, can’t find a girl I truly connect with/like and only have fwbs, and am feeling very depressed lately. I’ve been on a cut for a while and am actually the leanest I’ve been, thinking 8 more lbs until 10-12%.

It seems like you are stuck on the tail end of what you went through and even though your situation is comfortable, you still feel disconnected, and detached. This is totally normal to go through and is a normal phase when dealing with a pretty rough break-up, especially, when it leads to depression and the path you took. I was similar last year, albeit, for a very different reason. Narcotics and alcohol became my best friend. I don't think there was a day in a 4-5 month stretch where I didn't drink multiple drinks a day or take Oxycontin like it was candy.

You need to just keep your head up and move on day-by-day. It will take time. No doubt the reason you still feel chit is because you had this connection with a girl, you had a partner and now you don't. It can surface a sense of loneliness and wanting to feel wanted, which I believe you may be feeling. My advice, try and place less emphasis on "can't find a girl a truly connect with/like" and just keep focusing on you. Work your ass off in the summer, take time to do something you want to do in the summer (take a weekend in Vegas, go hiking, meet new friends, etc.)

Slowly but surely, you will move forward and in time, it will all be but a distant memory and but a drop in the ocean that is your long and soon to be successful and enjoyable life. I'd also suggest hanging out with friends/family when you can and taking the time for yourself, even now, having a social life and being around people is key when trying to work through these emotions.

My inbox is always open if you want to talk, vent, need support or whatever.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Troopashd View Post

Cutting can also contribute to it, even more so if you are already feeling down. At least for me, i've been cutting and it's actually taking a huge mental toll on me.

stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    needing advice.

so i’m 23 and I was with this girl for about 8 months before leaving and going to australia (she knew i was gonna do this when we hooked up). I wasn’t bothered at the start about leaving her because i’ve been with plenty girls in my life time and I get over them easy, but i ended up falling madly in love with her and she did too (apparently). So i leave and go to aus and i tell her i’m not gonna cope without her so i’ll probs be home in like 6 months but she doesn’t believe me and thinks i’ll never come back.

So after being in aus for less than two months, I found out she slept with her ex, the one thing she promised she would never do and that crushed me, big time.

After that I was dating and sleeping with people but it felt like just a distraction from the pain

Fast forward another 3 months and i find out they are getting back together.

i’m at the point in my life where i feel like i’m losing myself, i’m a broke traveller at breaking point. I feel like my life was together back home and now it’s all gone and ruined. I feel lonely, my best mate is with a girl here and i just feel like i have no empathy right now, like dead in side and my thoughts are ****ed.
    Ezekiel 25:17

whothefuckisned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whothefuckisned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whothefuckisned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whothefuckisned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whothefuckisned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whothefuckisned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stoz View Post
    needing advice.

so i’m 23 and I was with this girl for about 8 months before leaving and going to australia (she knew i was gonna do this when we hooked up). I wasn’t bothered at the start about leaving her because i’ve been with plenty girls in my life time and I get over them easy, but i ended up falling madly in love with her and she did too (apparently). So i leave and go to aus and i tell her i’m not gonna cope without her so i’ll probs be home in like 6 months but she doesn’t believe me and thinks i’ll never come back.

So after being in aus for less than two months, I found out she slept with her ex, the one thing she promised she would never do and that crushed me, big time.

After that I was dating and sleeping with people but it felt like just a distraction from the pain

i’m at the point in my life where i feel like i’m losing myself, i’m a broke traveller at breaking point. I feel like my life was together back home and now it’s all gone and ruined. I feel lonely, my best mate is with a girl here and i just feel like i have no empathy right now, like dead in side and my thoughts are ****ed.
    **** that bitch,

also time is the only thing that will /heal/ you

needing advice.

While I can't emphasize on the girl part, I can emphasize on the moving overseas part. That on it's own is a huge commitment and surfaces a lot of weird emotions and feelings. Being away from home for a prolonged period of time, in unfamiliar lands, away from family, adapting to a new culture and all that. Home sickness and some level of depression/anxiety is pretty normal to have the first first few months you are overseas long term.

As for the girl, you need to try and forget about here. She made her intentions clear and she must not care that much if the first thing she did was go back to her ex, which just shows the kind of person she was. Now the question is, did you leave her or did she leave you? Because that is a factor in this and how it plays out. Just try enjoy your time in Australia, it's a beautiful place. What city are you in? Travel around a bit, hook up with cute Australians, and do you own thing.

In time, these feels will past and you'll wonder how you ever let a bitch get your mood down like that again, laugh it off and go smash something better.

Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    needing advice.

That’s a ****ty ordeal , however IF she decided to get back with her ex then shag her. Some women are all about the head games. Time will heal your sorrows. I had a chick one time who meant the world to me , I treated her like gold and she left me mainly due to the fact she wanted to party all the time and I was more of a country boy who rather have a camp fire then be at a house party. Took a long time but I got over it. Keep your head up and the right one will come and stay

stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What sucks the most for me at the moment is that I live in a nice neighborhood full of young families, and I have to pass through all of the dads and moms and their friends playing with their kids in their yards to come home to my cold and empty house where I'm greeted by no one. Can't even get a dog because I travel too much for work. I realized after my girlfriend cheated on me back in early March that she was the only social interaction I had outside of family, as all my friends live in different states, so now it's just a painful reminder of how lonely I really am every single time I come home. I realized if I took vacation at work and died on the first day of vacation, no one would even know I was gone until I wasn't at work whenever vacation time ended.
    Positive crew. 6'2" Crew. Bloatmax Crew.

theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stealthlife49 View Post
    What sucks the most for me at the moment is that I live in a nice neighborhood full of young families, and I have to pass through all of the dads and moms and their friends playing with their kids in their yards to come home to my cold and empty house where I'm greeted by no one. Can't even get a dog because I travel too much for work. I realized after my girlfriend cheated on me back in early March that she was the only social interaction I had outside of family, as all my friends live in different states, so now it's just a painful reminder of how lonely I really am every single time I come home. I realized if I took vacation at work and died on the first day of vacation, no one would even know I was gone until I wasn't at work whenever vacation time ended.
    I'm in a similar boat. The friends I do have all live elsewhere across the country. I've literally hung out with friends 4-5 times over the last three years. It's miserable. Making friends later in life is difficult. You're no long surrounded by people your own age on a daily basis.
    ★☆★ Full-Time Philadelphia Eagles Fan ★☆★

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by theACEofSPADES View Post
    I'm in a similar boat. The friends I do have all live elsewhere across the country. I've literally hung out with friends 4-5 times over the last three years. It's miserable. Making friends later in life is difficult. You're no long surrounded by people your own age on a daily basis.
    Yep. Well I read an interesting article that said why and it made sense, even if it is common sense for the most part.

https://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/...in-a-new-city/
    Positive crew. 6'2" Crew. Bloatmax Crew.

Sweet Prince of Paupers salamisalem's Avatar
    salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stealthlife49 View Post
    we would care man. the misc is always here for you, dead srs
    We're all gonna make it crew

just decide on what you ACTUALLY want and then make it happen. thats it. ignore the rest and put in the work and one day you'll find your happy - vampirelol

You win or you learn

B: 275 D: 415 S: 315 = 1005 (11/2015)

If you bros who're down wanna have a laugh and some cringe - Go read this thread of mine in the RH section - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=175657901

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just been walking around work looking for people to talk to. It's never gonna happen though because I'm disconnected from everyone. I dont know anybody.
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Rebuilt3 View Post
    That’s a ****ty ordeal , however IF she decided to get back with her ex then shag her. Some women are all about the head games. Time will heal your sorrows. I had a chick one time who meant the world to me , I treated her like gold and she left me mainly due to the fact she wanted to party all the time and I was more of a country boy who rather have a camp fire then be at a house party. Took a long time but I got over it. Keep your head up and the right one will come and stay
    I just feel that maybe i’m not allowed to be annoyed considering i left her in the first place?

And i’m positive shes the one, ive known her for 10 years and we have always like eachother, even when we were in other relationships, it’s so weird to explain. I just couldn’t imagine living the rest of my life without her. I’ve slept with something like 60 girls and literally had no feelings towards them. but this girl, i get a high of making her smile and feel good about herself. I always want to make sure she’s okay. how am I supposed to move on from that?

That’s good you got over your one man, sounded like such a ****ty reason for yous to break up
    Ezekiel 25:17

theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000) theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000) theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000) theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000) theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000) theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000) theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000) theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000) theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000) theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000) theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone else just sick of it. Just over a decade of dealing with this and it doesn’t seem to get better.

Just had a change in meds and been getting so tired. First day of change I think I was up only for a few hours during the day.

Pretty hard to get up and fight yet again when you’ve been through it all before.

Anyone had success with psychiatrists and psychologists working together with your GP? That’s what my future few months look like.

KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just been walking around work looking for people to talk to. It's never gonna happen though because I'm disconnected from everyone. I dont know anybody.
    Brah - sucks majorly to read what you're going through. Have you ever looked into Stoicism? (was a big help for my OCD) may help with emotions etc. Obviously each person is different but you can never have too much advise regarding things like this.

That sucks man - I know it's not IRL but you got the misc.

What about sports clubs? You into any of that?

Dude - I notice the Word Alive quote - what about a band? Do you play? Could be a thing for you.
    Last edited by KingCanzo; 04-19-2018 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Word Alive piece - just a thought after posting this
    *Stand by Your Own Trial & Not What Others Say* ~ Gudmundur Jonsson

KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingCanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by theaussieOS View Post
    Anyone else just sick of it. Just over a decade of dealing with this and it doesn’t seem to get better.

Just had a change in meds and been getting so tired. First day of change I think I was up only for a few hours during the day.

Pretty hard to get up and fight yet again when you’ve been through it all before.

Anyone had success with psychiatrists and psychologists working together with your GP? That’s what my future few months look like.
    Dude - I wouldn't discount therapy- didn't work for me. But I had no connect. Think if you have mates to talk with its as good as. But it can help you get to the bottom of things, absolutely brilliant. Give it a go and it's trial and error getting someone you can rapport with.

Again - like I said above. Stoicism and reading about it helped me.

I know it's hard brah - but use it as motivation. you say it's pretty hard to get up and fight but you keep doing that. Remember that. You've got it deep down in you. If youre feeling good for a minute more than you did yesterday. It's progress.

Small steps, big results

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KingCanzo View Post
    Brah - sucks majorly to read what you're going through. Have you ever looked into Stoicism? (was a big help for my OCD) may help with emotions etc. Obviously each person is different but you can never have too much advise regarding things like this.

That sucks man - I know it's not IRL but you got the misc.

What about sports clubs? You into any of that?

Dude - I notice the Word Alive quote - what about a band? Do you play? Could be a thing for you.
    I've tried pretty much everything in my life. None of it really matters though because since i don't know anyone and have poor social skills and also work with nothing but older people there is no way for me to connect with anyone. I have tried to talk to a few coworkers over the years and have talked to others briefly but nothing ever sparked. And since then my social skills have slowly deteriorated to autism levels. I just want to give up. I don't understand why everyone i talk to is just either not interested or isn't interesting to talk to. It's been like this since i was like 25. I can't just talk to random people because i never fit in and have nothing to say. Even the people at work will say something to me but i can't have a conversation for more than 30 seconds. It's not just me it's just there is nothing to talk about. I haven't done anything in years. I've been to some meetups too. Nothing works.
    PC specs

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew

I've tried pretty much everything in my life. None of it really matters though because since i don't know anyone and have poor social skills and also work with nothing but older people there is no way for me to connect with anyone. I have tried to talk to a few coworkers over the years and have talked to others briefly but nothing ever sparked. And since then my social skills have slowly deteriorated to autism levels. I just want to give up. I don't understand why everyone i talk to is just either not interested or isn't interesting to talk to. It's been like this since i was like 25. I can't just talk to random people because i never fit in and have nothing to say. Even the people at work will say something to me but i can't have a conversation for more than 30 seconds. It's not just me it's just there is nothing to talk about. I haven't done anything in years. I've been to some meetups too. Nothing works.
    I feel ya brah. I know it's difficult cause people already have their friend groups etc. I wouldn't discount sticking in with the older folks- they'll probably give you the best life advise you can get, plus it allows you to develop your social skills.

I get that. I blame mobiles and the internet. Look around and all you see is folks with their head in the mobiles (he says as he types this on a mobile) but my roommates just sit on their phones while watching TV or couldn't be bothered to do ****. Social media gives instant gratification and they can watch vids of people doing **** so they don't have too. I genuinely do think this is The big contributor cause of this people don't have the skills or simply live life through the internet they aren't interesting. But there are still people out there you can rapport with its just gonna take longer.

I know you said nothing works but don't give up. I'd stick with the meet up app and just go to anything that you are interested in. It'll click someday. But if you give up things are going to stay the same. I know it's **** having bad experience after bad experience but when it clicks you're going to feel so much better

Have you considered moving?? Not sure where you are based but I mean a change in country?

I'm telling ya man, I see you're a metal fan, join a band. Pick up some instrument and just jam. It may sound horrible but if you stick at it, it'll get better. You'll meet like minded folk. Or hit up a rock night and see what happens.

Even a bit of winston McCall scream vocals (if ya can)

Whatever you do, don't give up. As far as I'm concerned we only get one go. And Ive been there, it can be so ****: but you gotta remember that there's someone out there that's happy cause you are in their lives. Just focus on your goal and what you want from life and when you're doing that - it'll fall into place. Folks will see you're enjoying life and happy and you'll meet more that way.

If you need to PM me anytime.

theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000) theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000) theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000) theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000) theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000) theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000) theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000) theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000) theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000) theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000) theaussieOS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KingCanzo View Post

I know it's hard brah - but use it as motivation. you say it's pretty hard to get up and fight but you keep doing that. Remember that. You've got it deep down in you. If youre feeling good for a minute more than you did yesterday. It's progress.
    Thanks brah. The last couple of days have been tolerable so hopefully keep things going until next week. I just keep getting pulled in both directions of positive and negative and it is pretty exhausting.

I just have to be stubborn and keep pushing through it all.

salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hope you guys are all doing well. much love. we're all gonna make it.

just decide on what you ACTUALLY want and then make it happen. thats it. ignore the rest and put in the work and one day you'll find your happy - vampirelol

You win or you learn

Ask a guy who just became Deputy General Manager of a company anything srs .... feelsgoodman.

Spoiler!

I'm also literally working for peanuts srs ... Took a big paycut compared to my old job, but its better than nothing. Hope it goes well.

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Ask a guy who just became Deputy General Manager of a company anything srs .... feelsgoodman.

Spoiler!

I'm also literally working for peanuts srs ... Took a big paycut compared to my old job, but its better than nothing. Hope it goes well.
    MY BOI. killin it. so happy for you man. told you you're gonna make it. forget the details, fact of the matter is you've been trying so hard for this and it WORKED. fuk yahhhhhh wish i wasn't on spread with you.

You win or you learn

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    jesus the stress of hating my job, makes it so much harder for me to go to the gym. think i've only been going 4x a week for the past month. before it was no problem cause i liked my job. now im too unmotivated to even brush my teeth on weekends.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    jesus the stress of hating my job, makes it so much harder for me to go to the gym. think i've only been going 4x a week for the past month. before it was no problem cause i liked my job. now im too unmotivated to even brush my teeth on weekends.
    yeah i need to change my oil but not even sure i am going to do it lol. I just don't have any motivation anymore.
    PC specs

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew