Page 4 of 338 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=2RDEYE;1519342791]I just started anti-depressants today as well. but i'm on "Sertraline." let's hope it goes well for us. i also felt a strong effect after just the first pill. i had a huge migraine after taking it, it does seem like it's changing something in my brain, but that could just be a coincidence.

Bipolar2 crew checking in, never meds crew.
    A migraine pretty much always accompany all my depression too elevated mood.
    "We are as our thoughts have made us; So take care about what you think, Words are secondary , Thoughts live ; They travel far."
    Swami Vivekananda

VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BigTimePlayer View Post
    Also annoys me that she didn't insist on paying for her half when she knew she wouldn't want to see me again.
    Just a tip for next time you get with a girl: Don't take her anywhere that requires you pay for CHIT, unless you were planning on going there to buy only yourself something. Srs. Don't do that until you're actually dating. Any girl who is into you will be more than satisfied watching grass grow beside you, the rest want meals because it's easier to use people than it is to work an extra 4 hours overtime every week for them.

sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sean67 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Id highly suggest finding your own inner peace and happiness before even thinking about finding a woman. That negative energy you hold will only spew onto her and negatively affect the relationship as a whole. You need to learn to love yourself before you can love another. Nobody can fix each other.

My issue is that I always end up with women that have issues and I subconsciously always think I can "fix" them and make them happy. But its always me who ends up getting hurt because I and nobody can fix them except themselves.

This is the same within yourself, a woman cannot fix your depression. Sure, that happiness you receive from her is only temporary, but you must have deeper struggles within that you must fix to find your own inner happiness before you can ultimately be happy with another being.

Love yourself before loving another.

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well that girl I went on a date with said she just wants to be friends. Go figure. So fuking pissed right now. She flat out lied saying her phone died after she never got back to me. Also, saying we never talked about what we wanted out of all this?! Which is a big WTF. So full of **** man. I deleted her number but I am pretty pissed & upset. Also annoys me that she didn't insist on paying for her half when she knew she wouldn't want to see me again.
    So many things could have went wrong man. This is the problem these days, if a girl doesn't really like you then it's going to be very hard to get her. She can just choose other guys.

I mean hell man idk what you could have done on the 2nd date that made her say that. I would say be more aggressive the 2nd date, but who knows man, women are just complicated.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sean67 View Post
    Id highly suggest finding your own inner peace and happiness before even thinking about finding a woman. That negative energy you hold will only spew onto her and negatively affect the relationship as a whole. You need to learn to love yourself before you can love another. Nobody can fix each other.

My issue is that I always end up with women that have issues and I subconsciously always think I can "fix" them and make them happy. But its always me who ends up getting hurt because I and nobody can fix them except themselves.

This is the same within yourself, a woman cannot fix your depression. Sure, that happiness you receive from her is only temporary, but you must have deeper struggles within that you must fix to find your own inner happiness before you can ultimately be happy with another being.

That can be taken as incredibly selfish. On the other hand, a "good" women can be just what the doctor ordered. Conversely, the wrong women can make it much, much, worse -- and send you over the deep end. Choose wisely.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When did you take yours? I took mine at night because I heard it can make you drowsy

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MapleLog View Post
    When did you take yours? I took mine at night because I heard it can make you drowsy
    I took it in the morning, i'm going to start taking it before bed, had a huge headache and i did feel drowsy when i took it.

yeah this is why i'm reluctant to get into a relationship with anyone. i'm way too miserable, i'll just make everyone miserable the same. gotta get my chit together. maybe i'll end up single my whole life. idk
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MapleLog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    we're gonna make it brah, I'm only on 5 mgs of lexapro to start though

I just went through the exact same thing man, after 3 months of dating she ended it over text.. it hurts...

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    yeah, I think just that first antidepressant pill significantly affected me. i feel sort of different. like i feel i'm on edibles. very interested to see how i feel after 2 weeks or a month.

theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    yeah, I think just that first antidepressant pill significantly affected me. i feel sort of different. like i feel i'm on edibles. very interested to see how i feel after 2 weeks or a month.
    I've been on ssris before. I would take it at night. First few days you might feel weird but I doubt it would have caused a migraine so rapidly. Maybe call and ask the nurse if you want to know for sure.

Do you drink?

Originally Posted by theRealGriNC View Post
    I've been on ssris before. I would take it at night. First few days you might feel weird but I doubt it would have caused a migraine so rapidly. Maybe call and ask the nurse if you want to know for sure.

Do you drink?
    Not anymore I only drink on holidays... is it bad to drink while on it?

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This reminds me of something i read once:

"You can't give someone a gift that you don't first possess."

The context of that quote was that you can't truly love someone else if you don't love yourself. It kinda leads into the whole... "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." Gosh that really brings up thoughts about my mom forcing Catholicism on me. So much so that she kicked me out of the house into the garage for a few weeks for going to church but not confession. She believes that she did that out of love. However, till this day i resent her for it. And till this day, she's still upset that i don't accept her religion.

On a tangent thought, the above quote is very similar to another one i read a while back:

"If someone offers you a gift, and you don't accept it. To whom does the gift belong?"
    Last edited by faxanadu; 09-14-2017 at 10:21 AM.
    "There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones
    "The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Great Divide Mountain Bike Route (Jasper AB to Juarez MX) 2014
    Appalachian Trail 2013

theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not anymore I only drink on holidays... is it bad to drink while on it?
    That's good. Yea....some people it doesn't affect some people it does.

For me I had to be careful cause it was very easy to black out. I especially wouldn't drink when your body is getting used to them.

If you have any questions you can always ask me... I have tried a few different ssris

That's good. Yea....some people it doesn't affect some people it does.

For me I had to be careful cause it was very easy to black out. I especially wouldn't drink when your body is getting used to them.

If you have any questions you can always ask me... I have tried a few different ssris
    That's pretty scary. Alcohol affects me very weirdly, I can control my alcohol, and myself very well (i've been a *real* alcoholic in my late teens), but it's more of I can lose my temper and snap instantly if someone is mean to me. I also go all out in family gatherings or holidays, so it's scary to think what would happen if i drank as usual on this antidepressant.

I also do have another migraine today, i didn't have headaches like these before the pill, it's kind of weird.
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 09-14-2017 at 10:29 AM.

That's pretty scary. Alcohol affects me very weirdly, I can control my alcohol, and myself very well (i've been a *real* alcoholic in my late teens), but it's more of I can lose my temper and snap instantly if someone is mean to me. I also go all out in family gatherings or holidays.
    Yea. A lot of people do drink on them... Ssris are so heavily prescribed. I bet you'd be surprised at how many people take them.

The first time you drink on them just take it easy and see what it does.

Yea. A lot of people do drink on them... Ssris are so heavily prescribed. I bet you'd be surprised at how many people take them.

The first time you drink on them just take it easy and see what it does.
    What about advil or tylenol, i assume it's alright? got a really bad migraine right now. eyes are like going insane.

What about advil or tylenol, i assume it's alright? got a really bad migraine right now. eyes are like going insane.
    Yea.

I don't think there's any interaction between the two at all.

What dosage did they give you btw

Yea.

I don't think there's any interaction between the two at all.

What dosage did they give you btw
    Sertraline HCL 25mg

Sertraline HCL 25mg
    Gotcha. If you ever need to figure out drug interactions you can always just call the Dr office. I used to do the whole Google Dr thing but you'd probably feel better hearing someone say it lol at least that's how I was

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I took it in the morning, i'm going to start taking it before bed, had a huge headache and i did feel drowsy when i took it.

yeah this is why i'm reluctant to get into a relationship with anyone. i'm way too miserable, i'll just make everyone miserable the same. gotta get my chit together. maybe i'll end up single my whole life. idk
    Same here. You'd think you'd be able to turn that **** around if you met someone you like, but I don't think it works that way. I'm the same way, I have this negative vibe and don't give a fuk attitude. I don't think I have much empathy left in me.

Plus I'm way too weird now from never socializing that I don't even know how to act towards people.

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    Same here. You'd think you'd be able to turn that **** around if you met someone you like, but I don't think it works that way. I'm the same way, I have this negative vibe and don't give a fuk attitude. I don't think I have much empathy left in me.

Plus I'm way too weird now from never socializing that I don't even know how to act towards people.
    You should find some hippie nature geeky friends. You could be the most awkward dude on the planet and those dudes would give zero fuks.
    "There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones
    "The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Great Divide Mountain Bike Route (Jasper AB to Juarez MX) 2014
    Appalachian Trail 2013

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ending to GoTG Vol. 2 made my cry today...felt like such a soft weiner.

Originally Posted by faxanadu View Post
    You should find some hippie nature geeky friends. You could be the most awkward dude on the planet and those dudes would give zero fuks.
    I don't hang out with hippies man. They are very chill, but very weird.

I think i can confirm that i do have some pretty bad anxiety around people, and that makes me act weird and retarded if i talk.

But one thing i don't understand is why i just don't like socializing with most people anymore. I had my headphones out today and i was just like "i don't relate to any of these people, what in the hell am i even going to say to them if they talk to me?". I don't find anything fun anymore, so i don't even know how i'm supposed to make a friend. All i want to say is negative things like "how much my job sucks" or something. I used to be funny and care free but i don't know what happened to me. Everyone around me is just a stranger. There is absolutely nothing that i can base any connection from with these people. It's just the weirdest thing, i wonder if the problem is me or them, but i honestly don't know the answer to that question for sure.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    ending to GoTG Vol. 2 made my cry today...felt like such a soft weiner.
    Good movie.

Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post

it's just like so natural. misery just seeps out of me. like everyone i talk to, whenever i open up a little, it's just like full on negativity. like so bad that after a few hours after i said it, it's like... why the fuk did i say that...

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Feeling so depressed tonight. I just am tired man. So damn tired of this. The whole girl situation fuked me up after investing so much time in her. Now I've crashed down hard. It's just sad how she spent so much time talking to me yet she never gave a damn about me. I just don't understand.

Semi-Aesthetic/10 TheWeeknd4Ever's Avatar
    TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Feeling so depressed tonight. I just am tired man. So damn tired of this. The whole girl situation fuked me up after investing so much time in her. Now I've crashed down hard. It's just sad how she spent so much time talking to me yet she never gave a damn about me. I just don't understand.
    Feeling really down today as well. No real reason to be honest. Just feel really sad. Keep your head up man, we've gotta keep going on.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I just started anti-depressants today as well. but i'm on "Sertraline." let's hope it goes well for us. i also felt a strong effect after just the first pill. i had a huge migraine after taking it, it does seem like it's changing something in my brain, but that could just be a coincidence.

Bipolar2 crew checking in, never meds crew.
    A migraine pretty much always accompany all my depression too elevated mood.
    Didn't work for me. The affects were quite unpleasant so I chose to pass. I still have nearly the whole container in my closet. To me its acts more like a chemical lobotomy.
    Last edited by KRANE; 09-14-2017 at 10:46 PM.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621