Page 14 of 338 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast
    2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    Ditto. But have you had your morning...ahem, afternoon coffee? I might drop by the supermarket and get some coffee or just pop a caffeine tab instead. I need to do some reading and some research, so hopefully that will break me out of the similar slump you're in. Although I don't suffer from migraines but I do have a bit of brain fog. Stay tuned, I'll report back on the progress.Not sure why this is an issue so often; being sociable is a choice. If people engage me you shouldn't have any problems here.
    yeah i had my afternoon coffee and a hot shower and that seemed to help after an hour or two. i get migraines so often i hate them so much
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For the past 8 months I've been working a steady M-F and started to hated weekends, after doing all chores around the house I found myself driving aimlessly with nothing to do but go to MCDs and drink coffee alone. I used to have people to hang out with but either they don't talk to me anymore because of personal relationship breakdown, or they moved on in life (Getting married). Trying to reach out to people but sick of no one reaching back, or it seems like everyone else has enough friends so they're not interested in me.

I got a part time job on Sat and Sunday in the early morning shift and my mental state is now a lot better

It gives me something to do and a goal for the day
    I make extra money on the side
    My co workers are cool and fun to talk to
    I end the day feeling like I did something productive and it was not wasted
    I still finish the day early (3PM) and can still enjoy the weekend without feeling like I have too much to do

If anyone else is sitting around at home not doing anything or playing videogames and feeling guilty about it, get a 2nd job! I highly recommend it, especially a chill job with not much hard work.
    Walt Disney lied to us
    5% Whatever it takes

mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    I can talk to people on the internet. And i can talk to people who have depression. But i can't relate to normal people. They are just way too happy and energetic for me. It's hard for me to even have a convo with a person, let alone hang with them and do what they do. I don't know what makes these people that always have a smile on their face and talk to people so happy.
    I used to be one of those people who would smile and talk to people all the time that was like a month ago. Ugh now I just am all alone. I don’t have it bad enough tho where I just want to sit at home all day and do nothing I think I would go insane if that where the case.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sdoo View Post
    For the past 8 months I've been working a steady M-F and started to hated weekends, after doing all chores around the house I found myself driving aimlessly with nothing to do but go to MCDs and drink coffee alone. I used to have people to hang out with but either they don't talk to me anymore because of personal relationship breakdown, or they moved on in life (Getting married). Trying to reach out to people but sick of no one reaching back, or it seems like everyone else has enough friends so they're not interested in me.

I got a part time job on Sat and Sunday in the early morning shift and my mental state is now a lot better

I still finish the day early (3PM) and can still enjoy the weekend without feeling like I have too much to do

If anyone else is sitting around at home not doing anything or playing videogames and feeling guilty about it, get a 2nd job! I highly recommend it, especially a chill job with not much hard work.
    Been there, done that. Worked Pt at a department store for several years and got great discounts and tips! Loved it, but you have to find the right job.

I also grew up in a very religious house so there was also lots to volunteer do at my church. There's also school and evening/weekend classes. Unless you live in Mayberry, there's always something to do.

Last edited by KRANE; 10-07-2017 at 10:24 PM.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sdoo View Post

Yeah as I've gotten older it seems like ppl are just not interested in me too. I really just dont think ppl are very social as they reach late 20s or so. I've noticed early 20s ppl are much more happy and social but the ones closer to 30 are much more mature and reserved. When I was your age it seemed like everyone was down to party and hang out. Not the case anymore for me

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah as I've gotten older it seems like ppl are just not interested in me too. I really just dont think ppl are very social as they reach late 20s or so. I've noticed early 20s ppl are much more happy and social but the ones closer to 30 are much more mature and reserved. When I was your age it seemed like everyone was down to party and hang out. Not the case anymore for me
    i think that's why i feel closer with older people than early 20's. like the coworkers i get along with best are always 27+. i just feel like a closer connection with each other on a mature level. whereas people in early twenties, i can't relate to at all, i never had a social circle or had any fun in my early 20's, never been partying or gone outside with friends or whatever, i've just been working pretty much straight since highschool. i'm like in a totally different world compared to those people. i can't even have a conversation with those people. like the mindsets are totally different. like i'm 25 now and my cousin is i think 22, not a big age gap, but i feel like i'm still talking to someone in highschool when i talk to him. because the way he talks.
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 10-08-2017 at 06:33 AM.

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    i think that's why i feel closer with older people than early 20's. like the coworkers i get along with best are always 27+. i just feel like a closer connection with each other on a mature level. whereas people in early twenties, i can't relate to at all, i never had a social circle or had any fun in my early 20's, never been partying or gone outside with friends or whatever, i've just been working pretty much straight since highschool. i'm like in a totally different world compared to those people. i can't even have a conversation with those people. like the mindsets are totally different. like i'm 25 now and my cousin is i think 22, not a big age gap, but i feel like i'm still talking to someone in highschool when i talk to him. because the way he talks.
    Yeah 25 is when i started to grow up. The people under age 25 all seem retarded and edgy and are way too happy for me. They have so much energy and find everything fun. Meanwhile when i'm around them i'm just like "i don't understand how these mundane things make you happy". I don't get excited about going to a concert, to a bar or hanging around friends anymore like these people do. I don't even find sex that great honestly because i've had sex like a thousand times. This is why i can't relate to anyone younger than me. They all seem so fascinated with the small things in life. I'd imagine all of those early 20's kids will be in their 30's soon and probably won't feel the same way.

mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattburley7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not having the best morning I hate myself and started crying. I miss my best friend who doesn’t talk to me anymore if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t be doing bodybuilding. I don’t know why I still do it who do I have to impress? Nobody really because there isn’t any hot girls around or just people in general. i probably will never have a best friend again because of the chit he did to me. I will never understand why he turned into a douchbag and an azz hole because of him I now don’t talk to people because I don’t know if they will stab me in the back like he did. Have self esteem and trust issues majorly. It sucks man.

Yeah 25 is when i started to grow up. The people under age 25 all seem retarded and edgy and are way too happy for me. They have so much energy and find everything fun. Meanwhile when i'm around them i'm just like "i don't understand how these mundane things make you happy". I don't get excited about going to a concert, to a bar or hanging around friends anymore like these people do. I don't even find sex that great honestly because i've had sex like a thousand times. This is why i can't relate to anyone younger than me. They all seem so fascinated with the small things in life. I'd imagine all of those early 20's kids will be in their 30's soon and probably won't feel the same way.
    i feel u. i get some young guys at work, well not that young just like a little younger than me, but they're always like "oh yeah man we're going clubbing tonight and then next week we got a concert" "buddy of mine got pissed drunk last night it was crazy" and i'm just like "...oh cool." like i don't get it or don't care lol. another example... "halloween comin up, u doin anything?" in my head i'm like: why the fuk would i do something on halloween... like doesn't compute. or young guys are complaining about work life after their first week... i'm like ...this is everyday reality man....

my ****ing cousin is always talking about dating girls. sort of like the misc it's like "yo man ur still single?" "u should try tinder. ""u need a gf dude" "u have sex yet?" i'm just like "**** off............." in my head.

it's thanksgiving sunday today here. gotta go to a family dinner. i really hate these family gatherings, it's like everyone just bashes me. or judges me. young cousins bring their gfs. right now all my female cousins are single i think so i'm good in that department at least... i never talked to any of my female cousins so its awkward as ****. really don't want to go but it's kind of disrespectful not to, i think. unless i have an excuse, wish i could work today.
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 10-08-2017 at 10:24 AM.

Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    i feel u. i get some young guys at work, well not that young just like a little younger than me, but they're always like "oh yeah man we're going clubbing tonight and then next week we got a concert" "buddy of mine got pissed drunk last night it was crazy" and i'm just like "...oh cool." like i don't get it or don't care lol. another example... "halloween comin up, u doin anything?" in my head i'm like: why the fuk would i do something on halloween... like doesn't compute. or young guys are complaining about work life after their first week... i'm like ...this is everyday reality man....

my ****ing cousin is always talking about dating girls. sort of like the misc it's like "yo man ur still single?" "u should try tinder. ""u need a gf dude" "u have sex yet?" i'm just like "**** off............." in my head.

it's thanksgiving sunday today here. gotta go to a family dinner. i really hate these family gatherings, it's like everyone just bashes me. or judges me. young cousins bring their gfs. right now all my female cousins are single i think so i'm good in that department at least... i never talked to any of my female cousins so its awkward as ****. really don't want to go but it's kind of disrespectful not to, i think. unless i have an excuse, wish i could work today.
    I feel the same way about partying, sex, clubbing it’s all pointless and a waste of time. There are better things to do with you’re time. Don’t get me started on online dating either. I don’t trust half of the people online, it’s the internet. You could easily make up chit about you to others. If I’m going to meet a girl it has I be in person and happen for a reason not going online looking for one like I’m desperate. Halloween is also for teens. Haven’t done it for years accept for the give out candy part.
    Last edited by mattburley7; 10-08-2017 at 11:48 AM.

WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just hit me today that the fuking holiday season is coming up. I hate this time of the year so much now.
    I like the tuna here.

Originally Posted by WSG1 View Post
    Just hit me today that the fuking holiday season is coming up. I hate this time of the year so much now.
    definitely. it's like a hate love for me. christmas i think is the most beautiful time of the year, like the only time of year i like. but at the same time it's so ****ing lonely when you're FA.

I just hate being FA in the fall fall colors, sweaters, coffee all alone lol nobody to share those things with.

Halloween I will be going to the gym instead of getting fat from candy or drinking.

HBP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HBP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HBP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HBP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HBP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HBP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HBP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HBP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HBP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HBP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HBP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mattburley7 View Post
    not having the best morning I hate myself and started crying. I miss my best friend who doesn’t talk to me anymore if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t be doing bodybuilding. I don’t know why I still do it who do I have to impress? Nobody really because there isn’t any hot girls around or just people in general. i probably will never have a best friend again because of the chit he did to me. I will never understand why he turned into a douchbag and an azz hole because of him I now don’t talk to people because I don’t know if they will stab me in the back like he did. Have self esteem and trust issues majorly. It sucks man.
    Have you ever considered moving? I came from a chithole with nothing going on too, I had to GTFO. There's a despair and desperation in the air in small towns, same people love them but I find it soul destroying. Might be worth looking into going to a city, rent a room, find a job, reinvent yourself

KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Most of these individual and social issues can be traced back to earlier adverse childhood experiences (ACE). Thing that can't be solved in an open forum. These forums can serve as support, but I suggest seeking professional help to get to the root of the problem if you're not already doing so.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Originally Posted by HBP View Post
    Have you ever considered moving? I came from a chithole with nothing going on too, I had to GTFO. There's a despair and desperation in the air in small towns, same people love them but I find it soul destroying. Might be worth looking into going to a city, rent a room, find a job, reinvent yourself
    I just moved out of my parents house three moths ago and I do have a job. I probably need to reinvent myself but just not sure how.

Every night i go to bed i just don't understand why i keep doing this. Every day is the same. There is no thrill to anything. Nothing new ever happens.

Every night i go to bed i just don't understand why i keep doing this. Every day is the same. There is no thrill to anything. Nothing new ever happens.
    Like I said before, nothing is going to happen by itself. If you're looking for thrills its not going to come knocking at your door (that only happens in movies). You're going to have to go out and find it. You can ask for advice, but no one can help you unless you make the first move to help yourself.
    🎥

i feel you man. same chit another day.

Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    Like I said before, nothing is going to happen by itself. If you're looking for thrills its not going to come knocking at your door (that only happens in movies). You're going to have to go out and find it. You can ask for advice, but no one can help you unless you make the first move to help yourself.
    I don't know where to start. If I let it all go at my office job then ppl might think I'm crazy. That place is so quiet and reserved, and every day I go there it just sucks the life out of everyone it seems. My life has just changed so drastically the last 3 years that I don't know what to do.

If i just had some coworkers I could make something work. But every day I just walk by these same damn ppl with the look of death in their eyes that I have nothing in common with.

I don't know where to start. If I let it all go at my office job then ppl might think I'm crazy. That place is so quiet and reserved, and every day I go there it just sucks the life out of everyone it seems. My life has just changed so drastically the last 3 years that I don't know what to do.

If i just had some coworkers I could make something work. But every day I just walk by these same damn ppl with the look of death in their eyes that I have nothing in common with.
    my work place is the same way. quiet and reserved. if i started talking up a storm i would get strange looks. i only say hello and good morning and talk about work related things.
    Last edited by mattburley7; 10-09-2017 at 06:20 AM.

my work place is the same way. quiet and reserved. if i started talking up a storm i would get strange looks.
    There are some people that talk there, but not where i work downstairs. I've tried to make comments to my coworkers that are older than me, and i never get any good responses. It's either hateful ones or like they don't care what i say. Then i go upstairs and talk about sports with someone and it went OK, but there was no mutual attraction. Just hello and goodbye. There's two other people that work downstairs that are my age, but they are kind of weird and not anything like me. It's just dumb man. I don't understand why i can't run into people like me who actually ACT like they want to get to know me.

Early last year i actually had a few coworkers my age, and i was just starting to improve my social skills, but then they all left. Been stuck in this stupid rut for well over a year now with nobody to talk to.

There are some people that talk there, but not where i work downstairs. I've tried to make comments to my coworkers that are older than me, and i never get any good responses. It's either hateful ones or like they don't care what i say. Then i go upstairs and talk about sports with someone and it went OK, but there was no mutual attraction. Just hello and goodbye. There's two other people that work downstairs that are my age, but they are kind of weird and not anything like me. It's just dumb man. I don't understand why i can't run into people like me who actually ACT like they want to get to know me.

Early last year i actually had a few coworkers my age, and i was just starting to improve my social skills, but then they all left. Been stuck in this stupid rut for well over a year now with nobody to talk to.
    everyone at my work is like in there 40's + cant relate to those people. those who are in there 20's i cant really relate with them either. no things in common with. im like the only 30 year old.

everyone at my work is like in there 40's + cant relate to those people. those who are in there 20's i cant really relate with them either. no things in common with. im like the only 30 year old.
    Yeah same here. I can't relate to the happy early 20's kids that have only been working for a few years. I don't drink anymore either so there is no going out or anything like that for me. There's no way i can be friends with people who go out and drink and stuff. I'm an alcoholic. The older people aren't even worth talking to. They all seem very bitter and like classic rock music and talk about their kids. No thanks Jeff. That leaves very few people to interact with, unless i approach random people like a creep.

The worst part is there is nothing to talk about. People love to gossip there. The only thing i can think of saying to people is how boring the entire building is. So i decide not to speak to anyone.

All the IT people there seem uppity. Always wearing suits and long sleeves and talk about tech all day. No thanks Jeffrey.

i remember i worked at this place where like 95% of the people out of a hundred were 50+ and no one spoke english just chinese. worked there for a year. the only word i would say were "k." fukin sucked. they treated me like a bitch, but i was like 21 and they paid $19 so i was like fuk it... i'll never get paid $19 again. went like a year without talking

Yeah same here. I can't relate to the happy early 20's kids that have only been working for a few years. I don't drink anymore either so there is no going out or anything like that for me. There's no way i can be friends with people who go out and drink and stuff. I'm an alcoholic. The older people aren't even worth talking to. They all seem very bitter and like classic rock music and talk about their kids. No thanks Jeff. That leaves very few people to interact with, unless i approach random people like a creep.

The worst part is there is nothing to talk about. People love to gossip there. The only thing i can think of saying to people is how boring the entire building is. So i decide not to speak to anyone.

All the IT people there seem uppity. Always wearing suits and long sleeves and talk about tech all day. No thanks Jeffrey.
    weird. i work in IT but we are not uppit and we dont wear suits and long sleves and talk about tech all day either lol must just be your place. everyone here though is boring. pretty sure none of them go to the gym or go on hiking adventures like i do. everyone is married, have kids and probably thats all they do after work is be with there family.
    Last edited by mattburley7; 10-09-2017 at 06:51 AM.

weird. i work in IT but we are not uppit and we dont wear suits and long sleves and talk about tech all day either lol must just be your place.
    They seem that way. I'm sure not all of them are like that but i just get a bad vibe from them. I don't think the IT people really talk to anyone else where i work though. They just seem to come in and do their jobs. I work right next to an IT room and i never see any of them outside of their office.

They seem that way. I'm sure not all of them are like that but i just get a bad vibe from them. I don't think the IT people really talk to anyone else where i work though. They just seem to come in and do their jobs. I work right next to an IT room and i never see any of them outside of their office.
    im only staying at this job for the pay and location. i would go somewhere else to find people that want to talk with me and have personal interests. good luck with that though. just getting a job was difficult enough for me part having to do with my social skills. the place i worked at before this fired me because i was not social enough with my coworkers. this place isnt big into that.

im only staying at this job for the pay and location. i would go somewhere else to find people that want to talk with me and have personal interests. good luck with that though. just getting a job was difficult enough for me part having to do with my social skills. the place i worked at before this fired me because i was not social enough with my coworkers. this place isnt big into that.
    Yeah this is another problem i have. My social skills are rusty these days. I went up to another room to deliver something Friday and out of nowhere this ugly chick hit on me. I was so awkward and completely acted uninterested because i didn't want to talk to her. There's no way i could work up in that room with a hundred people that are always talking. I get hit on by a lot of girls and i'm not good socially in places like that. I'm better off where i work now where i can lay low and get work done. I can't get a job that involves phones and **** like that because i'm too bad socially. I would piss people off.

Yeah this is another problem i have. My social skills are rusty these days. I went up to another room to deliver something Friday and out of nowhere this ugly chick hit on me. I was so awkward and completely acted uninterested because i didn't want to talk to her. There's no way i could work up in that room with a hundred people that are always talking. I get hit on by a lot of girls and i'm not good socially in places like that. I'm better off where i work now where i can lay low and get work done. I can't get a job that involves phones and **** like that because i'm too bad socially. I would piss people off.
    yeah my job requires you to be on the phone. i'm more socially awkward with people face to face. i think people just find me boring as hell so lets just not talk to that guy or just dont want to get to know me at all for reasons i dont know.
    Last edited by mattburley7; 10-09-2017 at 07:19 AM.