Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP HAS to be a troll.

There is no way there is an adult human being out there with such crippling levels of stupidity and arrogance that is still breathing. Such a person would have been beaten to death long ago. Or at the very least admitted to a mental hospital.

My mind is absolutely obliterated that this imbecile can even walk. I mean, how did he ever get past the stage of crawling? He probably called his own parents arseholes for daring to suggest that standing up and putting one foot in front of the other is the way forward.

What an out and out oxygen thief and waste of skin.

I'm embarrassed to belong to the same species as OP.
    fist yourself

Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    OP HAS to be a troll.

There is no way there is an adult human being out there with such crippling levels of stupidity and arrogance that is still breathing. Such a person would have been beaten to death long ago. Or at the very least admitted to a mental hospital.

My mind is absolutely obliterated that this imbecile can even walk. I mean, how did he ever get past the stage of crawling? He probably called his own parents arseholes for daring to suggest that standing up and putting one foot in front of the other is the way forward.

What an out and out oxygen thief and waste of skin.

I'm embarrassed to belong to the same species as OP.
    calling someone arrogant because they reject your advice. Lmao at the arrogance and stupidity displayed by you. When youre so upset and backed into a corner you resort to caling the other person a troll. Then dont reply in this thread. Are you so stupid that you never thought of that? Honestly your input is unwanted here. Nothing you say is useful for the thread that i created. You come on my thread to complain about me? Holy crap get over yourself mate. Do some self reflection before labelling someone as stupid and arrogant. The nerve. It's like i have to agree with him or im stupid and arrogant. You're a nobody as far as im concerned. Idiot half way across the globe getting this buttblasted.

Feel free to post in the many other threads. No one is making you post here.

Idiot
    Last edited by Hiaw; 09-24-2017 at 01:39 PM.

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tard
    No buddy. With how thick you are it seem like you were the one trolling. Dont pull the "haha you're a troll" card just because youre an idiot

Originally Posted by Hiaw View Post
    How much do i have to spell it out for you, champ? I didnt ask for advice chasing endorphins but i got advice on chasing endorphins. Can you even comprehend what i typed in the last post or do you just conveniently only take in information that suits tour fancy?

Yea you quoted the times i asked for advice itt so what? I didnt ask for advice relating to endorphins (yes i need to repeat it to you because youre that dense) but i got te advice anyway and i didnt accept it. What's the problem here? Do i have to accept the advice, especially one i didnt ask for?

How dumb are you? Theres only so much spoonfeeding and handholding i can do for you before its time for you to use your own critical thinking abilities if you even have any.

Its laughable. I cant believe you just conveniently performed mental gymnastics so you can make my post into something you can present a retort. That's women logic tier stuff. You are so dumb
    Originally Posted by Tard
    I finished a 1 hour gym session and im feeling very resentful towards the world. No im not fat. Im skinny. I was already angry and thought i should go to the gym to let off steam but it just makes me hate the world even more.

This is like my third time in the gym. I only go once a week because lack of motivation.

I dont know if it will get easier. Im just trying to hold it in until it goes away.
    OP is angry/resentful
    OP wants to not be angry/resentful
    What's the opposite of angry? Happy
    How does happy happen? Endorphins

You might not have asked for advice about endorphins, but if you can't understand why everyone went that route, I don't know what to tell you.

Everyone else that directly addressed your anger/resentment issues without talking about endorphins was immediately told how dumb they were, how trash their advice was, why they are wrong. You clearly are not interested in anyone helping you as much as you are interested in having an existential meltdown on the MISC. So enjoy your meltdown, and when you are ready to actually accept peoples' help, it will be here.

MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Start: B-175/S-185/D-185/OHP-95
    Current:B-335/S-365/D-365/OHP-215
    Goals: B-365/S-405/D-495/OHP-225

numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If this isn't rollbread

Stfu and grow a spine, you're 28 man. Quit victimizing yourself and making excuses/blaming your problems on things you can't control.

Fix your anger problem. Things won't ever get better if you don't solve this.

Source: been there done that

BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    calling someone arrogant because they reject your advice. Lmao at the arrogance and stupidity displayed by you. When youre so upset and backed into a corner you resort to caling the other person a troll.
    You've rejected EVERYONE'S advice though. Why make the thread asking for help?

And if anyone's backed into a corner, it's you pal.

You're PATHETIC. An absolute weasel of a man.
    fist yourself

Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    You've rejected EVERYONE'S advice though. Why make the thread asking for help?

And if anyone's backed into a corner, it's you pal.

You're PATHETIC. An absolute weasel of a man.
    i rejected everyones advice? Not really. Why do you insist on making things up? Learn to read idiot. Just because i rejected your advice doesnt mean i rejected everbody elses. God you are absolutely stupid

Originally Posted by numberbrah View Post
    If this isn't rollbread

Stfu and grow a spine, you're 28 man. Quit victimizing yourself and making excuses/blaming your problems on things you can't control.

Fix your anger problem. Things won't ever get better if you don't solve this.

Source: been there done that
    im not blaming things on other people idiot. You're projecting. It's such a pain having to deal with self righteous uppity idiots like yourself who dont know what they're talking about yet insists on giving their opinions. Why are you even posting in this thread then idiot? Go post elsewhere if you don't like it. I don't need bigots like you to give your opinion in this thread

Originally Posted by PeaceWithin View Post

OP is angry/resentful
    OP wants to not be angry/resentful
    What's the opposite of angry? Happy
    How does happy happen? Endorphins

You might not have asked for advice about endorphins, but if you can't understand why everyone went that route, I don't know what to tell you.

Everyone else that directly addressed your anger/resentment issues without talking about endorphins was immediately told how dumb they were, how trash their advice was, why they are wrong. You clearly are not interested in anyone helping you as much as you are interested in having an existential meltdown on the MISC. So enjoy your meltdown, and when you are ready to actually accept peoples' help, it will be here.

it gets very sad when you're now grasping at the straws to prove what point exactly? If you're auch an idiot then dont post here friend. Didnt i already prove you wrong when i was discussing what makes success like 30 posts ago?

Its so sad you resort to changing the goalpost of the argument to save face on a bodybuilding forum. The amount of mental gymnastics from you is so unreal I doubt you're even aware of it. I didnt ask for the advice but i kind of did ask for it? That's what you're conveying, friend. I didnt tell people to give advice i didnt ask for. Your level of grasping at the straws is truly pathetic. I am not responsible for the posts that other users make. Grow up idiot. Im sure you know all about taking responsibility for yourself. You're that type of person who would agree with that statement right? Maybe you should practice what you preach and get off your sanctimonious attitude.

Absolute moron

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Came in to see if ops ball dropped yet.

Nope.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

Originally Posted by GreenWave1 View Post
    Came in to see if ops ball dropped yet.

Nope.
    LMFAO!!!

This thread is hilarious yet tragic all at the same time.

OP may well be the biggest idiot I've ever seen on this forum throughout my entire 15 years of miscing.

It truly takes your breath away.
    fist yourself

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it gets very sad when you're now grasping at the straws to prove what point exactly? If you're auch an idiot then dont post here friend. Didnt i already prove you wrong when i was discussing what makes success like 30 posts ago?

Its so sad you resort to changing the goalpost of the argument to save face on a bodybuilding forum. The amount of mental gymnastics from you is so unreal I doubt you're even aware of it. I didnt ask for the advice but i kind of did ask for it? That's what you're conveying, friend. I didnt tell people to give advice i didnt ask for. Your level of grasping at the straws is truly pathetic. I am not responsible for the posts that other users make. Grow up idiot. Im sure you know all about taking responsibility for yourself. You're that type of person who would agree with that statement right? Maybe you should practice what you preach and get off your sanctimonious attitude.

Absolute moron
    No goalposts have been moved when I just keep quoting your original post back to you. Want better feedback? Make a better post.

I stopped engaging you about "what makes success" when you proved your mentality wouldn't be changed regardless of logic. So at that point I would be wasting energy.

Take the measure of your thread, read through the 150+ replies, and then reconsider who is the idiot with the sanctimonious attitude.

MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Start: B-175/S-185/D-185/OHP-95
    Current:B-335/S-365/D-365/OHP-215
    Goals: B-365/S-405/D-495/OHP-225

Originally Posted by RyanT7 View Post
    can we meet up bro
    pm me to arrange