Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JoocyMane13 View Post
    I'd be a sadkent too if I lived in Sydney
    sydney is Australias most developed city and holds the highest gdp. But lets be real i know youll eventually come to sydney if the demand calls for it.

Youre no different from people who makes fun of and looking down on chinese people in high school only to realise china has Australia by the balls in 2017 and you might even see yourself doing business with china or you might even work in china. Your opinion means **** because you're a self serving hypocrite but thats only human so its not like i hate you

YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This has to be a troll thread, lmao

lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hiaw View Post
    what i meant was if you are below average to what the population is in the usual areas you regularly go to then youre in the negatives e.g. Strongest kid in school but weakest kid in the gym. Its a big/small fish in small/big pond scenario. Ill use your example of benching 2 plates. No average person in any town would bench 2 plates but lets say you enter a weight lifting competition 2 plates is dyel tier. Lets say the average person benches oh i dont know 100lbs so until you bench more than 100lbs youre in the negatives in terms lf success acquisition.

But I'd like to use an example that better relates to how i feel. Lets talk about careers and doing business. It's very easy to start out because you are not a threat but when your business grows or your career moves upwards you will encounter more competition and people who will work to make you fail in order for hem to succeed because youre both vying for a finite opportunity.

I have already given you examples of competition at the highest level -
    "The bigger your pursuits the bigger the opposition and the bigger the gains and lost. You cant have winners without losers. Some example, presidential election, companies vying for lucrative government contracts when theres only 1 contract available"

Imagine some skinny 20 year old average joe ***got called out a ripped bodybuilder with his ripped friends each with their model girlfriends in the streets. Do you think the bodybuilders will give a ****? Theyre so high up there in the competition that people below them arent even worth challenging. And that is exactly why when youre in the negatives in terms of successful you have yet to face competition.
    Wait until you make enough progress to reach neutral. People will finally notice you from a competition standpoint and thats when they will **** test you and try to do things in order to bring you down.

What im saying is about as human nature as the instinctual desire for sex because guess what? Acquiring sex is linked to competition and when in competition there are winners and losers. Not everyone can be a winner because you need losers to have winners.

But if youre in the negatives why would people in neutral or even positives and esp high positive give you the time of day? They're too busy competing with people at their level. People in the negatives arent even woeth their time. And let me tell you from my pov that is the worst feeling ever. To not even be worthy of acknowledgement that people will tey to put you down and burn you. To be so beneath them they wont even tey to put you down.

Personally i have been bullied in life but these days i dont even get bullied not because im invincible but because im so beneath everyone im not worh it anymore

So read my post very carefully and convince me my line of thinking is incorrect because i dont know want to know such a sad fact of life and i do wish im wrong. Ao read it carefully and prove me wrong
    In all honesty man, you will never be happy if your measurement of success is dependent on how you stack up to everyone else. That is a pretty much universal truth... there is always a bigger fish. Until you transit from external to internal locus of control you will legitimately not find any measure of happiness in life. The only guy you need to be better than is the guy you were yesterday, you need to derive satisfaction from small improvements, from achieving each little, seemingly insignificant, goal - and after work and consistency (and this is the crux of the matter, you, and I, come from the initial instant gratification generation, work and consistency are alien concepts...) you will get to where you want to be.

All of the above being said, your problem is 100% mental/emotional. You need to first deal with your inferiority complex (srs, seek professional help), then look to your physical development as an outlet. Now, you posted your original bitching post in the Misc, so you cant really expect waves of positive energy and support - but your responses are pretty consistently cancerous here, and that is really not helping your case.

Good luck with your personality gains madbrah.

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why do I get the feeling that we'll be seeing OP on the news pretty soon..
    fist yourself

burritoaday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Poor OP, on the spectrum and doesn't realize it. Kudos for the people trying to help but he needs CBT and some meds o.o

Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lukepeter View Post
    In all honesty man, you will never be happy if your measurement of success is dependent on how you stack up to everyone else. That is a pretty much universal truth... there is always a bigger fish. Until you transit from external to internal locus of control you will legitimately not find any measure of happiness in life. The only guy you need to be better than is the guy you were yesterday, you need to derive satisfaction from small improvements, from achieving each little, seemingly insignificant, goal - and after work and consistency (and this is the crux of the matter, you, and I, come from the initial instant gratification generation, work and consistency are alien concepts...) you will get to where you want to be.

All of the above being said, your problem is 100% mental/emotional. You need to first deal with your inferiority complex (srs, seek professional help), then look to your physical development as an outlet. Now, you posted your original bitching post in the Misc, so you cant really expect waves of positive energy and support - but your responses are pretty consistently cancerous here, and that is really not helping your case.

im simply responding to the other guy that that wanted me to answer his question.

what you're saying sounds like mental gymnastics. Are you telling me you didnt want to be better than everyone during your younger years e.g. 18.
    Everything people say in this world is mere projection so that means you tried to be better than everyone only to realise you cant so you tell yourself the only person you need to be better than is yourself. You're projecting your own pov and mental gymnastics.

Also, success is dependent upon external recognition. Can you call steve jobs a success if his iphone launch didnt sell nearly as many? "B-b-but he's successful because he tried and worked hard to create something. He can pat himself on the back for that." Wrong. That is such clear mental gymnastics. It's really annoying when you're trying to tell someone something that goes against their mental gymnastics. For you to think success is something that comes from within makes so little sense i can see you won't even bother to figure out the truth. Success is extremely hardwork friend. Success isnt something you just tell yourself and so it suddenly means you're successful. Success is not a process fo being better than yourself it's an end goal ane once youve found your first bit of success you strive to create more. So to use the other anons example, losing weight is not success, it's a step towards success. Dont confuse the two

Your explanation is only valid if we humans are solitary creatures which we're not. We don't operate like solitary animals like crocodiles or snakes. We are social creatures where our ability to thrive and survive depends on our interaction and place in society e.g. Wolves, chimps. Therefore as a social species our success is measured by where we place in the social hierarchy. Do you understand?

It annoys me because i have to explain the obvious holes in your mental gymnastics and that it's very clear you're trying to convince yourself more than anyone.

burritoaday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Live your life out in resentment or do something about it. Or take some happy pills.

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can't believe how badly this thread has been derailed from its initial topic.

OP, you shouldn't be feeling any anger when you work out in the gym.

Also, can't believe this hasn't been asked yet, but what exercises do you focus on in the gym.

If you do a heavy leg workout (to the point you can't really walk very well after), you will see massive temporary increases in testosterone. You should think and feel more alpha.

Also work out your arms heavily too, most guys want to have nice arms (so biceps / triceps). You will understand when you start seeing your bicep bulge.

Reasons why you're angry? Off the top of my head, I'll throw some pop psychology at you:

1. You might have issues with your dad / masculinity. When you do a hard session at the gym, you know you are becoming more masculine simply by the fact that you are growing muscle. You might have a problem with that image of becoming that more masculine man, in your mind.

2. Your self hatred is so intense that you hate yourself for every little bit of progress or self improvement you are making. Linked to this you might also have issues with believing you are good enough to be a winner / number 1, since working out is about self improvement, but subconsciously you know as you get bigger, you will look better / be more attractive than the next guy, and maybe you can't handle that.

3. Possibly when you were a child, your parents overworked you regularly either mentally or physically until you were tired. So you got angry. You began to link emotions of tiredness to anger. As an adult, when you feel tired, you get angry.

That's all I can think of for the moment, feel free to shoot back any questions you might have.

lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im simply responding to the other guy that that wanted me to answer his question.

what you're saying sounds like mental gymnastics. Are you telling me you didnt want to be better than everyone during your younger years e.g. 18.
    Everything people say in this world is mere projection so that means you tried to be better than everyone only to realise you cant so you tell yourself the only person you need to be better than is yourself. You're projecting your own pov and mental gymnastics.

Also, success is dependent upon external recognition. Can you call steve jobs a success if his iphone launch didnt sell nearly as many? "B-b-but he's successful because he tried and worked hard to create something. He can pat himself on the back for that." Wrong. That is such clear mental gymnastics. It's really annoying when you're trying to tell someone something that goes against their mental gymnastics. For you to think success is something that comes from within makes so little sense i can see you won't even bother to figure out the truth. Success is extremely hardwork friend. Success isnt something you just tell yourself and so it suddenly means you're successful. Success is not a process fo being better than yourself it's an end goal ane once youve found your first bit of success you strive to create more. So to use the other anons example, losing weight is not success, it's a step towards success. Dont confuse the two

Your explanation is only valid if we humans are solitary creatures which we're not. We don't operate like solitary animals like crocodiles or snakes. We are social creatures where our ability to thrive and survive depends on our interaction and place in society e.g. Wolves, chimps. Therefore as a social species our success is measured by where we place in the social hierarchy. Do you understand?

It annoys me because i have to explain the obvious holes in your mental gymnastics and that it's very clear you're trying to convince yourself more than anyone.
    You make some salient points, but they are always underpinned with the notion that "If i am not better than the majority, I am unhappy". Success is, ultimately, the completion of goals, those goals do not have to be large and all expanding, and they do not need to reflect a climb in social status or ultimate perfection. You say "mental gymnastics", and you are absolutely correct, delve a little into the science of motivation and the responding dopamine/serotonin rewards associated with the completion of goals (even small ones, like crossing off something from a "to do" list) before you present your enlightened world view.

I am a mechanical engineer, in my current position responsible for maintenance management and project implementation - but I will use the simplest example I can... When I am designing a machine, the ultimate goal is a working device that represents a solution to the original design mandate and problem statement. Now, even very simple machines are a complex combination of components that all need to work together to achieve the aforementioned task. In order to stay motivated and focused, and to keep a workforce motivated and focused, the ultimate goal must be broken down into smaller contributing goals and deadlines, each one distinct and making a measurable contribution to the ultimate goal. The completion of each of those tasks successfully is required before success in the ultimate goal is achieved.

I am not saying that you should not set lofty goals, only that if you are to function as an un-embittered human being in society then your goals need to be specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and time based. To use your, and anons example, 8% bodyfat and a 1.8x bodyweight benchpress may be the ultimate goal, but each kg of bodyfat shed represents success for that week of measure - your goal is to lose a kg a week, you succeeded in that week - the motivational and emotional boost that comes along with even these small successes is what builds a positive attitude (an alien concept to you, and If I am being honest, also to me for the majority of my time).

the fact that even successful (by societies standards) people have elevated suicide rates and a chronic lack of fulfillment should clearly show you that fame and fortune != happiness.

I am, and always have been, extremely competitive. I wont pretend that I dont measure myself according to those I see around me, because I do (thats EGO talking, and we are all blessed/cursed with it). It is always good to have the rest of humanity as a sounding board, or benchmark - but to say that measurable progress is not success implies that your definition of success is so broad as to be completely ineffective as a motivator - or wholly out of reach considering the cards you have been dealt.

Your attitude is internal, it is a decision - you can continue to exist as you are, bitter, angry, and blaming the circumstances of your birth for your situation (this way lies death by shameful manual asphyxiation), or deal with the chem balances in your brain and fix yourself. I think we can all agree that you are, to an extent, damaged. As long as you ascribe your only value and draw your only satisfaction from social status you are not going to be a happy camper, since society is fluid and capricious.

Success is not dependent on external recognition, that is an infantile, insecure view of the world and what matters. If you let the society define what success is then you exist at its mercy, take a little responsibility - you are a grown man FFS, and to be honest, the whiny tone you take here reminds me a fair amount of the tone my 7 year old takes when he perceives something to be unfair... Again, your annoyance at the fact that I dont ascribe to your world view or standards of success shows how you let the opinion of others effect you. After concluding this post, I will go on being relatively content, achieving my small personal and professional goals one by one until I die, significantly advanced from where I am currently - each successfully completed small goal contributing to my well-being and releasing that small dose of dopamine that builds constructive habits.

Ultimately, ask yourself this - if the majority of people are fully functioning human beings with a measure of contentment, and this is going two full standard deviations from the norm on both sides of "average", why are you so different?

This concludes my component of our discourse on this matter.

You make some salient points, but they are always underpinned with the notion that "If i am not better than the majority, I am unhappy". Success is, ultimately, the completion of goals, those goals do not have to be large and all expanding, and they do not need to reflect a climb in social status or ultimate perfection. You say "mental gymnastics", and you are absolutely correct, delve a little into the science of motivation and the responding dopamine/serotonin rewards associated with the completion of goals (even small ones, like crossing off something from a "to do" list) before you present your enlightened world view.

I am a mechanical engineer, in my current position responsible for maintenance management and project implementation - but I will use the simplest example I can... When I am designing a machine, the ultimate goal is a working device that represents a solution to the original design mandate and problem statement. Now, even very simple machines are a complex combination of components that all need to work together to achieve the aforementioned task. In order to stay motivated and focused, and to keep a workforce motivated and focused, the ultimate goal must be broken down into smaller contributing goals and deadlines, each one distinct and making a measurable contribution to the ultimate goal. The completion of each of those tasks successfully is required before success in the ultimate goal is achieved.

I am not saying that you should not set lofty goals, only that if you are to function as an un-embittered human being in society then your goals need to be specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and time based. To use your, and anons example, 8% bodyfat and a 1.8x bodyweight benchpress may be the ultimate goal, but each kg of bodyfat shed represents success for that week of measure - your goal is to lose a kg a week, you succeeded in that week - the motivational and emotional boost that comes along with even these small successes is what builds a positive attitude (an alien concept to you, and If I am being honest, also to me for the majority of my time).

the fact that even successful (by societies standards) people have elevated suicide rates and a chronic lack of fulfillment should clearly show you that fame and fortune != happiness.

I am, and always have been, extremely competitive. I wont pretend that I dont measure myself according to those I see around me, because I do (thats EGO talking, and we are all blessed/cursed with it). It is always good to have the rest of humanity as a sounding board, or benchmark - but to say that measurable progress is not success implies that your definition of success is so broad as to be completely ineffective as a motivator - or wholly out of reach considering the cards you have been dealt.

Your attitude is internal, it is a decision - you can continue to exist as you are, bitter, angry, and blaming the circumstances of your birth for your situation (this way lies death by shameful manual asphyxiation), or deal with the chem balances in your brain and fix yourself. I think we can all agree that you are, to an extent, damaged. As long as you ascribe your only value and draw your only satisfaction from social status you are not going to be a happy camper, since society is fluid and capricious.

Success is not dependent on external recognition, that is an infantile, insecure view of the world and what matters. If you let the society define what success is then you exist at its mercy, take a little responsibility - you are a grown man FFS, and to be honest, the whiny tone you take here reminds me a fair amount of the tone my 7 year old takes when he perceives something to be unfair... Again, your annoyance at the fact that I dont ascribe to your world view or standards of success shows how you let the opinion of others effect you. After concluding this post, I will go on being relatively content, achieving my small personal and professional goals one by one until I die, significantly advanced from where I am currently - each successfully completed small goal contributing to my well-being and releasing that small dose of dopamine that builds constructive habits.

Ultimately, ask yourself this - if the majority of people are fully functioning human beings with a measure of contentment, and this is going two full standard deviations from the norm on both sides of "average", why are you so different?

This concludes my component of our discourse on this matter.
    Your starting sentence is absolute hypocrisy. Are you saying you can still be happy working in unskilled labour at 29? It's easy for you to say because you work as an engineer. You are above neutral. Success is ultimately completing those goals and then receiving external recognition in the form of positive reinforcement e.g. Losing weight is good, its progress but until you get some form of reward itll still be a work in progress e.g. People respect you more at work. This isnt about perfection it's about what is success (why did you even bring up perfection? Were you projecting? Let me tell you what i think of perfection, it doesn't exist therefore making it unachievable. Striving for the illusion of perfection is a counter productive. So no, this isnt about perfection). If you go back you realise this comes back to me asking why i feel resentment after lifting and it eventually led to this discussion. Let me tell you the more you do "Success is ultimately completing those goals and then receiving external recognition in the form of positive reinforcement." The more you move away from negative, into neutral, then into positive. So when youre in negative youre less successful than the average person in your surrounding environment, neutral means you're avg give or take, positive means you're better than average. In positive and negative there are also a continuum in itself e.g. High positive which means you're well above average.

Im going to have to repeat myself for you. The higher you climb the more opposition you will face because opportunity, recognition is of limited availability. Your example was missing something, external recognition of your efforts followed by positive reinforcement or at least acting as a step of such. I understand the internal recognition when you complete something and you feel like you've done something productive like that guy whos losing weight proud of himself for it but that is just working towards success and not success itself. And yes, i am presenting my own definition of success as the only true definition of success. If you want to mental gymnastics your way into why this is incorrect feel free i would love to change my views into something less toxic

"the motivational and emotional boost that comes along with even these small successes is what builds a positive attitude" this is called step towards success.

"the fact that even successful (by societies standards) people have elevated suicide rates and a chronic lack of fulfillment should clearly show you that fame and fortune != happiness. " you're projecting again. I dont blame you. It's human natue to only frame the world from your own pov. I do it without noticing too. There are people out there who are very happy without achieving success. I dare say happier than those who achieve. I dont ever disagree success doesnt always equate to happiness. Ill repeat myself again, success is hardwork and sometimes it's not worth the hardwork for some people. And let me tell you something happiness is overrated. Let me project right now, you think the end all be all to live is to pursue happiness? That's only part of it. It's to achieve as much as you can during your functioning years. Whether its making countless sacrifices, upsetting many people in the process. You see what im alluding to here? Im alluding to what i said before ones success is another's lost. Someone came out a winner because someone else was a loser. And to reiterate i said happiness is part of it not that it's wrong. You might ask "how can anyone be happy screwing people over for their own achievements" guess what buddy, that's how people make it to the top because they can screw people over without losing sleep. And that is also why some people would rather not pursue so much success and be happy with what they have. There was a quote somewhere and this person said, and im obviously paraphrasing, "i dont lose sleep because i didnt lose, the one who loses will have to be worried about tomorrow. It's not my problem".

And everything you've said after this is just absolute projection or irrelevant because youre trying to psychoanalyse me instead of addressing my points. Feel free to tell me why it isnt bull**** but frankly id rather you just address what I've written instead

Registered User SavagePsychoJoe's Avatar
    SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I finished a 1 hour gym session and im feeling very resentful towards the world. No im not fat. Im skinny. I was already angry and thought i should go to the gym to let off steam but it just makes me hate the world even more.

This is like my third time in the gym. I only go once a week because lack of motivation.

I dont know if it will get easier. Im just trying to hold it in until it goes away.
    Working out... its....a privledge.... not something bad... you little beta cuck.... you dont deserve it....

Originally Posted by SavagePsychoJoe View Post
    Working out... its....a privledge.... not something bad... you little beta cuck.... you dont deserve it....
    working out is a necessity to earn respect in current western society. stop being a self-righteous lamer.im willing to bet 90% of modern day gym goers treat it as a the equivalent of females going to day spas. I hear ppl treat the gym as something they have to do or their muscls will shrink as opposed to doing it because they enjoy it in the same way people enjoy playing sports. Sure, if you stick with anything long wnough you'll learn to like it but you dont go to the gym because you like it. You merely learn to like it. The main motivation is building muscle and hence lifting is mainly a vain pursuit as opposed to a pursuit originating frominterest and enjoyment . It boggled everyone itt's mind when i said im going to the gym just to get some exercise and to chase endorphins and not to build muscle. The lack of self-awareness in these people is so sad that only a fool would listen to anything said here.
    It's called improving sexual market value. It helps in all areas of life and not just related to sex. But you already know this but you just wanted to sound holier than thou

AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cancel your gym membership and use the money for therapy

BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    working out is a necessity to earn respect in current western society. stop being a self-righteous lamer.im willing to bet 90% of modern day gym goers treat it as a the equivalent of females going to day spas. I hear ppl treat the gym as something they have to do or their muscls will shrink as opposed to doing it because they enjoy it in the same way people enjoy playing sports. Sure, if you stick with anything long wnough you'll learn to like it but you dont go to the gym because you like it. You merely learn to like it. The main motivation is building muscle and hence lifting is mainly a vain pursuit as opposed to a pursuit originating frominterest and enjoyment . It boggled everyone itt's mind when i said im going to the gym just to get some exercise and to chase endorphins and not to build muscle. The lack of self-awareness in these people is so sad that only a fool would listen to anything said here.
    It's called improving sexual market value. It helps in all areas of life and not just related to sex. But you already know this but you just wanted to sound holier than thou
    You don't need to go to the gym to get those endorphins. You can get them in a 3 minute intense exercise bike workout.

Simply get on an exercise bike and for 2 minutes cycle at a speed that gets your heart rate and breathing increased significantly, then for the last minute, attempt to sprint with maximum speed for 60 seconds.

I guarantee that when you finish, you will be shattered and all the 'endorphins' you seek will flood your brain.

Do it. You have no excuse not to stop being a pussy.
    fist yourself

MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP's in here trollygagging
    Hoistin' heavy-ass s**t since 2006.
    Hoist to get'em moist crew.
    Raw hoister crew.

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    ^ This. You can do a Tabata-style workout and absolutely THRASH yourself in 4 minutes flat. And the reason it doesn't feel good is because you don't have energy - do the work and the fitness comes.

Come on OP, get after it.
    Smooth Seas don't make Strong Sailors. Keep your head up.

MrWhiskey24 for jolly cooperation (PS)

Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe you should stop staring at all the guys and focus.

Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're that redpilled OP then why not try to build muscle?

The validation you'll get should calm you down

Go for a run/bike ride for endorphins and lift to build muscle

RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can we meet up bro
    I'll see you on Mount Olympus

I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Remind me to rep you on recharge for this excellent post, based bro.

This may have been true at first, but after a while working out becomes like brushing your teeth, only more enjoyable. If you really hated doing it, why would you continue? Cardio is necessary for physical fitness, lifing is not. I think that a lot of the problem is that people initially overdo lifting. You can get decent gains with three workouts a week at under an hour (provided your diet is on point) and not spend your entire life in the gym.I enjoy lifting/cardio and have to do them now, the aesthetic results have become a bonus, and not the sole purpose.
    Last edited by RonaldMcflurry; 09-24-2017 at 08:39 AM.

anonymous
    Cliffs:

Asians gonna Asian.

Originally Posted by Suit3 View Post
    Cliffs:

Asians gonna Asian.
    worry about your own country. Sweden is falling apart

Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    You don't need to go to the gym to get those endorphins. You can get them in a 3 minute intense exercise bike workout.

Simply get on an exercise bike and for 2 minutes cycle at a speed that gets your heart rate and breathing increased significantly, then for the last minute, attempt to sprint with maximum speed for 60 seconds.

I guarantee that when you finish, you will be shattered and all the 'endorphins' you seek will flood your brain.

stop projecting your toxic masculinity and imposing your values onto other people.

Your suggestion is also plain stupid and is another sign of you projecting your machismo personality. Doing too much too soon will only result in an injury. You're in no valid position to give me advice because you keep attaching your ego to everything you say

stop projecting your toxic masculinity and imposing your values onto other people.

Your suggestion is also plain stupid and is another sign of you projecting your machismo personality. Doing too much too soon will only result in an injury. You're in no valid position to give me advice because you keep attaching your ego to everything you say
    Doing 4 minutes on an exercise bike is "too much too soon" and will lead to injury???

Wow.

Seek help asap.
    fist yourself

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Stopped reading after first line.

1. Makes thread asking for help
    2. Gets substantial amounts of feedback
    3. Rejects all feedback with massive amounts of cope
    4. Has bought into concepts such as "toxic masculinity"

Either take the advice in this thread or just GTFO. Don't come asking for advice and then reject everything because you know better. If you knew better, you wouldn't have made the thread in the first place.

-If you take the advice and it works, great. Improvement
    -If you take the advice and it doesn't work, you are exactly where you are right now anyway
    -If you don't take the advice, you are exactly where you are right now anyway

If you can't pick the right option from above, tour is over brah.
    MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Start: B-175/S-185/D-185/OHP-95
    Current:B-335/S-365/D-365/OHP-215
    Goals: B-365/S-405/D-495/OHP-225

Originally Posted by PeaceWithin View Post
    Stopped reading after first line.

1. Makes thread asking for help
    2. Gets substantial amounts of feedback
    3. Rejects all feedback with massive amounts of cope
    4. Has bought into concepts such as "toxic masculinity"

Either take the advice in this thread or just GTFO. Don't come asking for advice and then reject everything because you know better. If you knew better, you wouldn't have made the thread in the first place.

-If you take the advice and it works, great. Improvement
    -If you take the advice and it doesn't work, you are exactly where you are right now anyway
    -If you don't take the advice, you are exactly where you are right now anyway

If you can't pick the right option from above, tour is over brah.
    why are you coming back here and making a big deal out of something that isn't your business? I already said the advice is stupid. And that's not what my initial question was about. What are you even talking about friend? He was the one who gave "advice" about this without me even asking for it. Jesus christ learn to read before you comment.

Was i asking advice in how to get endorphins? No buddy. If you had an acceptable level of attention span you'd know. I was offered unsolicited advice when i never asked anything relating to how i can get endorphins. People like you really need every spelt out for you

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i just want to know how to address it. I could try holding it in until it gets better but idunno. It doesnt sound like a holistic solution
    Sounds like you are asking for advice

yeah i dont see how lifting is suppose to help with mental wellbeing. It just makes you more angry. Tbh i havent given it a fair chance yet.
    Sounds like the advice everyone is giving (give it a fair chance) is what you need to do.

i hope i do. But its not the workout equipment that upsets me. I don't know why i feel so much bitter resentment after workouts

Im just wondering if anyone has gone through this and if they've addressed it
    Sounds like asking for advice

Can i get some actual advice. I know its fun to belittle chinese people. I get it, the racism is real. As seen by this thread
    ROFL. Learn to read your own words before you comment.

do you have a reasonable assumptions as to why?

sounds like you're spekaing from experience. Can you enligten me?

why are you coming back here and making a big deal out of something that isn't your business? I already said the advice is stupid. And that's not what my initial question was about. What are you even talking about friend? He was the one who gave "advice" about this without me even asking for it. Jesus christ learn to read before you comment.

Was i asking advice in how to get endorphins? No buddy. If you had an acceptable level of attention span you'd know. I was offered unsolicited advice when i never asked anything relating to how i can get endorphins. People like you really need every spelt out for you
    Rofl. You made a chit thread and got responses that were way higher quality than your original post. Everyone ITT is telling you the resentment/anger will eventually calm down if you stick with it.

I finished a 1 hour gym session and im feeling very resentful towards the world. No im not fat. Im skinny. I was already angry and thought i should go to the gym to let off steam but it just makes me hate the world even more.

This is like my third time in the gym. I only go once a week because lack of motivation.

I dont know if it will get easier. Im just trying to hold it in until it goes away.
    You said you are angry, endorphins help with that. You said you don't know if it will get easier. Everyone ITT is saying it will.

Again, if you don't like what is going on, just fck off the Reddit or somewhere. Lol. They'll all hold your hand and tell you it will be alright. We will be here to help you try to snap out of your cope-life and make yourself better.
    MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Sounds like you are asking for advice

Sounds like the advice everyone is giving (give it a fair chance) is what you need to do.

ROFL. Learn to read your own words before you comment.

Rofl. You made a chit thread and got responses that were way higher quality than your original post. Everyone ITT is telling you the resentment/anger will eventually calm down if you stick with it.

Again, if you don't like what is going on, just fck off the Reddit or somewhere. Lol. They'll all hold your hand and tell you it will be alright. We will be here to help you try to snap out of your cope-life and make yourself better.
    How much do i have to spell it out for you, champ? I didnt ask for advice chasing endorphins but i got advice on chasing endorphins. Can you even comprehend what i typed in the last post or do you just conveniently only take in information that suits tour fancy?

Yea you quoted the times i asked for advice itt so what? I didnt ask for advice relating to endorphins (yes i need to repeat it to you because youre that dense) but i got te advice anyway and i didnt accept it. What's the problem here? Do i have to accept the advice, especially one i didnt ask for?

How dumb are you? Theres only so much spoonfeeding and handholding i can do for you before its time for you to use your own critical thinking abilities if you even have any.

Its laughable. I cant believe you just conveniently performed mental gymnastics so you can make my post into something you can present a retort. That's women logic tier stuff. You are so dumb

How much do i have to spell it out for you, champ? I didnt ask for advice chasing endorphins but i got advice on chasing endorphins. Can you even comprehend what i typed in the last post or do you just conveniently only take in information that suits tour fancy?

Yea you quoted the times i asked for advice itt so what? I didnt ask for advice relating to endorphins (yes i need to repeat it to you because youre that dense) but i got te advice anyway and i didnt accept it. What's the problem here? Do i have to accept the advice, especially one i didnt ask for?

How dumb are you? Theres only so much spoonfeeding and handholding i can do for you before its time for you to use your own critical thinking abilities if you even have any.

Its laughable. I cant believe you just conveniently performed mental gymnastics so you can make my post into something you can present a retort. That's women logic tier stuff. You are so dumb

Good luck with your troll goals.

Good luck with your troll goals.
    No buddy. With how thick you are it seem like you were the one trolling. Dont pull the "haha you're a troll" card just because youre an idiot