Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    omnislasher is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should I take a test booster if I'm overweight?

Hi there,

I'm currently 77.4 Kg's, 152 cm. I've been going to the gym for the last 9 weeks, doing a push/pull/legs routine with cardio on off days as well as after hitting the weights. I try my best to eat at a caloric deficit everyday, which is around 5000 kj's, my current supplement stack is a pre workout, BCAA's, Protein blend and some fat burning pills. I took a test booster (Axis Labs Hypertest XTR stacked with Axis Labs Myodex) for the first 6 weeks of going to the gym and I really liked the mood uplifting effects that it had, but I've been told to take a break from test boosters every few weeks so I plan on taking 2-3 weeks off. Should I go back to using test boosters? I know most people would say that at my current shape they won't make much of a difference but I like test boosters because they make me feel good and confident, it's not a placebo I swear lol.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    short answer: no.

longer, expanded answer: no you shouldn't.

If you think your testosterone is low, speak to your doctor.

You're 100% experiencing a placebo effect from any 'test boosters'.
    ***Manchester United Season Ticket Crew***
    ***Militant Vegetarian Crew***

eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A lot of OTC test boosters have mood enhancing ingredients (various herbals etc.) but they are not actually increasing testosterone levels significantly. Research the ingredients and see which ones are having the effects.
    the only way to be sure you're getting your cutting edge info from a reliable source is if they also sell nutritional supplements

showjo1josh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) showjo1josh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) showjo1josh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) showjo1josh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) showjo1josh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) showjo1josh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) showjo1josh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) showjo1josh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) showjo1josh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) showjo1josh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) showjo1josh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would say get your diet in check and be consistent. Get you're bf down and then look into a test booster like text x180 alpha.
    Force Factor Rep
    https://www.forcefactor.com/products
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/force-factor/force-factor.htm

Follow us
    IG: @ForceFactor
    FB: @ForceFactorFitness

UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    diet and training is where you want to focus on.
    Nutrabolics Forum Rep

www.nutrabolics.com

Nutrabolics BB.com Store - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nbol/nutra.htm

NUTRABOLICS #SEMTEX STRONGEST LEGAL FAT-BURNER IS HERE!!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

JohnSmeton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnSmeton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnSmeton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnSmeton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnSmeton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnSmeton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnSmeton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnSmeton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnSmeton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnSmeton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnSmeton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I woudnt. If you suspect testosterone is low if possible get bloodwork.

Dieting hard can lower testosterone
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Classic Physique competitor
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness https://www.facebook.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/john_smeton/

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A testbooster is not going to aid you much. I would focus on diet and training. This is what will really make the difference in your life. Start by realizing to make the change it is not something that will happen tomorrow, but in the future. This is a marathon not a sprint.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

Redcon1 Lead Rep