Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10) winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10) winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10) winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10) winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10) winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10) winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10) winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10) winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10) winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10) winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10)

45 ° Back raise/Hyperextension

Hey, i want to build a hyperextension machine since shipping to my country is too expensive. Does anyone own the following model (or very similar) and could provide me the measurements of the tubes and the pad?

would be much appreciated

elitefts.com/elitefts-e-series-45-degree-back-raise.html

Best regards,
    Julian

Bench905 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bench905 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bench905 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bench905 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bench905 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bench905 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bench905 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bench905 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bench905 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bench905 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bench905 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like split pads better since they don't crush my balls.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #1 ||---||
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #62 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #90 ()---()

inside the box thinker CliveWarren's Avatar
    CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You could copy this one

http://www.fitnessdepot.ca/H11OTO102...l#.Wa9XQhmGPrc
    They have a link to the .pdf manual whic has good drawings.
    http://www.fitnessdepot.ca/assets/pdf/STHYPAADJFC.pdf
    Clive, you're a good guy. - AttyGuy

()---() York Barbell Club #62 (DD) ()---()
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #67 ▪█─────█▪

God of Slowdown Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I actually own that model. Give me some time & I'll get all the measurements. I'd like to see how it turns out.
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    First meet lifts: 240/180/325 (lb) @ 132.
    Gym PRs @90kg (191 lb): S 260kg, B 152.5kg, D 220kg
    Gym PRs @ 105kg : B 160kg

[Review] Don't buy Texas Strength Systems: tinyurl.com/hzx8w6m | [Review] Duffalo Bar: tinyurl.com/ha7swlk
    My version of Sheiko: http://goo.gl/tzbE2R
    Normal people produce normal results.

rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This looks like a spammer. I had a handful of PM's every time I posted buying a rogue item, they want measurements for free, then they'll start manufacturing in China. No thanks, I wouldn't contribute to this first time OP's wants. If he want measurements, let him drop the cash on one himself. You want to knock off a good product, then buy it yourself.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10) winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10) winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10) winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10) winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10) winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10) winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10) winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10) winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10) winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10) winterj is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    This looks like a spammer. I had a handful of PM's every time I posted buying a rogue item, they want measurements for free, then they'll start manufacturing in China. No thanks, I wouldn't contribute to this first time OP's wants. If he want measurements, let him drop the cash on one himself. You want to knock off a good product, then buy it yourself.
    lol, nice to see that there are still some helpfull ppl like the two posters above you. I live in europe and dont fancy buying a hyperextension for 400$+ when the material is worth below 100. And the cheaper models available in my country are more or less garbage discounter models for easy storage which do not provide the proper stability etc for a good execution.

@synthetickiller thanks i appreciate that, ofc ill post pics of the construction as i go on.

Here some pics from material yard as well as some other projects im working on to let you to believe im not some clown artist wasting your time
    Attached Images

Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm having a 45°Ext. built these days.
    Definitely try to make it with the split pad.
    When I use one with the one piece pad I have to have the edge of the pad on my thighs (for anatomical reasons), and it changes the exercise.

Here are some that I'm using for inspiration:
    - imgur.com/a/TPLz3
    There are some pictures with dimensions, but you can't really go wrong as long as you hit the 45 angle.

Originally Posted by Oxidated View Post
    I'm having a 45°Ext. built these days.
    Definitely try to make it with the split pad.
    When I use one with the one piece pad I have to have the edge of the pad on my thighs (for anatomical reasons), and it changes the exercise.

Here are some that I'm using for inspiration:
    - imgur.com/a/TPLz3
    There are some pictures with dimensions, but you can't really go wrong as long as you hit the 45 angle.
    Hey, cool gallery <3
    Ill still go for synthetickillers model but integrate a split padding.

Originally Posted by Synthetickiller View Post
    I actually own that model. Give me some time & I'll get all the measurements. I'd like to see how it turns out.
    Hi Synthetickiller, did you have time to take the measurements yet?
    Best regards, J

Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Synthetickiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by winterj View Post
    Hi Synthetickiller, did you have time to take the measurements yet?
    Best regards, J
    I've just been hammered with stuff to do. Bear with me & I'll get them over to you tonight.

[Review] Don't buy Texas Strength Systems: tinyurl.com/hzx8w6m | [Review] Duffalo Bar: tinyurl.com/ha7swlk

I've just been hammered with stuff to do. Bear with me & I'll get them over to you tonight.
    Cool, that would be awesome !

turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000)
    Editted, just use the below attached pic from synthetic, his makes a lot more sense and went a lot more in depth with it. I just grabbed a few random measurements during my workout.
    Last edited by turbolsxstang; 09-13-2017 at 07:18 PM.
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #33 [M]===[6]

rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rpark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah awesome, keep helping out the OP.... all of his posts are in this thread, asking for dimensions..... call me a skeptic..... but I'd be more inclined to help long time members that actually contribute to the forum.... rather than show up with some google pics asking for dimensions to equipment.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

Here are the measurements:

I forgot to add in that the handles are 8" long.
    All tubing is 2" square.
    Does that cover everything?
    Attached Images

All tubing is 2" square.

All tubing is 2" square.
    Hi,

yeah awesome! Thanks so much already! Ill post pics of the status soon

Originally Posted by winterj View Post
    Hi,

yeah awesome! Thanks so much already! Ill post pics of the status soon
    If anything isn't clear, please feel free to have me clarify.
    I will say one thing. The metal tabs/feet are not included in the measurement, just the tubing itself.

cwcmac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cwcmac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cwcmac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cwcmac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cwcmac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cwcmac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cwcmac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cwcmac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cwcmac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cwcmac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cwcmac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    Yeah awesome, keep helping out the OP.... all of his posts are in this thread, asking for dimensions..... call me a skeptic..... but I'd be more inclined to help long time members that actually contribute to the forum.... rather than show up with some google pics asking for dimensions to equipment.
    I'd agree if he were new but a join date of 2012 leads me to believe he hasn't been on the site for 5 years waiting for this moment
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

Originally Posted by cwcmac View Post
    I'd agree if he were new but a join date of 2012 leads me to believe he hasn't been on the site for 5 years waiting for this moment
    Haha ^^

Im going to the steel yard next week to buy the material and will post pix on the progress. Thanks synthetickkiller, all cleared up