DanTheMan521 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine, Beta-Alanine, and Taurine?

Hello,

I'm a supplement noob so I'm hoping to get some advice from more experienced supplement users. I've read that pairing beta-alanine with my creatine is a great combination for my high intensity workouts. But being that I'm not very familiar with beta-alanine of course I have questions and there seems to be much debate on the topic. The scientific studies show that taking beta-alanine daily does not cause taurine levels to drop to dangerous levels as well as the reverse, that taking taurine will not prevent carnosine levels from increasing due to the taurine from blocking out beta-alanine. I have also read that they both do great things for your workout regardless since they both focus on a different types of muscle fiber. My real question is that if I choose to use either supplement, how do I approach adding it to my routine? Should I add taurine into the mix as well? Also do the two supplements have a "loading" phase like creatine? Basically I'm trying to figure out what dosage I should use on a daily basis and when to take them. I just want to make sure I'm not doing more harm than good due to a lack of information on my part.

Any help would be great.