Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Just watched American Psycho

And it was fukin hilarious

"Feed me a stray cat"
    Stats:
    6'5"
    230lbs
    14% bf

wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i still dont understand the ending no matter how much i google it

MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thats funny op, but I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
    β˜€ Praise The Sun β˜€

My new free supplement for increasing test levels
    http://i.imgur.com/e0rCOjx.gif

All content generated by this account is a work of fiction and may serve only the purpose of possible entertainment value. Any resemblance to actual events or people is purely coincidental and not intentional.

MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The book's even funnier. But you have to wade through a lot of violence and descriptions of clothing to get to it.

The scene in the Jewish restaurant kills me.

11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wooosh3 View Post
    He killed Paul but was given an alibi by people had mistaken him (Patrick) for somebody else at a party. When he tried to confess to his lawyer, Patrick was told that he couldn't have killed Paul because Paul had been seen in London. But London Paul was most likely somebody else that Patrick's lawyer had mistaken for Paul, like Patrick had been mistaken for the fella at the party. Even at the beginning of the film Patrick's friends mistake a man in the restaurant they're eating in for Paul. And through the whole movie Patrick is mistaken for someone called Marcus. I think the point is that their world is so shallow and superficial and the men so selfish and self-obsessed that everybody gets mistaken for everybody else. People are mindlessly similar in tastes and behaviours which makes it easy for them to be confused. While everybody is so wrapped up in their own world that they don't pay attention to those around them.

Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maoriboi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MrDevereaux View Post
    The book's even funnier. But you have to wade through a lot of violence and descriptions of clothing to get to it.

It was the business card scene for me
    Stats:
    6'5"
    230lbs
    14% bf

TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think he just didn't do any of that chit. I believe we were just given a front row seat to the sick and twisted fantasies in his head.
    β˜†β˜†Tea Obsessed Secret Societyβ˜†β˜† (TOSSers)
    ~ Stereotype Nectar Crew ~
    ~ PAWG lover Crew ~
    ~ PAAG lover Crew ~
    ~ Yellow Fever Crew ~
    ~ Always Pick 4 Crew ~
    ~ HTC ~

UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 11lemon11 View Post
    He killed Paul but was given an alibi by people had mistaken him (Patrick) for somebody else at a party. When he tried to confess to his lawyer, Patrick was told that he couldn't have killed Paul because Paul had been seen in London. But London Paul was most likely somebody else that Patrick's lawyer had mistaken for Paul, like Patrick had been mistaken for the fella at the party. Even at the beginning of the film Patrick's friends mistake a man in the restaurant they're eating in for Paul. And through the whole movie Patrick is mistaken for someone called Marcus. I think the point is that their world is so shallow and superficial and the men so selfish and self-obsessed that everybody gets mistaken for everybody else. People are mindlessly similar in tastes and behaviours which makes it easy for them to be confused. While everybody is so wrapped up in their own world that they don't pay attention to those around them.
    This is spot on.

I've had this discussion with people countless times. Many people seem to think it was all a dream or all in his head which is false and not the point of the book.
    In addition to what you said - another aspect besides the confusion of person A for person B is the fact that their world is more concerned with moving smoothly and making profit than it is with actually catching the guilty party. Remember when he went back to the apartment looking for his crime scene and the real estate lady was like "I think you should leave - don't come back here again" and she says it in a tone like "I don't care if you were involved in the mess here, I don't care if you're who they're looking for - but I have to sell this condo and you're not going to get in the way so never come back"

It's a great movie that's smarter and more clever than many ppl realize and the book definitely worth reading too.
    ★ Canadian Crew ★
    ★ No-fap for one day then cave Crew ★
    ★ Stealth flex wherever I go Crew ★

frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheMusketeer View Post
    I think he just didn't do any of that chit. I believe we were just given a front row seat to the sick and twisted fantasies in his head.
    I believe he did in fact do everything he did in the movie. Everyone in the movie is basically the same as bateman, ie narcissistic and materialistic with little to no regard for anyone else but themselves. The only difference is that bateman is a psychopath, but everyone is so wrapped up in their own world that they don't acknowledge/don't care that bateman is killing all these people

UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Common misconception. But the point of the story is that he DID in fact do it all but his world and social circles are so blind and self absorbed that he can literally get away with murder.
    ★ Canadian Crew ★

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just lol if your business cards are trash

Interesting fact about the clothing descriptions in the book - Brett Ellis purposely described outfits that if seen in real life would be entirely mismatched. But they sound so sophisticated that you as the reader thinks that all these guys are looking great. Kind of tricking you into being oblivious the same way his characters are oblivious of their friend who's a sociopathic killer. Always found that neat.

Also the last line in the book is "This is not an exit" (which has significance to how Bateman hasn't changed, and realizes he won't change, and accepts his fate and his failure at being able to take responsibility even when he wants to) - is also seen on a sign on the door behind him in the last shot of the film.

Also another interesting thing to note is that Patrick never murders anybody who loves him. Everybody who shows Patrick affection, love, lust or admiration is spared. He's somehow unable to kill people who genuinely like him. Significance? I dunno. But it's interesting to note.
    Last edited by UACdarknova; 08-31-2017 at 06:29 AM.
    ★ Canadian Crew ★

WannaGame WannaGame WannaGame WannaGame WannaGame WannaGame WannaGame WannaGame WannaGame WannaGame WannaGame
    dat dere tricky ending scene though

MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UACdarknova View Post
    Interesting fact about the clothing descriptions in the book - Brett Ellis purposely described outfits that if seen in real life would be entirely mismatched. But they sound so sophisticated that you as the reader thinks that all these guys are looking great. Kind of tricking you into being oblivious the same way his characters are oblivious of their friend who's a sociopathic killer. Always found that neat.

Also the last line in the book is "This is not an exit" (which has significance to how Bateman hasn't changed, and realizes he won't change, and accepts his fate and his failure at being able to take responsibility even when he wants to) - is also seen on a sign on the door behind him in the last shot of the film.

Also another interesting thing to note is that Patrick never murders anybody who loves him. Everybody who shows Patrick affection, love, lust or admiration is spared. He's somehow unable to kill people who genuinely like him. Significance? I dunno. But it's interesting to note.
    Repped.

That is interesting. I'd always taken it that he didn't kill anyone close to him because he'd likely be caught. He comes pretty close to killing Jean and Evelyn (when they go to the Hamptons). Oh, what about Bethany?!

TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by frump94 View Post
    I believe he did in fact do everything he did in the movie. Everyone in the movie is basically the same as bateman, ie narcissistic and materialistic with little to no regard for anyone else but themselves. The only difference is that bateman is a psychopath, but everyone is so wrapped up in their own world that they don't acknowledge/don't care that bateman is killing all these people
    Common misconception. But the point of the story is that he DID in fact do it all but his world and social circles are so blind and self absorbed that he can literally get away with murder.
    Maybe this is just me not suspending disbelief....but aren't at least one of the two hookers poor-middle class individuals who could have profitted from his assualt though? I mean they know exactly where he lives and that he's wealthy. The one could have easily claimed one night stand gone violent and brought the cops back to his house.
    β˜†β˜†Tea Obsessed Secret Societyβ˜†β˜† (TOSSers)
    ~ Stereotype Nectar Crew ~
    ~ PAWG lover Crew ~
    ~ PAAG lover Crew ~
    ~ Yellow Fever Crew ~
    ~ Always Pick 4 Crew ~
    ~ HTC ~

wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Op, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your ass hole.

Repped.

That is interesting. I'd always taken it that he didn't kill anyone close to him because he'd likely be caught. He comes pretty close to killing Jean and Evelyn (when they go to the Hamptons). Oh, what about Bethany?!
    It's been a while since I read the book but maybe he saw through Bethany and didn't consider her to really care about him at all? I'm not sure. I should re-read the book.
    ★ Canadian Crew ★

XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes, I can relate to his pain

also

Maybe this is just me not suspending disbelief....but aren't at least one of the two hookers poor-middle class individuals who could have profitted from his assualt though? I mean they know exactly where he lives and that he's wealthy. The one could have easily claimed one night stand gone violent and brought the cops back to his house.
    I think they probably knew it would've been pointless as a hooker to try and incriminate some wealthy Wall Street dude with endless financial resources at his disposal.
    He probably figured the same.
    ★ Canadian Crew ★

It's been a while since I read the book but maybe he saw through Bethany and didn't consider her to really care about him at all? I'm not sure. I should re-read the book.
    Yeah, have read that thing too many times, lol.

I think Bethany utterly enrages him. The final straw is when she tells Bateman that her husband (maybe bf) is a chef at Dorsia.

Edit: I always also took away that the only character who maybe cares about Bateman is Jean. He says that Evelyn has been eyeing him with avarice, not lust. Sean hates him. His friends are interchangeable as he is to them.
    Last edited by MrDevereaux; 08-31-2017 at 06:49 AM.

Originally Posted by mrdevereaux View Post
    yeah, have read that thing too many times, lol.

I think bethany utterly enrages him. The final straw is when she tells bateman that her husband (maybe bf) is a chef at dorsia.
    lmfao.
    ★ Canadian Crew ★

azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000) azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000) azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000) azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000) azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000) azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000) azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000) azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000) azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000) azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000) azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm more in the "it was all in his head" camp regarding the ending, and i think it's really obvious in the book, bateman is actually what the misc would call a timothy, and he fantasize about all this violence to cope with his ****ty and shallow life, scene like the cat one make it obvious that it is in his head, in the book it's an even more grotesque scene bateman do sommersault over police car and crazy stuff straight out of an action film, to show how he want to percieve himself

BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 11lemon11 View Post

Be the dog Iceman thinks he has
    Seinfeld crew
    Costco crew
    Golf crew
    Watch crew
    MAGA

You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He basically sums up that regardless if he did those dastardly things or not, the world around him is only worried about themselves and doesn't give a flying phuk, so his confession has "meant nothing."

And life, death and murder...just continue.
    ο‘‘ God of POF Crewο‘‘
    Butt Officer...I fed her to the chainsaw and HE ate her!!

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    Horny Goat Weed Bulk Powder
    CEL M-Test
    Swanson Olive Leaf Extract (look onto this)
    Probiotics

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have to return some video tapes.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I believe the murders happened, a lot of reasons but mainly the real estates ladies expression when that wardrobe was opened. I think she knew, even cleaned because she just wanted to sell the place. But the main point like someone stated was about self-indulgence, egos, and that fact people are wrapped up in appearances and their own world that you can almost get away with anything.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

dyelrbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dyelrbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dyelrbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dyelrbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dyelrbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dyelrbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dyelrbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dyelrbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dyelrbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dyelrbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dyelrbc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've got an 8:30 rez at Dorsia
    wagecel

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    oh africa brave africa. it was a laugh riot.

Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Now there's a classic I have not seen yet.

Anyone here saw the movie and read the book?

How do they compare?
    6'2" but thinking of claiming 6'3" thanks to the Misc
    Avid Misc lurker for years
    Italian blood
    Traditional wet shaving

Bald Crew

πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡§πŸ‡ΎπŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ Ratfish's Avatar
    Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i had my business cards made to look just like those one and only one person has noticed so far lol
    Make Europe Germany Again