TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

If friend texts "who's this" in response to you, should you forget them?

A friend from work. We had texted less than a week ago so it wasn't due to lack of contact.

I felt pretty offended. You delete people you don't want further contact with. If you do actually know who it is texting, you say that to get rid of someone - let them know how unimportant you are to them.

She was very friendly earlier that day.

I assumed she just didn't want me texting her personal phone but then her excuse was that she got a new phone. And then she added she fell in the delta. I have trouble believing this and dislike stories...

WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000) WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000) WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000) WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000) WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000) WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000) WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000) WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000) WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000) WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000) WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dont read to much into it bro

edit: ahh op is a female that explains it
    B:275lb
    S:340lb
    D:lol

Current misc wife: makadelic

TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WitYoChestBoa View Post
    dont read to much into it bro

edit: ahh op is a female that explains it
    Yeah. Female misc. Guys don't seem to give a sht when their friends just walk out for no reason.

Not much different from a friend deleting you on social media for no clear reason...Wouldn't most people feel offended and confused? Means they're done with you. Thought we were cool.

Why not tell the truth...instead of saying you lost my number falling in a delta. Makes it worse to take me for a fool.

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It wouldn't even cross my mind to be offended if this happened. Especially considering that she was friendly with you earlier in the day. Assume positive intent rather than looking for trouble.

Originally Posted by spradish View Post
    It wouldn't even cross my mind to be offended if this happened. Especially considering that she was friendly with you earlier in the day. Assume positive intent rather than looking for trouble.
    You sound like such an optimist... Which I am not. Ha. I just can't imagine deleting someone unless I'm done with them. Especially if you've texted a few times in the last couple of weeks - you know they'll probably text you again soon and you know you'll end up in this situation...

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TrainBetter View Post
    You sound like such an optimist... Which I am not. Ha. I just can't imagine deleting someone unless I'm done with them. Especially if you've texted a few times in the last couple of weeks - you know they'll probably text you again soon and you know you'll end up in this situation...
    I have a hard time trusting people, so it would be my first reaction to dump her. That being said, sometimes you have to open up and let people in. Give her another chance, lest you end up like me without any friends.

Kidding. Kind of
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can understand the reaction cause that is a rough text to receive rather out of blue but I am in the give her a chance camp. I just got a new phone and could see myself doing an accident delete or having issues. My mom just had phone issues where she lost all the contact info and it took forever to get it back. She had all our numbers but no names attached to them so was having a tough time going off the numbers when texting. It happens.

And if not, eh, other fishies in the sea or something like that.
    Gym Max: 229/126/305
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Just Strong Ambassador
    http://juststrong.com/discount/ambwil10

edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    her excuse was that she got a new phone.
    This exact thing happened to me recently and I had to send a few "who is this?" texts.

If she's still friendly in person, doesn't sound like there's anything to worry about.

Even if that were the case, it's typically easy to transfer contacts from an old phone.

I was just noting before this incident that she wasn't very involved in our previous texts, though she was acting like a friend in person. I figured she didn't like texting as much or was too busy to sit and text. Then this happened so I immediately assumed she wanted me to stop texting her. But deleting my number wouldn't stop texts from getting to her. I figured she knew it was me and was saying it to give a hint. Falling in a river or delta, whichever, is hard for me to believe...I'm not even considering that

I was just shocked and confused by this. She had even said earlier that day that she hoped her daughter would end up like me! Such a sweet comment.. We had been getting along very well that day.

SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're being too sensitive. This happens quite a bit, you accidentally delete a contact or get a new phone and not all contacts are correctly transferred. Unless this is a person you haven't spoken in ages, I would assume the positive.

Originally Posted by SwayWay View Post
    You're being too sensitive. This happens quite a bit, you accidentally delete a contact or get a new phone and not all contacts are correctly transferred. Unless this is a person you haven't spoken in ages, I would assume the positive.
    Thanks for your input.

I just have the tendency to always assume the worst. Was just thinking she wanted me to leave her alone and stop contacting her
    Last edited by TrainBetter; 08-31-2017 at 12:34 PM.

Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SwayWay View Post
    Agree with Sway completely. It's really not a big deal.

DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If someone asks me this, I assume it's because my number was deleted out of their device (such as when phones update) and they simply need confirmation if they don't have your number memorized. I always try to give the benefit of the doubt before assuming the worst. And if it does turn out they're not interested, just move on.
    Plays frisbee with 45's.

★US Air Force Veterans Crew★

Nah she wasn't too friendly today...

Must've been lying.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My guess is she never added you as a contact to begin with. She didn't recognize your number.

Of all the reasons in life to be offended, this is a silly one. Seriously.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    My guess is she never added you as a contact to begin with. She didn't recognize your number.

Of all the reasons in life to be offended, this is a silly one. Seriously.
    Yes, true, there are worse things than someone not wanting to be a friend.

If someone wants to keep in contact - they add you.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If she said she lost her contacts when getting a new phone, I'd believe her. I know plenty of people it's happened to. Also, sometimes you just forget to add them as a contact. There is a guy in my Salsa class I gave my number to so he could send me the after class demonstration video. I forgot to add him with his name. He texted me today and I had no idea who the number was. Thankfully we have a mutual dance friend and I asked him before responding and telling him I didn't know who it was.

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sent "who's this" texts for 3 months after trying to merge my Gmail, Google+, ********, and Skype accounts for contacts fcked everything up. Lol.
    MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Start: B-175/S-185/D-185/OHP-95
    Current:B-335/S-365/D-365/OHP-215
    Goals: B-365/S-405/D-495/OHP-225

Registered User ToNaturalBeauty's Avatar
    ToNaturalBeauty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToNaturalBeauty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    If she said she lost her contacts when getting a new phone, I'd believe her. I know plenty of people it's happened to. Also, sometimes you just forget to add them as a contact. There is a guy in my Salsa class I gave my number to so he could send me the after class demonstration video. I forgot to add him with his name. He texted me today and I had no idea who the number was. Thankfully we have a mutual dance friend and I asked him before responding and telling him I didn't know who it was.
    Just start all over again! No harm!

fitnessfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    being a stay at home no jobber for right now no pets for right now a week is a long time i actually just tried calling a Personal Trainer bc i couldnt even remember what we talked about maybe last week. i would just be honest and say who i was and take things from there.
    "remember you're small"