Registered User sprintscientist's Avatar
    sprintscientist is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Three egg white recipes + omelette advice??

So I am trying my first mini cut at the moment and egg whites are practically my lifeline... I have found 3 awesome recipes incorporating egg whites for breakfast that you can see on my blog by googling the sprinting scientist, but I just cant seem to make an egg white omelette without it being crispy and chewy at the same time! With scrambled eggs I just remove the pan from the heat before adding the eggs but obviously with an omelette this wont work as the top wont cook and I won't be able to fold! Any tips??

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Use whole eggs, instead of wasting yolks. How much oil are you using?

Registered User sprintscientist's Avatar
    sprintscientist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mikeez0 View Post
    Use whole eggs, instead of wasting yolks. How much oil are you using?
    Even though I am trying to cut?? I just use a couple of sprays of fry-light oil.