Reply
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Jake Briseno JakeB27's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2014
    Posts: 1,110
    Rep Power: 12241
    JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    JakeB27 is offline

    Marquise Goodwin has special moment with sick child



    This hit me right in the feels. His name is Austin DeMello. He has a brain tumor that was 80% removed by surgery and the remaining 20% will be Removed by radiation treatment. As you can see from the video, his tumor causes him to have bad headaches.

    I'm glad this kid got the chance to meet players on his favorite squad. He's a huge inspiration.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Kenobi CobyWan's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2008
    Location: Washington, United States
    Posts: 18,966
    Rep Power: 25799
    CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CobyWan is offline
    That was such a heartfelt talk.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Jake Briseno JakeB27's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2014
    Posts: 1,110
    Rep Power: 12241
    JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JakeB27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    JakeB27 is offline
    Originally Posted by CobyWan View Post
    That was such a heartfelt talk.
    It was man. I just became a huge fan of both of them
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User realmiscer's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2016
    Age: 36
    Posts: 392
    Rep Power: 2742
    realmiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realmiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realmiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realmiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realmiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realmiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realmiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realmiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realmiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realmiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realmiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    realmiscer is offline
    damn that was awesome
    Canada Crew
    Phil Kessel Phan Klub
    Detroit Red Wings Krew
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Verified DeshaunWatson's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Posts: 12,154
    Rep Power: 34097
    DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DeshaunWatson is offline
    Respect.


    KaepKnee would have said, I'm so glad you can't stand for the national anthem right now. A lot of cops murdering my people. You feel me?
    TDS cucks: Ari, Zeus, and Jay “Pepperoni Nips” Dawg
    Ethering Kings Founder & CEO
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts