graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Axis Labs Hemodraulix! Time to Pump Me Up!

This log will follow my daily health routines with the addition of Axis Labs Hemodraulix a stimulant-free pre-workout. I would like to thank Axis Labs and their rep (Blainex) for the opportunity to log this excellent product.

In this log, I will detail my diet, exercise, sleep, and supplementation regimen so that followers have a thorough idea of what to expect from Hemodraulix! I will provide my thoughts on the products throughout the course of the log.

THE TUB

Introduction

GOALS: I am looking to add some lean mass and trim up any excess fat, especially in my core, so I can get bigger, faster, and stronger.

To provide some other personal details, I am 5'10" ~200 lbs and hover around 12-14% body fat (I would like to get that down to 10%). I have been power lifting and bodybuilding for about three years. Eventually (like mid 20s), I hope to possibly compete in natural competitions and stay healthy and fit throughout my entire life! I have run programs like the Arnold Blueprint, Get Swol Plan, and Shortcut to Size in the past.

I try and eat around 3,000 calories a day, but there is daily variation. I try to do 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight, and the rest will be mostly complex carbohydrates, healthy fats, fruits, and vegetables.

Hemodraulix Formula

Hemodraulix Preview
    The sour gummy flavor of Hemodraulix is awesome. I was worried the flavor may be too tart or too artificial, but I was completely surprised in a great way. The flavor is incredible fruity and has a wonderful candy-like character to it with some modest tartness. It is a very enjoyable flavor.

The formula on Hemodraulix is pretty unique with the three different l-arginine molecules all dosed at 1.5 grams, giving a pretty excellent dose that will likely be enough to bypass first pass metabolism in the liver, meaning serum l-arginine will likely increase with use of the product! Additionally, there is a modest 2 grams of citrulline malate, which is a boon for muscle pumps too! There is also the unique 300 mg of polyphenols. I think there in great in vitro research on polyphenols promoting nitric oxide levels, but I'm not sure there is very much in vivo, especially human studies, to show they promote nitric oxide levels. However, it is always fun to see an innovative ingredient. I think at two scoops this formula is monster, and I will definitely give the two scoop serving a try.

My first use of Hemodraulix for a chest workout was excellent. One scoop was sufficient to really help elevate my muscle pumps. It was a nice clean and dry pump that enhanced my workout and my appearance. Really happy with the first use of the product and hope to see effects continue consistently with use. Excited for this log!

Sour Gummy Hemodraulix

Sub up to the log because much more is to come!
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

My reviews:
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/graysonthacker

Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IN!

Excellent start my man, can't wait to see your continued impression. The sour gummy flavor is my favorite of the two and I really want us to make it in Rainmaker or N'gage.
    - Axis Labs Forum Rep -
    Insane Pumps! - Hemodraulix Powdered Version Now Available in the BB.com store!
    Axis Labs Store - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/axis.html - use code AXIS3 for 10% off Axis Labs Products!

IG: agroupthink

graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Blainex View Post
    IN!

Excellent start my man, can't wait to see your continued impression. The sour gummy flavor is my favorite of the two and I really want us to make it in Rainmaker or N'gage.
    The workouts so far has been great! You should definitely encourage Axis to do the sour gummy flavor for Rainmaker and N'gage.

My reviews:

Today's workout on Hemodraulix was solid! Veins were popping, muscles were bulging, and I was feeling great!

Preworkout: 1 scoop of Quake (watermelon bubblegum) + 1 scoop of Hemodraulix (Sour Gummy Bear)
    Intraworkout: Lots of water
    Workout:

Tri-Set
    Dumbbell Press 4x12 70 lb Dumbbells
    Incline Dumbbell Press 4x12 70 lb Dumbbells
    Dumbbell Fly 4x12 35 lb Dumbbells

Tri-Set
    Flat Bench 4x12 185 lbs
    Cable Crossover 4x15 100 lbs resistance
    Incline Dumbbell Fly 4x12 35 lb dumbbells

Tri-Set
    Pull-Ups 4x15
    Dumbbell Pull-Overs 4x15 70 lb dumbbell
    Seated Rows 4x15 70 lb dumbbells

Super-Set
    Pull-Downs 4x10 200 lbs
    T-Bar Row 4x10 225 lbs

My reviews:

Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    quake plus hemo!!! Damn, how did your skin not burst! Looking good my man!

Heads up, rainmaker is 50% off in the store for a limited time with code RAINMAKER50
    - Axis Labs Forum Rep -
    Insane Pumps! - Hemodraulix Powdered Version Now Available in the BB.com store!
    Axis Labs Store - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/axis.html - use code AXIS3 for 10% off Axis Labs Products!

IG: agroupthink

Originally Posted by Blainex View Post
    quake plus hemo!!! Damn, how did your skin not burst! Looking good my man!

Heads up, rainmaker is 50% off in the store for a limited time with code RAINMAKER50
    Haha it did feel like I was about to burst outta my skin during some of those high volume sets!!! And WOAH what a great deal. Will check it out. I am okay on pre right now but that may be worth pursuing to stock up on!!

On another note, I have learned the hard way that two scoops of Hemodraulix is too much for my gut. I definitely recommend against the two scoop serving size, especially because the one scoop is enough for noticeable effects anyway especially if paired with any stimmed pre that has any kind of NO booster. I figure it is the massive arginine dose that is what causes the GI issues at two scoops.

My reviews:

Another workout with Hemodraulix! Great pump once again! Still enjoying the flavoring too!

Preworkout: 1 scoop of Quake (watermelon bubblegum) + 1 scoop of Hemodraulix (Sour Gummy Bear)

Workout: Chest & Back

Superset
    Wide Grip Pull-Ups 5 x failure
    Flat Bench 5 x 12 205 lbs

Superset
    Incline Dumbbells 5 x 12 185 lbs
    Seated Row 5 x 12 full stack of weights

Superset
    Wide Grip Pull-Ups (weighted with 45 lbs plate) 5 x failure
    Cable Chest Fly 5 x 12 70 lbs for each cable

Single Dumbbell Pull-Over Across Bench 6 x 12 25 lbs

Ab circuit
    30 minutes on cross-trainer

Have been very busy with the start of the semester and everything going on with school and such. Will try and get some more information posted about diet, especially peri-workout nutrition that helps support the pumps that hemodraulix enhance!

My reviews:

Folks should get in here and ask about Hemodraulix. It's an interesting product and great pump add on.

Preworkout: 2 scoops of Quake (watermelon bubblegum) + 1 scoop of Hemodraulix (Sour Gummy Bear)

Pyramid set of Back Squats (20,15,12,8,6,4,2,1) - 1RM of 405 lbs
    5 x 12 of Front Squats 205 lbs
    5 x 20 Declined Leg Press 400 lbs
    5 x 12 225 lbs RDLs
    5 x 12 DB walking lunges 65 lbs each followed by 30 seconds of jumping lunges after each set
    5 x 20 standing calf raises (300 lbs of resistance)

8 x 100 meter sprints
    Plyometric work and stretching

Things have been crazy with school sorry for the lack of updates over the past few days. I've definitely been putting Hemodraulix to good use though. The product definitely can shine. It doesn't always deliver wicked pumps, but it definitely can do so some days. When paired with a product like Quake and good peri-workout nutrition, the pump is definitely real. The leg pump on the above workout was nasty. Got a little painful.

My reviews:

Will be wrapping up this log soon and writing my final review on the Hemodraulix. I have a clear idea of the products effects. Additionally, the tub is running low. Only have a few servings left. Put in another solid workout with Hemodraulix. Solid pumps once again!

Preworkout: 2 scoops of Quake (watermelon bubblegum) + 1 scoop of Hemodraulix (Sour Gummy Bear)

Superset
    Arnold Cheat Curls—Straight Bar 6 x 8 115 lbs
    Incline French Press 6 x 8 100 lbs dumbbell

Superset

Incline Alternating Dumbbell Curls 5 x 6, 5-second twist, then 4 more 35 lbs dumbbells
    Straight Bar Push-Downs 5 x 20, 20 x 1/4 100 lbs of resistance

Superset
    Bench Dips 5 x failure
    Preacher Curl Machine 5 x 30 80 lbs of resistance

Tri-Set
    Skull Crushers 5 x 12 85 lbs
    Spider Curls 5 x 15 85 lbs
    Close-Grip Bench 5 x 10 155 lbs

My reviews:

Hopefully some more folks get in on this thread and ask about Hemodraulix. I know there are a ton of pump fiends out there! This is definitely a product that they may be interested in.

My reviews:

Trained legs today. Kept it tame though. Watched the Indians win their 22nd in a row! Crazy! Hemodraulix is still pumping me up. Enjoying it.

Superset
    Arnold Cheat Curls—Straight Bar 6 x 8 115 lbs
    Incline French Press 6 x 8 100 lbs dumbbell

Superset

Incline Alternating Dumbbell Curls 5 x 6, 5-second twist, then 4 more 35 lbs dumbbells
    Straight Bar Push-Downs 5 x 20, 20 x 1/4 100 lbs of resistance

Deadlift - Pyramid to 405 lbs
    Back Squat - Pyramid to 355 lbs
    Leg Press Machine - 5 x 12 300 lbs
    Weighted Lunges - 5 x 20 100 lb bar
    Goblet Squat - 5 x 15 75 lb dumbbell

My reviews:

Recently finished up my tub of Hemodraulix! I liked the taste quite a bit, and I enjoyed the solid muscle pumps! It was a solid muscle pump for sure. Will have a final review in the forum and store up soon.

My reviews:

My reviews: