Thread: Vegan bulking

Gh0stOfSparta is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Vegan bulking

Stats:16 years old, 5ft 6in, 120lbs

Hello everybody, this is my first post so give me some advice please. For the past 4 days i have switched from eating meat,chicken,eggs, and dairy and have gone vegan eating more carbs and veggies. So far i gotta say i feel better, my main 3 compound lifts have gone up and I've had way better sleep (before i would wake up all the time).

To get to the point: is it achievable to obtain a shredded physique vegan?
    And is it bad im only eating 49 grams of fat a day?

I will list macros and cals if needed.

brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is it possible to get a good physique? Yes. It would prob be easier though if you had more options (chicken/eggs/milk)
    Are you eating enough fats? Probably, how long have you been lifting?

IMO, vegan diets aren't doing much for the animals. I love animals too but I eat meat. If nobody bought the chicken breast then the chicken would die for nothing.
    Last edited by brenthopkins; 08-24-2017 at 05:32 PM. Reason: rephrased something that was kinda harsh

Lifting for around 4 months seriously now.
    I'm just being vegan because i enjoy it and love animals.

Professional Toner WorldClassDBag's Avatar
    WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's definitely achievable. I'd try and get more fat in from nuts or seeds
    S/B/D/OHP: 405/265/495/180

suf·fer Beau·ti·(ful)·ly

SA Spurs

Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by brenthopkins View Post
    Is it possible to get a good physique? Yes. It would prob be easier though if you had more options (chicken/eggs/milk)

IMO, vegan diets aren't doing much for the animals. I love animals too but I eat meat. If nobody bought the chicken breast then the chicken would die for nothing.
    Then again, if nobody ate meat, there would be no need to torture and kill chickens in the first place. It would just be an absolute waste of resources to farm chickens at that point.

I'm not saying I'm a vegan either, but I do 100% understand where vegans are coming from, and I avoid eating meat from places like grocery stores and restaurants as much as possible, considering those animals lived a nightmare of a life and are basically treated as if they aren't living creatures at all.

Originally Posted by Isaac30001 View Post
    Then again, if nobody ate meat, there would be no need to torture and kill chickens in the first place. It would just be an absolute waste of resources to farm chickens at that point.

I'm not saying I'm a vegan either, but I do 100% understand where vegans are coming from, and I avoid eating meat from places like grocery stores and restaurants as much as possible, considering those animals lived a nightmare of a life and are basically treated as if they aren't living creatures at all.

You sir, are awesome

Bump?

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Gh0stOfSparta View Post
    Bump?
    Stop it. It is fine to go 1-2 days without meat, while eating eggs/dairy. But you are still a kid, you have to eat everything. Being so restrictive with your food choices especially in your ages is not a good thing, I don't want to explain why.

NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gh0stOfSparta View Post
    Stats:16 years old, 5ft 6in, 120lbs

Hello everybody, this is my first post so give me some advice please. For the past 4 days i have switched from eating meat,chicken,eggs, and dairy and have gone vegan eating more carbs and veggies. So far i gotta say i feel better, my main 3 compound lifts have gone up and I've had way better sleep (before i would wake up all the time).

To get to the point: is it achievable to obtain a shredded physique vegan?
    And is it bad im only eating 49 grams of fat a day?

I will list macros and cals if needed.
    Yes it's possible, I know another teen around my area who's 16 and vegan and he's got some decent conditioning and size.

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Calories are calories. Your body doesn't really care where you get them from. I know there are few things that meat has that have no alternatives, but you made the choice.

Just eat enough food and you won't really have any problems with bulking or whatever.
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast

Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If nuts and milk are vegan than you can definately bulk on a vegan diet.
    I tried a vegan diet for religious purposes and i can confirm that it makes you feel very good and in my case, better than on a meat diet.
    You are 120 lbs, you should be gaining very easily.

Greeets
    So you're on the internet for good advice, here's some good advice: have a good laugh once in a while. And never tear your bicep!

628 / 661 LBS DL
    529 / 600 LBS SQ
    242 / 300 LBS BP

Thanks everybody for the responses. I have all the info i need Thnx!

RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The point of the post isnt debating whether veganism is good or bad, is asking whether you can be vegan and shredded, the answer is yes.
    pr's as of 13/02/2018 and goals to accomplish before 2019

bench 215lb 3x3, 2x2 -------> 225lb 3x5
    squat 270lb x 1 ------> 315lb x1
    deadlift 335lb x1 -------> 405lb x1
    ohp 130lb 2x6--------> 140lb x 5

RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mikeez0 View Post
    Stop it. It is fine to go 1-2 days without meat, while eating eggs/dairy. But you are still a kid, you have to eat everything. Being so restrictive with your food choices especially in your ages is not a good thing, I don't want to explain why.
    If he wants to be a vegan while growing up its totally doable, in fact, if you eat more legumes and veggies you are getting even more nutrients than by eating dairy and eggs.

Originally Posted by RiceAddict View Post
    If he wants to be a vegan while growing up its totally doable, in fact, if you eat more legumes and veggies you are getting even more nutrients than by eating dairy and eggs.
    Thanks for respecting my decision, I just want to do what i THINK is best.

Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    But also leaving animals untouched likr cows will increase the amount of gases emitted by their waste like crazy which will have the greenhouse effect where the world will be in turmoil, i only see mass killing animals is wrong.

Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kayne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

try not to consume alot of soy

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RiceAddict View Post
    good luck eating legumes 5x times a day in your teen ages. life of a dream