Meletya1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool Training plan - confusion

Hello,

I need an advice from experienced lifters. I have started bulking and I follow PHUL training plan. But I have no idea which training plan should I train after that. Before PHUL I worked out only with dumbells at home, so I still have newbie gains. I really like work out 4 days in a week, but I read that it is most effective to follow some program such as 5x5 or something like that. Is it better to work out only 3 days whole body? Or can I still follow A/B split? Could you give me your advice? Thanks.

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you've been lifting less than a year and a half, then yeah, you'd benefit from a full body 3x a week program, because you'll have great muscle recovery still. Good programs are Strong Lifts 5x5, Strong Curves(if you want a lower body focus), New Rules of Lifting for Women, and more in the stickies.

Would you still benefit from an upper/lower split? Yeah, technically any solid plan, and calorie surplus will get you results, just not as much as you would if you saved that for later on.
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    An upper/lower is fine, but if this is your first time doing any barbell training, I would probably not start with PHUL. If you like the program, keep going. You will get results, but I would do a novice u/l next time like Candito Linear Program or the Viking's Bare Bones series (in the workout program section).
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01