Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Those who overcame back pain,teach me.

So been dealing with lower back pain on and off for the last 1.5 years since i snapped some **** during a deadlift 1rm. Did alot of stretching,went to a physical terapist,chiropractor etc and it went away. Started squatting and deadlifting again 3-4 months ago,feel no pain while lifting but on morning after i wake up. I never feel any pain during afternoon/night but only in the morning.

Am i sleeping in bad position? Sleeping on my side/stomach

Should i avoid squats/deads completely?

If any of you overcame back pain,please tell me how as it annoys the sht out of me

andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000)
    Probably a combination of overtraining and bad form. Low reps don't help either.

Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyder00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by andishehhank View Post
    Probably a combination of overtraining and bad form. Low reps don't help either.
    Yeah,deadlift form is on point now but cant seem to get squat form down. Will try removing both squats/deads for 2-3 weeks and see if pain goes away :/

Elllissss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elllissss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elllissss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elllissss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elllissss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elllissss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elllissss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elllissss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elllissss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elllissss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elllissss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A combination of Dr Sarnos book 'Healing Back Pain' and constant form assessment through posture correction focused exercises and various hip / leg stretches.
    🔜

andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cyder00 View Post
    Yeah,deadlift form is on point now but cant seem to get squat form down. Will try removing both squats/deads for 2-3 weeks and see if pain goes away :/
    stretch the hamstrings as much as possible

SoggyWombat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyWombat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyWombat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyWombat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyWombat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyWombat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyWombat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyWombat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyWombat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyWombat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyWombat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I get the same thing in the morning, after injuring my back deadlifting about 3 years ago.

My tips
    - Go see an osteopath instead of a chiropractor. It changed my life.
    - Walk, for 30-60 mins a few times a week in the morning before work. It helps warm up and loosen up the lower back for the day.
    - Stretch, stretch, stretch, in between every set of deadlifts and squats.
    - Stop conventional deadlifting and switch to sumo. I deadlift sumo pain free, it's a lot easier on your lower back.
    - Go get a couple coaching sessions at a powerlifting gym, the main thing I was doing wrong was my breathing during a lift resulting in a less stable core.
    - Strengthen your core. Planks, planks, planks.
    - Wear a belt when you reach about 85% of your 1RM.
    - The minute your back flairs up, ice it. Do not apply heat.
    Last edited by SoggyWombat; 08-22-2017 at 03:24 AM.

Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you sleep on your side, try sleeping with a pillow between your legs.

And in my personal opinion, if you're experiencing back pain, give up the deads and squats! I know it might be hard giving the core movements, but is permanent back pain/injury really worth it in the long run?
    'Lol nah bro, it's just a couple of pigs, but the way they were put together makes you think they are thighs and a cock'

ibulletproof will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibulletproof will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibulletproof will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibulletproof will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibulletproof will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibulletproof will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibulletproof will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibulletproof will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibulletproof will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibulletproof will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibulletproof will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Exercises like the deadlift or rack pulls actually help your back if done correctly since they come under the posterior chain.For me personally,the fix was paying attention to the lower back.I threw in static stretches and exercises like back extentions and supermans 2 times and sometimes even 3.
    Or maybe it has something to do with your posture?Do you have a job which requires you to sit for 5-10 hours.If so try to get up once every hour or two and walk around atleast (id recommend stretches but its impossible under a working environment).

DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sleeping on your stomach can be bad for lower back, I always have to put something under my pelvis (hand at least) when sleeping on stomach to not get lower back pain.

this might help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XwKnk16Zbs

AND THIS: http://qz.com/1010259/the-100-billio...mostly-a-hoax/
    What she tells people, repeatedly, is that “movement is essential.” (...)
    “We’re sitting for 50 to 60 hours per week,” she says. We sit at our desks, in our cars, at the dinner table, and we sit to write email messages from bed at night. “We think three hours of exercise on the weekend will undo the problems that creates,” she laments. Even standing desks aren’t the easy out, as standing the wrong way all day can lead to different issues. Her mantra: “The best posture for sitting is always the next posture.”

Originally Posted by Elllissss View Post
    A combination of Dr Sarnos book 'Healing Back Pain' and constant form assessment through posture correction focused exercises and various hip / leg stretches.
    I have been struggling with back pain for years and the book gave me a huge hope, but after a while I realized it didn`t help me at all and personally I would file it under quackery
    Cliffs: subconcious/oppressed emotions can manifest in physical pain
    Last edited by DSTEE; 08-22-2017 at 03:44 AM.

cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000) cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000) cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000) cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000) cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000) cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000) cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000) cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000) cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000) cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000) cactigalore is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yoga was a game changer for me

doing it regularly will help you fix your posture when you're sitting, lifting, walking around etc

find a hot yoga instructor on youtube (personally i like cole yoga tx, she has a 1 week program with different routines every day)
    *Started lifting for girls Crew*

*Keeping at it for guys Crew*

*MTL Crew*

Originally Posted by ibulletproof View Post
    Exercises like the deadlift or rack pulls actually help your back if done correctly since they come under the posterior chain.For me personally,the fix was paying attention to the lower back.I threw in static stretches and exercises like back extentions and supermans 2 times and sometimes even 3.
    Or maybe it has something to do with your posture?Do you have a job which requires you to sit for 5-10 hours.If so try to get up once every hour or two and walk around atleast (id recommend stretches but its impossible under a working environment).
    Yeah i do sit alot. seated 4-8 hours a day at school. My other job is at a fast food restaurant where i work in uncomfortable positions making food,usually bending down every 10-20 seconds. I do love deadlifts above anything else. Also tried ATK rack pulls since it's easier to keep form but my lower back annoys me just as much. And we're not talking heavy weights here. Since i couldn't deadlift for such a long time we're talking 315 for sets of 3 or so.

Registered User PhilosophusKing's Avatar
    PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Back extensions.
    Get a very firm matrass or sleep on the floor (srs).
    The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.

Originally Posted by Willie_Bosket View Post
    If you sleep on your side, try sleeping with a pillow between your legs.

And in my personal opinion, if you're experiencing back pain, give up the deads and squats! I know it might be hard giving the core movements, but is permanent back pain/injury really worth it in the long run?
    Will definitely do so,i feel as if they haven't given me much of a physique boost except growing a huge ass anyways. Maybe i should buy a new chair aswell? The one i am in right now is not an office chair but a normal 90 degree chair with only half back support like a normal dining table chair.

GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Check your mattress OP. I find certain ones hurt my Back because they are too soft.
    Motherboard Replacement Crew
    Levi Jean Workout Crew
    Bulking On Veg Crew

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    reverse hyper

Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Had like the most annoying back injury back in the day. Took 3 months to recover. Did same thing every back day:
    Deadlifted about 255 for 5 sets of 10-12, slow and steady, every single back day (although my 1rm was waaaaaaaaaaay more)
    Didnt use a belt at all to regain back stability
    Hyperextensions
    Stretched
    Spinal decompression excercises

During this whole time slept with a lamb wool belt around my waist (warm and cozy af)
    Used this smelly azz ointment they use for race horses on the painful area every second day.

Das it mane. Worked for me. Just pulled 249kg last week (bout five fiddy). Feelsgoodmane
    Team Manlet
    OHP - 215x2 (185x5), Push Press - 265x2 BP - 345, SQ - 465, DL - 550 (520x2) Big3 total - 1360 @182 Lbs
    slowly prepping for my first ever powerlifting competition in sub 182 class in December 2016.
    *Misc rumblr crew historical member*
    *Testosterone orchestra natural horn player*
    *"CickSunt will beat cancer"crew
    Pale chubby kid to aesthetic 10% khunt crew
    Lpenny gave me hope and now im back in strength sports crew

Registered User tryhealthfitnes's Avatar
    tryhealthfitnes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Cyder00 View Post
    So been dealing with lower back pain on and off for the last 1.5 years since i snapped some **** during a deadlift 1rm. Did alot of stretching,went to a physical terapist,chiropractor etc and it went away. Started squatting and deadlifting again 3-4 months ago,feel no pain while lifting but on morning after i wake up. I never feel any pain during afternoon/night but only in the morning.

Am i sleeping in bad position? Sleeping on my side/stomach

Should i avoid squats/deads completely?

If any of you overcame back pain,please tell me how as it annoys the sht out of me
    try cupping therapy, it is very usefull. From my back pain experience, i tried bee sting therapy, it has a massive effect. try it!!

Traps for the Chaps ElBonemeister's Avatar
    ElBonemeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElBonemeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElBonemeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElBonemeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElBonemeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElBonemeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElBonemeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElBonemeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElBonemeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElBonemeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElBonemeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    reverse hyper

Definitely this. Dealt with low back pain for 6-7 years (also from poor deadlift from)

and I have been doing this every day for the last two months:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BOTvaRaDjI

read through some of the Youtube comments, it's really changed some peoples' lives

Originally Posted by ElBonemeister View Post
    Definitely this. Dealt with low back pain for 6-7 years (also from poor deadlift from)

and I have been doing this every day for the last two months:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BOTvaRaDjI

read through some of the Youtube comments, it's really changed some peoples' lives
    I just tried that chit and it was so hard,but my lower back feels great afterwards. Repped. Will try doing this every day for a while.

Also i will try sleeping on the floor,i've read that many people get rid of their back pain from this aswell.

Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had a bad back for like 2 years, nothing fully fixed it
    Fully strengthened the fukc out of it wth religious exercises and kept it straight 24/7 like the PTs/docs taught, but it was always weak/pain

Then I stopped caring about it. Just started bending down and picking chit up like normal human and it got better in a matter of weeks

I guess in my case the rehab exercises strengthened the big muscles but never got to the smaller stabilisers that finally got better with normal functioning

Also OP, I'd give away the heavy deadlifts and squats, there is just no logical reason abodybuilder to do them if not powerlifting or for sport

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PhilosophusKing View Post
    Back extensions.
    It helps.
    Get a very firm matrass or sleep on the floor (srs).
    Nope.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Registered User PhilosophusKing's Avatar
    PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PhilosophusKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    Nope.
    Yup.
    The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.