dpalmer22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What do I do about cardio?

Hey everyone,

I'm sort of at a loss with what to do about cardio,
    bottom line is, I hate it.

I've tried, running outside & on the treadmill, step master, battle ropes, sled pushing, rowing, cycling, box jumping.

I just hate them all, I love weightlifting but I just can't bring myself to do cardio, I want the results but I get no enjoyment from doing it.

If anyone could help me out that would be great

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dpalmer22 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm sort of at a loss with what to do about cardio,
    bottom line is, I hate it.

I've tried, running outside & on the treadmill, step master, battle ropes, sled pushing, rowing, cycling, box jumping.

I just hate them all, I love weightlifting but I just can't bring myself to do cardio, I want the results but I get no enjoyment from doing it.

If anyone could help me out that would be great
    Pick up games of basketball or join a league, tennis, challenge yourself to run a 5K and start training, hiking, etc.

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Personally, I'm not a big cardio guy either. When I do cardio I will do the bike or stair master but as long as you're hitting your macros you probably don't need cardio.

dpalmer22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by showjo1josh View Post
    Personally, I'm not a big cardio guy either. When I do cardio I will do the bike or stair master but as long as you're hitting your macros you probably don't need cardio.
    I just want to make the fat loss process quicker

NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000)
    10 100 meter sprints burns around 500 cals, doesn't take too long, if that's what you're looking for. Honestly though, cycling is pretty easy, not sure what there is to hate about it

sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I find it easiest when I watch TV, my phone etc......take your focus off the equipment clock......
    Currently seeking new rep opportunities with an entrepreneurial company that encourages creativty.