BodyByYou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Network Event Freebie Ideas

Hello everyone,

I am attending a event where many local businesses are able to have a booth to promote their company.

I am trying to brainstorm some small freebies I could handout with my logo on it, that would also act as a good way to promote myself.

I was thinking stress balls but, honestly, they're a waste and wouldn't act as means of advertising my brand. I know t-shirts would work well but that could end up being pricey.

I'm thinking small gym towels might be useful.

Let me know what you all think.

Thank you!

Vince
    Vince Popovski
    Personal Trainer
    Nutritionist
    Owner of Body By You
    BodyByYouFit.com

My FREE Top Most Effective Exercises eBook download link:

http://bit.ly/2mlNURS

brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BodyByYou View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am attending a event where many local businesses are able to have a booth to promote their company.

I am trying to brainstorm some small freebies I could handout with my logo on it, that would also act as a good way to promote myself.

I was thinking stress balls but, honestly, they're a waste and wouldn't act as means of advertising my brand. I know t-shirts would work well but that could end up being pricey.

Thank you!

Vince
    wristbands/bottles/pens

aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    https://www.4imprint.com/tag/5455/Fo...nch-Containers

This might also end up being pricey, but I've gotten samples from this company and their stuff is good. I'm looking at some of these items for my own brand.
    "Never avoid opportunities. They may come in any form." - Carl Allen, Yes Man
    NASM CPT and NPC Bikini Competitor

junkfoodfittie.wordpress.com
    My Journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172513881
    FB/Instagram/Twitter: @jcooliegirl

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BodyByYou View Post
    Hello everyone,

Thank you!

Vince
    The reason you are able to get a booth is because of the many 'discontinues' from previous 'events'. 'Discontinues' are people who once tried it, realized it was not worth the effort and decided to forgo any future events. You may pick up a handful of folks but so what?

You need big ideas, not these small non consequential ones.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.