Thread: Frustrated

solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Frustrated

So I have always been very active..Climbing, running, biking, and most recently for the past few years lifting. Well, now I need to have a hysterectomy and Dr says I have to take six weeks off from everything but walking. She tried to make it sound great that I would be allowed to walk aroung the block of my home. Not allowed to work or do much of anything. Just need some other female perspective since my poor husband has no words of advice.
    I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. Jimmy Dean

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Meh. Life happens. I had to take 6 months off from lifting after I injured my back deadlifting. Eat healthy, do what you can, don't push it. 6 weeks is nothing, I promise!
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In the grand scheme of things taking 6 weeks off for your health due to a major surgery is not going to kill anything.

Prove to the world how much stronger you can come back when you're finished healing
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If the worst thing that happens to you is you have to take six weeks of rest following a successful surgery, I'd say you're doing pretty good in life.

Saucha is just really nice. (+1000) Saucha is just really nice. (+1000) Saucha is just really nice. (+1000) Saucha is just really nice. (+1000) Saucha is just really nice. (+1000) Saucha is just really nice. (+1000) Saucha is just really nice. (+1000) Saucha is just really nice. (+1000) Saucha is just really nice. (+1000) Saucha is just really nice. (+1000) Saucha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Seriously look into yoga breathing and guided relaxation or meditation. Being incapacitated is the best opportunity to make use of these techniques to calm your mind while you are not able to do your usual things. As yoga breathing has a very beneficial effects on the nervous system, learning them now could help you recover 200%.
    I don't know if this link will work but it's from a website called The Sistahood org and is called serene deep breath. You can do it lying down. There's also guided meditation there aND an article about how to recover from surgery quickly.
    Are you prepared for the hormonal changes afterwards (if ovaries are being removed? ).
    Take care.
    You need ways to soothe your mind. If activity is your identity then you can get though this by doing things that promote healing and help you feel balanced emotionally.
    Good luck x https://thesistahood.org/strike-a-pose/deep-breathing/

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing happens in 6 weeks. Rest, heal and you'll come back stronger.

Good luck.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solobiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for your replies. I needed all of the above comments.
    I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. Jimmy Dean

Saucha is just really nice. (+1000) Saucha is just really nice. (+1000) Saucha is just really nice. (+1000) Saucha is just really nice. (+1000) Saucha is just really nice. (+1000) Saucha is just really nice. (+1000) Saucha is just really nice. (+1000) Saucha is just really nice. (+1000) Saucha is just really nice. (+1000) Saucha is just really nice. (+1000) Saucha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by solobiker View Post
    Thanks for your replies. I needed all of the above comments.
    Wishing you every success.