LAFlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LAFlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LAFlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LAFlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LAFlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I'm 17 and don't have a car

I wanted a car so bad when I was 16 that I rushed to get my license perfectly on time for my 16th birthday. My mom wouldn't let me get a car because she's a helicopter parent and doesn't want me out of her reach. Everyday I wake up in LA the city I live in and I have to either walk or take public transportation, in LA that is for peasants, everyone drives all my friends have cars that they didn't even work for at least I was going to buy my own car.

Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    That really sucks, man. Hope you can convince her.

Maybe just tell her you're basically a grown man at this point and will need a car eventually, and will be no safer buying one later than if you buy one now, especially since you'll be even more out of practice for when you do actually get a car if you don't start now.