Closed Thread
    Misc's Biggest Cena Fan SageKing's Avatar
    SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Calling Out HoganIsWOAT, and other political smarks...

Haven't kept up with political stuff as much since I moved away, have most smarks turned on Trump? What is the situation? Is he still over? I still see a lot about the race war bs, what about the tide turn people projected? Will it happen?

I accidentally clicked on the Trending section of Youtube and all I see is Late Night Show hosts with rants on how evil Trump is, is it even more popular now for people to get their opinions from comedian talk show hosts? WTF? Nobody is tired of media trying to force feed them opinions?

In Japan I see some news on the protests and the recent incident etc... And that some US analysts says Trump may have difficulty reaching economic goals. But the media here doesn't really care as much or give opinions tbh.

Give me the scoop.
    Not off topic because Trump is WWE related.
    EAT. SLEEP. BE JOHN CENA. REPEAT.

All the things that bring stress, pain, torment, etc. go in one ear and out the other.
    Whenever I start to pity myself, feel down, or feel embarrassed, I have a voice in my head that says: "So what? Why should you give a f###?"

Brock Lesnar is the greatest wrestler of all time.

Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Trump is still over. Don't listen to your fake news or get it from sell out comedians.

HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SageKing View Post
    Haven't kept up with political stuff as much since I moved away, have most smarks turned on Trump? What is the situation? Is he still over? I still see a lot about the race war bs, what about the tide turn people projected? Will it happen?

I accidentally clicked on the Trending section of Youtube and all I see is Late Night Show hosts with rants on how evil Trump is, is it even more popular now for people to get their opinions from comedian talk show hosts? WTF? Nobody is tired of media trying to force feed them opinions?

In Japan I see some news on the protests and the recent incident etc... And that some US analysts says Trump may have difficulty reaching economic goals. But the media here doesn't really care as much or give opinions tbh.

Give me the scoop.
    Not off topic because Trump is WWE related.
    He's mostly still over, yeah. The entire establishment of globalists and elites are attempting to sabotage him. It's been a very telling election and presidency.

Low IQ people tend to get political information from the entertainment industry and believe it to be true without verifying facts. That mostly comes from an unhealthy celebrity worship and wanting to feel like one of the cool kids.

Many normal working people are fed up with the mainstream media and do not trust them, with good reason.

Japan is a key ally of America in the North Korea situation. I'm glad to here they don't do a lot Trump bashing.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.