FightYourFear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FightYourFear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FightYourFear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FightYourFear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FightYourFear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FightYourFear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FightYourFear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FightYourFear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FightYourFear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FightYourFear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FightYourFear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question ***Guestimate my weightlifting potential (lifting advice needed)***

I've been around the forums for years but about 2 weeks ago I decided to take weightlifting seriously, putting myself in the right mindset for good sleep habits, a good diet and a good workout regime.

What I would like to know, based upon your observations and knowledge:

1) What numbers could I naturally attain in 1 solid year of dedicated training?

2) Which of my lifts are my strongest and weakest for my size?

3) Is there any truth to the notion that you should alter your training style based on your body type?

VITALS
    18 years old
    145-150 lbs/65-68 kg
    6 foot/1.8 meters
    6-8% bodyfat (wrestling weigh-in tested my bodyfat recently)

STANDARD LIFTS
    Deadlift: 255 lbs/115 kg
    Squat (ATG): 235 lbs/106 kg
    Benchpress: 165 lbs/75 kg
    Strict OH press: 135 lbs/61 kg

OLYMPIC LIFTS
    Clean: 185 lbs/84 kg
    Jerk: 165 lbs/75 kg
    Snatch: 115 lbs/52 kg (I could probably hit 135 lbs/61 kg but I'm working on technique)

Any advice would help, I really want to improve my oly lifts moreso than anything, what should I be doing, and what should my goal weight be to maintain an athletic appearance but still reap the strength gains that come with more mass?