Page 103 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,090 of 5277
    WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    Leave you fgts alone for 5min and its MFC 2.0 in here... smmfh.

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.

hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WillNotBreak View Post
    we just like guns, *******. Don't be a Debbie downer about it.

And they won't let me in that thread anyway bc I'm a girl. I've tried before.
    ***Sweet Southern charm voice. Boobs of Mass Destruction.***

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    y u hate american civil rights so much?

Originally Posted by hai2dehfolks View Post
    we just like guns, *******. Don't be a Debbie downer about it.

And they won't let me in that thread anyway bc I'm a girl. I've tried before.
    you can be part of MFC BB :P
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 4ea View Post
    you can be part of MFC BB :P
    like I said. I've tried. Unless the M stands for "my" in this case. And then.... I accept. Lol.

Yay!

Anyway. Such motivation itt! Lol

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    like I said. I've tried. Unless the M stands for "my" in this case. And then.... I accept. Lol.

Yay!

Anyway. Such motivation itt! Lol
    i like the sound of that

my personal motivation is running on empty right now, didnt get to sleep until very late last night and forgot to turn off my work alarm this morning, and got woken up at 4:30

squats and triceps later tonight, but gotta do some chores around the house first.
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

i like the sound of that

my personal motivation is running on empty right now, didnt get to sleep until very late last night and forgot to turn off my work alarm this morning, and got woken up at 4:30

squats and triceps later tonight, but gotta do some chores around the house first.
    ouch. I didnt go to bed until late either. I had to talk to my aunt before I went to bed yesterday. It was her 59th bday and she's got stage 4 pancreatic, so I couldn't miss the call. We ended up talking for like 2 hrs and just shooting sht. Shes like my favorite person after my dad, so it was a needed catch up session.

Yesterday was leg day. And I only go to the gym during the work week bc it's just easier for me to get into my schedule. Everyday after work. No motivation needed, honestly. Just pwo and determination. Lol. I had food poisoning a couple weeks ago and then through my back out, so I've been trying to get back into the groove of things. Bleh.

Squats and tris, eh. Should be fun.

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

ouch. I didnt go to bed until late either. I had to talk to my aunt before I went to bed yesterday. It was her 59th bday and she's got stage 4 pancreatic, so I couldn't miss the call. We ended up talking for like 2 hrs and just shooting sht. Shes like my favorite person after my dad, so it was a needed catch up session.

Yesterday was leg day. And I only go to the gym during the work week bc it's just easier for me to get into my schedule. Everyday after work. No motivation needed, honestly. Just pwo and determination. Lol. I had food poisoning a couple weeks ago and then through my back out, so I've been trying to get back into the groove of things. Bleh.

Squats and tris, eh. Should be fun.
    im sorry to hear about your aunt, thats rough. its awesome youre still able to get time talking with her though, im sure it means alot to her.

im with ya on working out after work, ive got a small gym that i hit up after work on certain days too. good for passing some time to allow the traffic to die down in the evening. ive also got a pretty good set up at home, squat rack, decline/incline bench, adjustable dumbells and barbell with lots of 50, 25, 10, 5 and 2 1/2 pound plates. ive also got some custom gym equipment i built myself that really comes in handy for things like triceps, biceps and a few other back and shoulder exercises.

squats and triceps is one of my favorite lifting days, but i suppose i could say that about every lifting day i do. saturday and sunday can be a little difficult though because those are also my diet days, with EC/IF. lifting heavy while stimmed out and starving isnt always that fun. but it is necessary
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    y u hate american civil rights so much?
    I dont hate them at all... i just feel that some of you have a very unhealthy obsession with your 2nd amendment.

Its ok to have a gun, but to constantly talk about them, have photo albums of them, take selfies with them... is just lol.

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.

I dont hate them at all... i just feel that some of you have a very unhealthy obsession with your 2nd amendment.

Its ok to have a gun, but to constantly talk about them, have photo albums of them, take selfies with them... is just lol.
    you would understand if you were allowed to own things like this

Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

you would understand if you were allowed to own things like this

[img]https://i.imgur.com/cJ83ki0.jpg[/mg]
    My bro i have no desire for that stuff... i carry one everyday as it is. That pic saddens me more than anything.

I was alive before Oz gun reforms and remember my old mans gun rack in our house loaded with his pride and joys. Ive just never understood the fascination.

My bro i have no desire for that stuff... i carry one everyday as it is. That pic saddens me more than anything.

I was alive before Oz gun reforms and remember my old mans gun rack in our house loaded with his pride and joys. Ive just never understood the fascination.
    thanks man, its a complicated subject. some people perceive things like AR15s as violence and murder. to me, a firearm is just an inanimate object, and the push to label them as anything other than that has an agenda behind it.

i remember when i was much younger wanting to get into firearms and being told, you cant have that, guns kill. even at that age i recognized guns dont kill people, people kill people. and nothing makes you want something more than feeling like you cant have it, or its going to be taken away.
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jeezyreezy View Post
    Motivation has dried up
    What are you talking about? We're up to fists and elbows deep in here....

Are we still talking about using fingers? Been gone all week....feels sticky in here to me...
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

Keep moving forward... AlbinoGerbil's Avatar
    AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks man, its a complicated subject. some people perceive things like AR15s as violence and murder. to me, a firearm is just an inanimate object, and the push to label them as anything other than that has an agenda behind it.

i remember when i was much younger wanting to get into firearms and being told, you cant have that, guns kill. even at that age i recognized guns dont kill people, people kill people. and nothing makes you want something more than feeling like you cant have it, or its going to be taken away.
    Well said man.

Nice collection by the way.

I grew up around guns and learned the proper use and handling of guns when I was around 6 years old. This hysteria and demonization of guns would be amusing if it wasn’t slowly deteriorating our rights to own and handle these tools.
    ★cVc★

Every sixty seconds in Africa, a minute passes.

Originally Posted by AlbinoGerbil View Post
    Well said man.

Nice collection by the way.

I grew up around guns and learned the proper use and handling of guns when I was around 6 years old. This hysteria and demonization of guns would be amusing if it wasn’t slowly deteriorating our rights to own and handle these tools.
    thanks brotha, its something i wish more people understood, because it seems like way too many people demonize firearms for no reason other than cnn told them to. that and the politicians who are protected by the federal task force armed with full auto M4s, P90s and suburbans with miniguns that come out the top say we dont need guns for protection. maybe if those same politicians would stop selling guns to drug dealers and mafia members there would be more of a reduction in firearm violence. even though frequency of firearm violence along with all other types of violent crime have been plummeting in the US for the last 30 years while other countries with strict gun control have seen an increase in violent crime.

Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    Nah, I agree with you, and I'm a gun owner myself. The whole culture is really bizarre and immature. It's often symbolically synonymous with masculinity and patriotism, so people seem to just be out 'Murican-dicking everyone else. You are showing off pictures of things you own, things you have a right to own, and jacking off to women holding something that you own. I can't see how it's anything more than social media/attention whoring that appeals to men. It's very similar to the culture of things that are not allowed to be discussed on the forums but are very popular in WA, OR, and CO. It's cool if you're into something, but why build your entire life around showing others how deeply important that thing is to you?

4ea, that's not an attack on you by any stretch of the imagination, more so a critique on what I perceive as bizarre gun culture. I 100% agree with everything you've said on the subject.
    you know i like you, but i think youre making too many assumptions here. some individuals may have obnoxious personalities and do things for dumb reasons, but that doesnt necessarily mean everyone is like that.
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

Maybe I've been living in Pennsyltucky for far too long. You're totally right about that, but as always, the ostentatious ones are the ones in the spotlight.
    i think the media's portrayal of the situation is having a stronger impact on peoples perception than the reality of peoples actions. the same media that turned a blind eye when a jihadi terrorist was caught training kids to shoot up schools and a judge let the guy go on a $20,000 sign and go bond, then the prosecutor failed to present the case in 10 days so the judge dropped all charges. meanwhile the us govt went in and destroyed the guys compound, literally destroying evidence in a terrorist investigation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.c6310fd2aad5

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/16/63941...s-missing-chil

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/new-...racy-theories/

clearly no foul play what so ever. and we should believe them when they say banning AR15s will stop school shootings.
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

Argh, that whole story is just as baffling as the entire Las Vegas shooting that was swept under the rug. WTF is going on!?

I mean, I guess that's one way to be followed by the FBI for all eternity, but that was freaking weird.
    it makes perfect sense if you think the govt would lie through their teeth in an ongoing attempt to take away our ability to defend ourselves while at the same time arming organized crime thugs so the govt can then turn around and say they need to tax us more and more to protect us from the problems they intentionally created.

remember california senator leland yee?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leland_Yee

"Yee was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) on March 26, 2014 on charges related to public corruption and gun trafficking — specifically buying automatic firearms and shoulder-launched missiles from the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF), an Islamist extremist group located in the southern Philippines and attempting to re-sell those weapons to an undercover FBI agent, as well as accepting a $10,000 bribe from an undercover agent in exchange for placing a call to the California Department of Public Health regarding a contract at the organization.[2]"

media doesnt talk about that kind of thing though

do you remember operation fast and furious when obama was president? when he sold over a thousand firearms to mexican drug cartel members. El Chapo the drug king pin was caught in possession a of a barret 50 bmg rifle that was connected to operation fast and furious. and those terrorists that shot up the streets of paris a few years ago. one of the AKs used in that attack was also linked back to operation fast and furious.

and the media just doesnt talk about it, they go on and on about ban law abiding citizens guns if it saves just one life, because oh god the children. these are the reasons why i will never support gun control. what we need is criminal politician control
    Last edited by 4ea; 09-16-2018 at 05:11 PM.
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    inn on firearm thread

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it makes perfect sense if you think the govt would lie through their teeth in an ongoing attempt to take away our ability to defend ourselves while at the same time arming organized crime thugs so the govt can then turn around and say they need to tax us more and more to protect us from the problems they intentionally created.

remember california senator leland yee?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leland_Yee

"Yee was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) on March 26, 2014 on charges related to public corruption and gun trafficking — specifically buying automatic firearms and shoulder-launched missiles from the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF), an Islamist extremist group located in the southern Philippines and attempting to re-sell those weapons to an undercover FBI agent, as well as accepting a $10,000 bribe from an undercover agent in exchange for placing a call to the California Department of Public Health regarding a contract at the organization.[2]"

media doesnt talk about that kind of thing though

do you remember operation fast and furious when obama was president? when he sold over a thousand firearms to mexican drug cartel members. El Chapo the drug king pin was caught in possession a of a barret 50 bmg rifle that was connected to operation fast and furious. and those terrorists that shot up the streets of paris a few years ago. one of the AKs used in that attack was also linked back to operation fast and furious.

and the media just doesnt talk about it, they go on and on about ban law abiding citizens guns if it saves just one life, because oh god the children. these are the reasons why i will never support gun control. what we need is criminal politician control

i think the saddest part of this is that the terrorists are trying to ruin MILFS for the rest of us
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    i think the saddest part of this is that the terrorists are trying to ruin MILFS for the rest of us
    huge if true
    Twinkcel fitness log

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    i think the media's portrayal of the situation is having a stronger impact on peoples perception than the reality of peoples actions. the same media that turned a blind eye when a jihadi terrorist was caught training kids to shoot up schools and a judge let the guy go on a $20,000 sign and go bond, then the prosecutor failed to present the case in 10 days so the judge dropped all charges. meanwhile the us govt went in and destroyed the guys compound, literally destroying evidence in a terrorist investigation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.c6310fd2aad5

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/16/63941...s-missing-chil

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/new-...racy-theories/

clearly no foul play what so ever. and we should believe them when they say banning AR15s will stop school shootings.
    lol people forget criminals will get guns regardless if they are legal or not.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JamesA1990 View Post
    huge if true
    if true its huge
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

blasphemy. damn you leland yee!

Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    lol people forget criminals will get guns regardless if they are legal or not.
    exactly. the show gangland actually drops hints of that kind of thing happening too. cartel members with access to straight up military armories, carying things like full auto belt fed heavy machine guns, full auto M4s, grenades both oldschool frag and 40mm projectile. RPGs and pretty much anything else.
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Calling out TheBateman and Shredu
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bringing out the big guns, eye sea.

JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by riley444 View Post
    you are beautiful, mlady
    Twinkcel fitness log

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if true its huge
    if false its small
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

Originally Posted by riley444 View Post
    aye si wut ewe deed dere... Huehuehue

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    I like big butts and I cannot lie
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rippedandforty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Calling out TheBateman and Shredu
    where art thou...

Page 103 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast