Closed Thread
Page 53 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 9060
    BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    I predicted a slowdown for OMG at $8 (back when it was $1.30), purely based on the market cap. Look where it is; I think it could potentially double in cap - but triple is up with LTC and the big boys - I don't see it anytime soon.
    The "news" they kept holding hostage is finally supposed to come out before Sept.

Could it finally be the McDonald's thing?
    Death is impossible for us to fathom: it is so immense, so frightening, that we will do almost anything to avoid thinking about it. Society is organized to make death invisible, to keep it several steps removed. That distance may seem necessary for our comfort, but it comes with a terrible price: the illusion of limitless time, and a consequent lack of seriousness about daily life. We are running away from the one reality that faces us all.

Cheezus fkng RICE! zacharytucker's Avatar
    zacharytucker is just really nice. (+1000) zacharytucker is just really nice. (+1000) zacharytucker is just really nice. (+1000) zacharytucker is just really nice. (+1000) zacharytucker is just really nice. (+1000) zacharytucker is just really nice. (+1000) zacharytucker is just really nice. (+1000) zacharytucker is just really nice. (+1000) zacharytucker is just really nice. (+1000) zacharytucker is just really nice. (+1000) zacharytucker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rambo66 View Post
    Anyone heard or have any thoughts on Radium? It's a verification software and protocol that allows businesses and the like to ensure the validity of any transaction, file, etc.

According to Justin Jacobeen, founder of Radium, “The idea behind Radium is that everyone uses blockchains mostly for financial transactions, that is what Bitcoin is based on, that is what I would say 90% of what other coins do. But the very core of how a blockchain works, financial transactions are just information, just data, and what Radium figured is, why don’t we look at putting some other stuff into the blockchain? It doesn’t have to be a financial transaction. Why don’t we put other information, say the identity of another individual?Or why don’t we put in the information regarding like say the Hash of a file? Everyone is pretty familiar with how blockchains and financial records work. You send some Bitcoin , its incredibly hard to change that record in the blockchain because of either the proof of work requirement or the proof of stake requirement. But not we have leveraged that same security, and added that to an identity. So that if you were to receive a file, or something, you could look up that identity in the blockchain and have the same sort of confidence, that the information you are looking at, is valid, that you would as though you were looking at a Bitcoin or some other financial based transaction.”
    Radium currently offers two products: SmartChain Verify and Radium Core

Looks like it can be interesting. The only thing I didn't like too much about it is...There is no firm schedule for new releases so as not to provide false expectations. The developers and team members work on this project due to curiosity and passion for coding; however, families and livelihoods must always come first. Future updates and releases will be published as soon as they have been fully tested and are stable. The latest project status update can be found HERE on the blog.
    I'd wait until they released a roadmap but it looks interesting. On the one had it would combat these scammers and provide some peace of mind to large-bitcoin transactions but on the other hand anonymity is prized in the crypto-community
    CVC Crew
    ARK Crew

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RawDogPrince View Post
    Don't know what that means. Will it go up or down?
    It means you won't make your "10x to the moon" gains on this coin in the shorter term.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ImUTI View Post
    what was the name of the decentralized coin
    Ox coin
    zombie survival Charlie squad
    Rip Hector_Blunts-Candyjunkie
    Short lived long remembered!
    "Because society has pushed them into corners, forcing them to believe they are losers When in fact everyone has so much potential to achieve such magic and wonder, but as I alluded it to they are continually told they cant do it/they'll fail, so they start believing it The truth is: there's no such thing as a "loser" its just a label to make people feel bad"
    Nvious

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for explaining. After the news hits, I'm moving my 18k in OMG to BAT for 30x gains.
    BAT 30x could take a long time lol, but I am bullish on BAT long term
    Death is impossible for us to fathom: it is so immense, so frightening, that we will do almost anything to avoid thinking about it. Society is organized to make death invisible, to keep it several steps removed. That distance may seem necessary for our comfort, but it comes with a terrible price: the illusion of limitless time, and a consequent lack of seriousness about daily life. We are running away from the one reality that faces us all.

jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ImUTI View Post
    The reason why they don't have access to banks is because they cause banks to lose money instead of gain.. How does that lead to big $ for us? Also, are these people even versed in tech enough to be able to use these systems

Just trying to provide some criticism
    Why and how? Whats your source? Criticism is fine, at least we can explore every possible flaws in the system.

There can be many reasons why SEA people dont open bank accounts:
    - Banks require daily maintaining balances for savings and even higher on checking accounts.
    - Poverty rate is still high and people would rather hold their money than let it stay as minimum account balance.
    - Millions of people in different countries are working abroad scattered throughout Asia and majority of them sends money monthly to their family. I was one of them when I was in the middle east sending money to the Philippines. OMG can benefit from that industry.
    - Philippines for example has about $25+ billion per year in remittance from Filipino Overseas Contract workers. I'm sure its the same for other neighboring countries.

There can be other reasons.
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628
    Btag - blood#1648 / blood#1816

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's this ERC coin mooning unnoticed?
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just bought BlockCat come at me

Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ShoopAhh View Post
    Das it mane. Time to update your sig with BlockCAT crew
    Make Misc Great Again

Not in any crew crew

ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShoopAhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Check the OMG chart. The lows keep getting higher every time, we're due to move up pretty soon I'd say. Don't get shaken out right before we move (seems to happen often, guys selling out RIGHT before gains)

I'd be surprised if BAT doesn't 4-5x before the end of the year, but i"m guessing the same for OMG. Don't sell your OMG for BAT. If I was investing new money I'd buy BAT (which I am) but if I already had OMG (which I do) I'd hodl it.

Two things to remember, you pay more taxes when you trade all the time instead of holding for a year. Also one of the main reasons I got into OMG - dat dere passive income from staking

SEA people send money around all over the place but don't use banks as much, it's the perfect ****ing market for a payment company and a place where crypto tech actually makes sense and adds value just lol at all OMG nonbelievers

Registered User RespectYourself's Avatar
    RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Check the OMG chart. The lows keep getting higher every time, we're due to move up pretty soon I'd say. Don't get shaken out right before we move (seems to happen often, guys selling out RIGHT before gains)

I'd be surprised if BAT doesn't 4-5x before the end of the year, but i"m guessing the same for OMG. Don't sell your OMG for BAT. If I was investing new money I'd buy BAT (which I am) but if I already had OMG (which I do) I'd hodl it.

Two things to remember, you pay more taxes when you trade all the time instead of holding for a year. Also one of the main reasons I got into OMG - dat dere passive income from staking

SEA people send money around all over the place but don't use banks as much, it's the perfect ****ing market for a payment company and a place where crypto tech actually makes sense and adds value just lol at all OMG nonbelievers
    Any idea when the Air drop will occur? Thought it was this month some time?

brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000) brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000) brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000) brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000) brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000) brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000) brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000) brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000) brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000) brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000) brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In both BlockCat and OMG crew checking in. Ready to call Lambo dealer with custom order. Fuuuuarrrrk
    Last edited by brontrepreneur; 08-22-2017 at 07:16 PM.
    Strong and Free

Originally Posted by RespectYourself View Post
    As far as I know all they've said is "soon."

codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GNHun View Post
    Yup, they are just trying to accumulate more SAFEX before it explodes. This morning one of the guys had a huge 100BTC sell wall at 300 and a huge buy wall at ~270. He removed it quickly when ppl starting chewing through his sell wall.
    Do you guys use anything specific to see buy/sell walls, like more of a visual tool? Or do you just check order books
    *Never Negs Crew*

"Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln

Registered User RespectYourself's Avatar
    RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by codyw912 View Post
    Do you guys use anything specific to see buy/sell walls, like more of a visual tool? Or do you just check order books
    One example is GDAX > https://www.gdax.com/trade/ETH-USD

The left column indicates Buy/Sell and large numbers are the walls.

TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good point. Also I saw this article.

It's big again! The guy who predicted ETH would rise from $10 to $360 (18 months ago) says OMG may be worth $700 in the near future!

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf
    OMG IS GOING TO THE SUN!!!

Only $700? Pfff ill pass not interested in those poverty gains

Pls lawd i want to beleaf

CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

It's big again! The guy who predicted ETH would rise from $10 to $360 (18 months ago) says OMG may be worth $700 in the near future!

peeping this out.

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

i want to believe

myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WTF MANE

I use Capital One 360 for my wire transfers to Gemini. I've probably done 15-20 transfers this year without any issues. Now these *******s all of a sudden flagged my last one because Gemini is not an entity that they're supposed to send money to. Only to your linked account or a mortgage pay type of thing. Strong fukin security *******s, it took them this long to flag it?

Now I'm SOL if I want my money on a platform instantly. My main banking account is a local Credit Union. I'm sure they do wire transfers, but there's no online option. I don't wanna have to go in and fill some BS paperwork every time i get the itch to buy BTC/ETH. This is ridiculous. Banking system of peace.

Anyway, the main crux of this post is, what bank do you guys use to do your wire transfers? I need a bank that doesn't require a minimum amount in the account monthly and that has an online transfer function.

So annoyed with this whole thing. We need to release ourselves from this chit banking system
    EXTREME yellow fever crew
    Will wife an Asian HBB in the future crew

~keep hustling cuz~

How high is this sh!t coin ripple gonna go?

CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by myfacewhen View Post
    WTF MANE

I use Capital One 360 for my wire transfers to Gemini. I've probably done 15-20 transfers this year without any issues. Now these *******s all of a sudden flagged my last one because Gemini is not an entity that they're supposed to send money to. Only to your linked account or a mortgage pay type of thing. Strong fukin security *******s, it took them this long to flag it?

Now I'm SOL if I want my money on a platform instantly. My main banking account is a local Credit Union. I'm sure they do wire transfers, but there's no online option. I don't wanna have to go in and fill some BS paperwork every time i get the itch to buy BTC/ETH. This is ridiculous. Banking system of peace.

Anyway, the main crux of this post is, what bank do you guys use to do your wire transfers? I need a bank that doesn't require a minimum amount in the account monthly and that has an online transfer function.

So annoyed with this whole thing. We need to release ourselves from this chit banking system
    Why not just do ACH transfers? Do a transfer every week so that you're always funded and ready to buy.

myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CrookedDink View Post
    Why not just do ACH transfers? Do a transfer every week so that you're always funded and ready to buy.
    $500 daily poverty limit + can't move whatever I buy into exchanges until the ACH transfer clears, which is the biggest issue. I can't move my BTC/ETH until literally a week later. Extremely inconvenient because I don't follow a funding "structure" to constantly be funded, I just randomly decide to wire 3000 some days and sometimes 1k, etc etc. I could suck it up and deal with it, but if anyone does wire transfers with a bank that works well online, then let me know plz
    EXTREME yellow fever crew
    Will wife an Asian HBB in the future crew

~keep hustling cuz~

conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hah without fail, sell off 2,000 ripple and its up 50% still holding around 1000...just incase
    SNSD Crew
    Korea Krew
    NEO crew

Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is anyone bothered by the fact that crypto entirely relies on addresses that you can't mistype, and if you make an error, your funds are gone?

how the fuk is the general public going to be part of this industry unless this is solved?

the next protocol that solves this probably will be a $10 billion dollar coin.

juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dota2Brah View Post
    is anyone bothered by the fact that crypto entirely relies on addresses that you can't mistype, and if you make an error, your funds are gone?

how the fuk is the general public going to be part of this industry unless this is solved?

Nope
    $0 or $1 million crypto crew
    Ex-OMG crew

qr codes already sort of solve this

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I believe there is something in the works to help this situation. And I agree, makes me nervous every time I send.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RespectYourself View Post
    As far as I know all they've said is "soon."
    The OmiseGo website says the air drop will lock in "at a recent past block height (TBA soon)". Does anyone know whether the block they're going to chose has already passed and they just haven't announced it or whether the block has not yet occurred? I'm bullish on OMG so this could sway me to move some of my alt coins to ETH until the air drop happens.

juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WinningBrah View Post
    The OmiseGo website says the air drop will lock in "at a recent past block height (TBA soon)". Does anyone know whether the block they're going to chose has already passed and they just haven't announced it or whether the block has not yet occurred? I'm bullish on OMG so this could sway me to move some of my alt coins to ETH until the air drop happens.
    It's .07 per eth, not really worth it. 10k buys you about 33 eth, which would be about 2.3 OMG lol
    $0 or $1 million crypto crew
    Ex-OMG crew

kyryos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyryos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyryos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyryos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyryos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyryos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyryos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyryos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyryos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyryos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyryos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

IOC once DIONS comes out. Mentioned it earlier but no one seemed to acknowledge it.

Closed Thread
Page 53 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast