Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000)

ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Literally the one thing in my diet that might be considered chit is a bagel. The rest of my diet is fruits, natural yogurt, vegetables, chicken, prawns, rice and beef. So cut that chit.

As if it matters, my training goes like this -

Push day - flat press, overhead press, chest fly, lateral raise, triceps extension, skull crushers.

Pull day - Vertical row, horizontal row, deadlifts, reardelt, shrugs and some sort of curls.

Leg day - Squats, peg press, extension, curl.

I do day on day off and do 3 strength focused days and then 3 intensity focused days. So if I do push on Monday it will be lower rep ranges for my main lifts with heavier weight, and then the next push day which would be the Sunday would be higher intensity higher rep ranges with around 75% of the weight I use on my heavy days.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    welcome 2 natty liftin brah

it's not even about what you eat OP...it's how much...you need to hit those macros...you need to be getting high quality protein 0.8 g/lb at least...you need to be getting enough fat to sustain your T and enough carbs for your energy needs...You could get jacked or shredded on McDonalds and Ice cream...it's all about macros. What you are eating is healthy and good, but if you want to build muscle or cut, it's all about cals.

It can be hard to bulk on a clean diet because of all the fiber. I'd recommend stuff like cold pressed fruit juices, whole milk, peanut butter, whole wheat pasta, steaks....high cal stuff that is also healthy. Even cake and pie, especially with clean ingredients, can have a place while bulking when you need to replenish carbs.

If you're cutting, you won't look like you lift unless you already have a good muscle base.
    Last edited by wincel; 08-22-2017 at 04:29 PM.

ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    welcome 2 natty liftin brah

it's not even about what you eat OP...it's how much...you need to hit those macros...you need to be getting high quality protein 0.8 g/lb at least...you need to be getting enough fat to sustain your T and enough carbs for your energy needs...You could get jacked or shredded on McDonalds and Ice cream...it's all about macros. What you are eating is healthy and good, but if you want to build muscle or cut, it's all about cals.
    It's been four pages of half the people saying it's about cals in vs cals out and the other half saying it's about the quality of the food I'm eating. No one knows anything bro. The one guy making the most fuss and preaching bro science is the guy admitting he's on a bike haha

It'll be bye bye natty lifting soon enough

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ElixanderVild1 View Post
    It's been four pages of half the people saying it's about cals in vs cals out and the other half saying it's about the quality of the food I'm eating. No one knows anything bro. The one guy making the most fuss and preaching bro science is the guy admitting he's on a bike haha

It'll be bye bye natty lifting soon enough
    No dude. Stay natty if you can. One thing...how much protein are you getting? Is it over 0.8 g/lb?

Cals in cals out is key, but you do need to make sure you are getting enough protein or you won't build more muscle. Strength adaptations are somewhat correlated with hypertrophy but they are separate things. If you want to balance the two, I recommend 3x8 routines.

You also should not go on a super low carb diet unless you are trying to cut. Little known fact that most bros forget is that you need that influx of carbs to build muscle. Just don't overdo it or your body will dump insulin and you will take up more dietary fat and store it. (Carbs don't turn into fat much contrary to popular belief. Even with extreme overfeeding, de novo lipogenesis only makes like 10 g carb and it's not even from carbs. The fat you get is mostly the fat you ate.) Don't neglect fats though. You need to eat enough to sustain your T.

My guess is you are on a bro paleo style diet. You are probably eating a lot of good chit, maybe even hitting your protein macros, but no carbs and maybe even not enough fat. You likely also aren't getting enough calories. If you aren't gaining weight or muscle, you are at maintenance. You want to get big, you have to eat big...thats something the Piano man once said :,(
    Last edited by wincel; 08-22-2017 at 04:44 PM.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    Surely this wont fuk up your hormones...

While we do disagree with certain methods the universal statement is that you are on a chit program and have a chit diet.

You aren't listening to ANYONE
    so I am not going to bother.
    Which leads him back to square one.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    Which leads him back to square one.
    Which advice should I listen to, since it's all contradicting?

Which advice should I listen to, since it's all contradicting?
    Start by eating a little more than you currently are and make sure you are getting a lot of protein. Add 400 cals. See if you gain weight or muscle after a couple of weeks. Keep measuring your bodyfat % and look in the mirror. Monitor your lifts. You should gain.

Unless you are obese, it is unlikely you will be able to build muscle and lose fat at the same time. You are going to have to choose. If you wnt to cut, generate a 400 cal deficit, keep pushing yourself to lift as hard as you can. Your lifts will go down by like 20 percent after the first 2 months or so. Cut to maybe 1% below your goal. You will look like a twink. Then, bulk and lift hard.

After you do this for a few years, you will start to look like you lift. Or you can just get some of dat dere and phuck up your kidneys and liver and chit.

gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it's about how you use the weight to contract the muscles you're targeting. Basically flexing with added weight.

Numbers don't really matter for bodybuilding...it's however high of weight that gives you a resistance.

tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Insulin is the most anabolic hormone in the body. This is the difference between simple sugars and complex carbs. How they each affect insulin release. It's why IF works well. The fasting helps improve insulin sensitivity. Also, the presence of insulin inhibits HGH release.

OP is a massive ******* tho. Brb asking for advice because not making gains.
    Brb thinking he knows everything.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like how OP never mentioned his lifts nor put up any pics to show where he's at.

Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tbh OP I don't believe in the lifting heavy type training, I guess people respond to different stuff maybe since I've done higher rep training and gained decent size.

I'm not big but weigh around 180-190 lbs at 11-13% bf not bad for a 5'9-5'11 height. I do pump routines some days, then on other more negative/eccentric training but not with heavy weight. If you do fast eccentrics your muscles react as it is heavy weight since it causes muscle tears. Could be my bro-science and maybe I have more slow-twitch muscle fibers which could be why I respond more to higher reps.
    For every neg that I get I will get repped tenfold.

[Official] San Diego Brah

United Anti-Hater Coalition

Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    I like how OP never mentioned his lifts nor put up any pics to show where he's at.
    I already said I am skinny fat and look no different for working out and eating correctly.

JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I already said I am skinny fat and look no different for working out and eating correctly.
    I'd be willing to bet you half ass your gym sessions, have all the intensity of an 80 year old grandmother and have terrible form.

Everyone please just leave OP to go ride the bike and **** himself up because he's too lazy to actually try it natty first and too ignorant to take advice from people trying to help

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    but you're not eating or working out correctly. Do i need to really point out to you again about insulin and high/low GI carbohydrates? all of your carbs are pretty much high GI foods.

Your routine is ****, youre hitting each muscle group with only 1-2 lifts per week which is why you arent seing growth. Are you even doing cardio? What is your rep scheme?

Also you are an idiot for thinking intensity is something you only do on certain days. You should be lifting with high intensity everyday unless its a deload day or you have an injury. What people commonly do with switching up routines which is what I think you are confused with is they do strength days and high VOLUME days which is NOT the same as intensity at all.
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I never noticed changes in composition until I started actually tracking calories and making sure I was CONSISTENT in the gym. Hell, I took like 2 months off and didn't really lose gains because I kept my diet in check for the most part.

If you are skinny fat, eat at a small deficit(some people will say bulk, I say cut first, bulking is easier(eat more)) and just be consistently in the gym 3-4 days a week. Full body, hit compounds. I don't deadlift, but if I am honest, squats are definitely important. I started out not doing them, but once I added them in, my core really started developing. Throw some isolation work in there after, but ALWAYS bring your best to the compounds.

While you are lifting, focus on the muscle contraction. Lower the weight if it means you can focus while you get it up, don't just bro the bar up to say you improved your lifts. Focus on progression. Add 5 pounds to your lifts when they start feeling easier. Most of all, seriously, count calories. 2000 of junk will probably make you feel like ****. Could you lose weight if that is your cutting number? sure, but I have always felt the "junk" food made me feel more lethargic.

As a skinny fat too, id stay away from cardio. That is all I used to do really, and I never really changed composition. Then I just used my deficit through diet and cut the cardio and I look/feel bigger/leaner.