Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

My official assessment/prediction of Mayweather-McGregor [srs/GTFIH]

After watching fights of both and taking into consideration, this is my official assessment and prediction on how the fight will go down. (Long ass read below)

First and foremost, first 2-4 rounds are going be BORING. Will be feel out rounds, both will not engage hardly, you will see lots of movement, jabs, and occasional power shots thrown. I think both guys will land throughout the fight. Mayweather will land more, and I won't be surprised if Conor does get the left hand in more than once, but I do not think it'll be enough to seriously hurt Mayweather. And that's not underrating Conor's power, but Mayweather has a pretty good chin himself and often tries to not let people land the same shot more than once.

Mayweather fights every guy differently to adapt to their styles, and Conor's style is very patient and picks his shots, waits for openings, waits for the counter, fundamental boxing/striking.

Mayweather will win this fight on movement mostly, his movement is faster and superior to Conor's. Conor fights guys in MMA who mostly don't have this movement or solid distance/range control that boxers do. Conor will be frustrated by Mayweather's movement. Mayweather's quick jab to the body and ability to move out will frustrate Conor right off the gate. Mayweather will also set traps that Conor will NOT be able to read due to his lack of boxing IQ. Mayweather might fall for some traps himself.

I do not think this will be a Gatti style performance, as Conor has more discipline in range finding. This fight will play out more similar to Mayweather-Judah. Where Mayweather will do a lot of leaping attacks and slowly find his timing and range, with Conor fighting at his usual style. I think Mayweather will fight in a high guard mostly, and sometimes switch to the philly shell. Mayweather's key offensive will be leaping jabs and leaping left hooks, with trapping right hands, as he usually fights southpaws, but he will definitely pick a lot of his shots to the body to gas Conor after the 4th round, and I see Conor possibly being stopped by the 7th or 8th, more or less, by volume and inability to keep the pace.

Conor will probably lose faster if he tries to close the distance or fight Mayweather in the pocket, because that is something he is not disciplined for in a boxing format, and it will just be easier for Mayweather to fight on guard and pick his shots.

Exception to this are if Mayweather's age and layoff don't hold up (which I don't think will be an issue but it can happen) or Conor breaks the rules. There will also be a bit of showboating and talking, as both guys are known for.

I honestly think Conor being a good fighter and striker would make the fight somewhat competitive, but his lack of experience in Boxing alone, his lack of movement and his lack of boxing IQ is why he can't win this fight. The whole argument that he has to make it awkward is not going to make a difference, simply because he doesn't have the movement and endurance to keep up with Mayweather. A lot of those awkward shots will simply be wasted and he will be punished for them. Mayweather will just clinch, not engage, counter, stuff like that.

When boxers speak about why Mayweather bested them, they often say "he's fast", and they don't mean just his hand and foot speed, but the volume and pacing he fights at, how quick he thinks, reacts, operates, will all be too much for Conor.

I do have a boxing bias of course, because I know boxing better, but I also know in MMA, Mayweather wouldn't stand a chance, so I'm not that ignorant/full of myself.

Discuss.

Cliffs:
    - Conor doesn't have the movement to compete with Mayweather, nevertheless IQ
    - TKO in 8, more or less
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My prediction: Conor will win

300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    Explain yourself.

Let's try to keep the trolling to a minimum please.
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 300BLK View Post
    Explain yourself.

Let's try to keep the trolling to a minimum please.
    Sorry I just thought this was a prediction thread

Sorry I just thought this was a prediction thread
    Good point.
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    its odd to me that mayweather can have such a great fight iq but not be able to read
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Even if Conor lands his left hand multiple times, Floyd will just roll with them and take a ton of the power out of the equation. MMA fighter rarely "roll with the punches" so Conor can wing that left hand and connect with everything he has. If Floyd gets hit with the left itll be because he chose to do something that he knows exposes him to a possible counter from whatever direction and will already be cutting and rolling away from it so if it connects itll do little damage
    2017 IBJJF Chicago Spring International Open Lightweight Blue Belt Gold
    2017 IBJJF New York Spring International Open No-Gi Middleweight Blue Belt Gold
    2017 IBJJF Boston Spring International Open Lightweight Blue Belt Gold

2019 IBJJF Orange County International Open Lightweight Purple Belt Bronze
    2019 IBJJF San Jose International Open No-Gi Middleweight Purple Belt Silver
    2019 IBJJF Fresno International Open Lightweight Purple Belt Silver

BJJ Brown Belt

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Round one Conor goes in and tentatively feels it out a bit.

Floyd comes in trying to act like he's gonna be feisty. The dance around a bit

Then Conor starts to do his patented stalking thing just long range forcing exposure or flight from Floyd.

Floyd does his typical cheese shell. Conor being a southpaw starts to punch the shoulder opening up the frame and threatening the hook but settling for the body.

Floyd does his typical thing where he ducks and escapes to his left but unlike other low IQ fighters who try to punch where Floyd WAS Conor micro manages and punches where he thinks Floyd WILL BE after he and his revolutionary fight team study the tendencies from decades of floyd footage.

He escapes a couple times but also gets caught a few times.

He starts to get tagged and it seems like Conor is systematically winning. Floyd starts to lose rounds and can't bank on his speedy counters anymore because Conor is making him pay with his own counters (unlike other clueless ****s in the past trained by ratty dumbasses) So he gets to a point where he can't edge lord the points because of Conor relentless precision and volume.

He starts to have no choice but to actually fight back at which point Conor becomes the counter puncher, just making his whole schtick too slow and too weak. It becomes a relentless assault and the crowd goes wild.

Its round 4.

Boom.

Headshot.

Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    Round one Conor goes in and tentatively feels it out a bit.

Floyd comes in trying to act like he's gonna be feisty. The dance around a bit

Then Conor starts to do his patented stalking thing just long range forcing exposure or flight from Floyd.

Floyd does his typical cheese shell. Conor being a southpaw starts to punch the shoulder opening up the frame and threatening the hook but settling for the body.

Floyd does his typical thing where he ducks and escapes to his left but unlike other low IQ fighters who try to punch where Floyd WAS Conor micro manages and punches where he thinks Floyd WILL BE after he and his revolutionary fight team study the tendencies from decades of floyd footage.

He escapes a couple times but also gets caught a few times.

He starts to get tagged and it seems like Conor is systematically winning. Floyd starts to lose rounds and can't bank on his speedy counters anymore because Conor is making him pay with his own counters (unlike other clueless ****s in the past trained by ratty dumbasses) So he gets to a point where he can't edge lord the points because of Conor relentless precision and volume.

He starts to have no choice but to actually fight back at which point Conor becomes the counter puncher, just making his whole schtick too slow and too weak. It becomes a relentless assault and the crowd goes wild.

Its round 4.

Boom.

Headshot.
    damn I got chills

KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100) KingTARD is not very well liked. (-100)
    damn I got chills
    Damn you're both retarded. Hope you guys didn't bet your entire net worth of $37. Wouldn't want to lose that Netflix subscription!!!!

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    damn I got chills
    I got chills typing it

GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

My predictions by round

You make great points. I'm watching many of Floyds fights and actually paused his Canelo fight to post this. McGregor, I've seen against Diaz in their 2nd fight, Aldo and his cage warrior said matches, but UFC cockblocks posting on YouTube so I haven't had a chance to see much as I'm more of a boxing fan and don't order PPVs.

My prediction...

Round 1: Floyd and Connor square up and feel each other out. Mayweather comes in more aggressive than usual throwing jabs, but nothing big lands. McGregor has very untraditional stance and little snap in punches.

Round 2: More of the same. Conor struggles to connect his punches. Tries switching stances, faking punches etc, but Floyd's seen it all and remains cautious.

Round 3: Conor starts to figure out his game plan and lands a big unexpected left on Floyd's chin. He stumbles a bit like he did with Sugar Shane, but gets Conor in a clinch to kill his momentum. Conor tries to rough him up in the clinch but Floyd gets saved by the bell.

Round 4: Conor starts the round swinging and starts landing some nice punches, not all powerful. As he's throwing combos, Floyd catches him wide open and knocks him back with a right jab.

Round 5: Less action in this round as Conor struggles to find a safe opening. Floyd really starts to figure him out by this round and his defense is impeccable.

Round 6: Floyd starts out boxing Conor and feels comfortable enough to go on the offense. Lots of counter punches. By the end it starts getting pretty one sided as Conor eats some hard shots in succession.

Round 7: Floyd enters this round at perhaps his most aggressive, reminiscent of his Gatti fight. Visibly frustrated, Conor starts taking some risky shots and tries a spinning backhand, but is warned by the ref. The fighters touch gloves and Conor gets a nice jab in but is quickly checked by Floyd and outboxed heavily for the rest of the round.

Round 8: Knowing his time is running out, Conor runs at Floyd swinging and is caught quickly by an uppercut hurting him. Floyd starts going tto work on his body, hitting him with hard haymakers to the kidney. Conor becoming seriously gassed is no longer defending himself and gets knocked down by a left to the chin. He gets up and the bell rings.

In between rounds, McGregor's corner tries to convince him to throw in the towel but he gets pissed and tells them to fuk off. The ref warns him he'll stop the fight if he doesn't keep his hands up.

Round 9: Floyd starts the round looking for a knockout. Conor tries like hell to fight back, but just can't compete. He eats a huge combo of punches against the ropes and the ref stops the fight, ending it for McGregor, but allowing him to go out on his feet.

Winner: Floyd Mayweather Jr. by TKO.

Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    rd 1 - they meet in the middle, conor feints, mayweather feints, conor feints a right but follows up with a straight left, floyd does his thing where he moves his head back and then counters with a right. conor goes to sleep, floyd raises his hands. this is all in 10 seconds
    LeMagic LoMagick
    LeRodman LoStockton
    LeGlove LoKidd
    LEGOAT!!!!!! LoBRON!!!!

BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Miniweather is more cautious than he's ever been. He does nothing but shoulder rolls, ducks, and hugs, for 12 rounds. Mcnugget just isn't able to touch him, while Miniweather lands more "punches." I put the word punches in quotes because McNugget won't even be sure he's been hit. It's going to be the most boring fight in the history of boxing. Everyone will be mad, talking smack about Miniweather, but he won't care. He'll ride off into the proverbial sunset with his cash, having broken Rocky Marciano's record. McNugget will wind up talking about what a coward Miniweather is for a little while, and he'll fight Khabib in mma. I doubt Mcnugget will ever return to boxing, because boxing isn't for fighters.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    I got chills typing it
    damn I got chills
    so this what they call wiping off each other's jizz every night

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrockSexy View Post
    Miniweather is more cautious than he's ever been. He does nothing but shoulder rolls, ducks, and hugs, for 12 rounds. Mcnugget just isn't able to touch him, while Miniweather lands more "punches." I put the word punches in quotes because McNugget won't even be sure he's been hit. It's going to be the most boring fight in the history of boxing. Everyone will be mad, talking smack about Miniweather, but he won't care. He'll ride off into the proverbial sunset with his cash, having broken Rocky Marciano's record. McNugget will wind up talking about what a coward Miniweather is for a little while, and he'll fight Khabib in mma. I doubt Mcnugget will ever return to boxing, because boxing isn't for fighters.
    I honestly think it will be like this. That's why I probably won't be watching.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    I can't wait for August 26th to come and go....
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mayweather said yesterday in his Jimmy Kimmel interview that he is going to get punched because he will go at McGregor from the beginning.

YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KingTARD View Post
    Damn you're both retarded. Hope you guys didn't bet your entire net worth of $37. Wouldn't want to lose that Netflix subscription!!!!
    when is someone going to for ever ban this troll account
    every time you post you have no thought behind it and its like a kid arguing
    "your retarded" "no your retarded" just lmao grow up and prove them wrong if their so retarded.

YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouSmokeToMuch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Marc.o View Post
    Mayweather said yesterday in his Jimmy Kimmel interview that he is going to get punched because he will go at McGregor from the beginning.
    that would be funny if he goes full aldo. jumps in with huge rage filled hook and gets insta ko'ed

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    I can't wait for August 26th to come and go....
    im surprised you havent closed a few threads and banned a few people lol

strong mma mod of patience

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    im surprised you havent closed a few threads and banned a few people lol

strong mma mod of patience
    I've come close to closing out all of the May v Mac threads and just making ONE official all discussion about that crap thread (may still do that).

I've been super busy at work for the past couple of months, but I'm trying to get in here more frequently cause I've been seeing a tread of crap.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    its odd to me that mayweather can have such a great fight iq but not be able to read
    would it be od if someone could read but didnt have a great fight iq? No because one doesn't correlate with the other.

weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by YouSmokeToMuch View Post
    that would be funny if he goes full aldo. jumps in with huge rage filled hook and gets insta ko'ed
    this is not unrealistic

this

think ive picked against the guy 4 times now and been wrong. not doing that again

Originally Posted by weightsb4dates View Post
    this

think ive picked against the guy 4 times now and been wrong. not doing that again
    enjoy being wrong a 5th time

Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My prediction (serious):

Winner: Floyd - Round is irrelevant (5th or 6th) - Probably by TKO with Conor still standing with ear muffs

Loser: Anyone dumb enough to shell out $100+ to watch this tripe, or even worse to buy a ticket for it

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No prediction from me, but what I will say is you should never write anyone off in a fight, ever. If one side doesn't respect the other, then you have your loser. Both are really good at what they do.

This fight is much closer then boxing shills will give it credit for but a lot further then MMA shills care to admit.
    4% shredded with striated!

~Blocky Waist Crew~

Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Exane View Post
    No prediction from me, but what I will say is you should never write anyone off in a fight, ever. If one side doesn't respect the other, then you have your loser. Both are really good at what they do.

This fight is much closer then boxing shills will give it credit for but a lot further then MMA shills care to admit.

The first part is fine, except that Floyd's been boxing his whole life, and at the highest level for well over a decade. It's second nature and instinctual for him. Conor's had to learn pure boxing again for the past few months. This isn't two bros in high school swinging hay makers.

It's really not that close. All this hype is just for $$. "Puncher's chance" just lol

Originally Posted by Exane View Post

I take into consideration what Conor is capable of. He has no inside game so he will not be able to successfully press the attack. He also doesn't have the movement and IQ to realistically outbox Floyd from the range. His only chances are to fight from his back foot like he usually does and hope Floyd can't take his shots due to his age and inactivity.

Floyd is going to press the attack with a high guard like he did against Zab Judah, Sharma Mitchell, and Victor Ortiz. I expect Conor to be able to sustain his shots for awhile but the fact that he gasses out is why he won't be able to compete in the later rounds and will be stopped. Conor has no realistic chance other than being more young and more active.
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew