SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10)

FAT LOSS STACK: EC + Y + LX 8 week log

Hey guys so I'm new to this forum but thought posting would allow for accountability and also if anyone wants to see how my cut goes using this stack.

I'm not new to EC, Y, or LX. I've used EC + LX in the past but wanted to add in Y to see how I respond.

I've got events coming up and I need to be ready so decided this cutting stack is the way to go!

I'm gonna be mainly keeping carbs low, fats moderate, protein high.

It's a pretty extreme stack, alongside my fish oil, but it's been effective before.

Do I take breaks from stimulants? Generally, no. I drink lots of coffee throughout the year. will that effect results? I guess we will see.

Background: 24 yr old female, been working out for 5 years, have cut, have bulked, have done everything in between.

Stack: 3 x daily
    25 mg ephedrine sulfate
    200 mg caffeine
    2.5-5 mg Yohimbine HcL
    1 cap LX

Starting date: 8/14
    Starting weight: 157

Today's date: 8/15
    Today's weight: 156.5
    Total Weight loss: .5

SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLlift is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day 3

Weight: 155
    Total weight loss: 2 lbs

Reflection: I felt pretty good yesterday. My workout felt amazing. Instead of doing cardio in the am I did it in the afternoon. Moderate walk/jog pace on incline. Today I'm going in the AM.

My last meal yesterday was at 9:30, I noticed I wasn't as hungry as I usually am so I ended the night with ground turkey and avocado and called it a night.

DAY 4

Weight: 152.8
    Total weight loss: 4.2 lbs

Reflection: slept in later than I wanted to today, but overall seeing progress is great.

My workout yesterday wasn't fantastic. But ended it with cardio so I felt good. I think it was too much to take the stack right before lifting. I felt way too anxious. Today I'll take it 30 mins before my preworkout meal.

No weird heart things going on. I've noticed a bit of insomnia but I'll try having a tb of pb with whey right before bed tonight and see if that helps

Day 5: no weight

Reflection: I actually felt pretty great yesterday. My workout was incredible! Didn't do cardio this Morning because of work. Stay tuned..

brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in to see progress! Good luck!

Thank you!

Day 6:

Weight: 151.7
    Total Weight loss: 5.3 lbs

Reflection: insomnia has been terrible...literally. I went to bed at 2. This is coming from someone who is usually in bed by 9:30. My last dose of ECY is around 3:30. I didn't expect it to affect my sleep that much.

Anyways, today I'm having a refeed day. So I expect the weight to be higher, but I'm not tripping because again this is about fat loss and I've noticed better results by including refeed days 1-2 times a week.

Anyone who is curious, my refeed days are 150 carbs more than low carb days.
    You could have it all in one meal or space it out. It doesn't matter. I tend to space it out. I feel better doing so.

I guess ppl are curious if I'm hungry right? Doesn't ephedrine suppress hunger? Well yes, I'm not as hungry as I was before this cut. (Weird, right?) but then again it's not like a "holy **** my hunger is totally gone" kind of thing.

It's more of, I have so much energy from it that my hunger isn't on my mind and I find myself doing other things.

I do notice increased energy during my workouts, even if I have a preworkout meal in between dose.

I do notice increased endurance for cardio (eh slight)

I do notice insomnia at night.

I do notice a slight thermogenic effect (body heating up), but I've never experienced this on ephedrine + caffeine alone, so I'm guessing it's the yohimbine.

Stay tuned...

Day 7

Yesterday was 1st Refeed since start
    Today's Weight: 155

Reflection: so yesterday I had a brutally intense leg day and it was perfect for my refeed day. I felt amazing. I didn't do as much cardio yesterday as my other days because I wanted my energy/carbs to go into the workout.

Am I bothered by the jump? Nah, it's kind of expected. Carbs = retain water. Which isn't a big deal in the long run with fat loss, it's only if you have too many, or are not cycling them accordingly.

My carbs yesterday were oats, berries, jasmine white rice, and brown rice.

Today I'm back to my low carb days. I woke up feeling good though. Sore, but good.

Stay tuned

Day 8

Today's weight: ??

So I didn't sleep at my place last night and so I didn't weigh myself this morning. I'm feeling pretty good so far. BUT, wore a tank yesterday and let's just say it's crunch time.
    Keeping carbs low today again

Stay turned

Day 9

Today's weight: 153
    Total weight loss: 4 lbs

Reflection: so last night I had my last meal really late. Mainly because of work. But I noticed my shoulders looking more cut than usual. I notice slight bloat in my abdominal area, but nothing crazy.
    My body feels like it's constantly hot, even when just sitting.
    My workout yesterday was crap. However, I believe it's because I worked out fasted, which I don't typically do.

hitting back and cardio later this afternoon.

Stay tuned...

brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brooks1865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I struggle with fasted workouts as well. I prefer to have a little something pre training.

Groo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Groo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Groo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Groo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Groo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Groo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Groo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Groo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Groo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Groo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Groo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    personally I put DMAA in there instead of Y. So kind of curious as to Y (Please tell me you caught the pun)?

Are you running ECA 8 weeks straight? Personally I'd run ECA for 10 days then take a 10 day break. I'm not crazy on stim breaks myself but after10 days your beta receptors are pretty torched so the break helps maintain the fat burning effect.

Why you even trying to workout fasted? Carbs are crucial for facilitating Adenosine triphosphate (ATP). In short it gives your cells energy and the combination of water and glycogen will make things go smoother.

I tend to do a refeed every 10th but my refeeds leave me riving in pain. Happy to see someone get the importance of them.

Post routine
    Last edited by Groo; 08-22-2017 at 02:31 PM.
    Oh get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze into my job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies!

Its not rocket science, its bro science. Which is harder.

yeah I do as well. I found myself feeling really crappy throughout the day after

I personally don't react too well to DMAA. So far I've been pretty satisfied with this current stack.

Do you find cycling to be necessary? I found a couple of articles published noting the fat burning properties of ephedrine increase with chronic, continuous use. Meaning no need to cycle during the cut? But I will read more on it.

Ah yes sometimes I do it every 10 days as well. It really depends on my progress rate, if that makes sense

Day 10

Today's weight: 152
    Total weight loss: 5 lbs

Reflection: so yesterday I took my last dose of ECY way too late, and I figured since I was going to bed late anyways, id do my workout late at night (this happened). Then I had 7 oz chicken with spinach and avocado at like 11:30 pm. Woke up at 5 this morning feeling really good.

Sorry for posting this later in the day. I just had a crazy busy day. About to eat my preworkout meal and go workout.

Anyone who's wondering about the stack:

It's day 10 and I still feel warm.

My endurance is still better with the stack versus without.

I don't feel wired or crazy throughout the day

I don't feel any weird heart things

I drink 1-2 gallons of water a day.

Day 11

Today's weight: 152.5
    Total weight loss: 4.5 lbs

Reflection: yesterday was a really rough day. I ended up not being to lift (sucks) and just finding myself way too preoccupied with bull****.

I don't usually rest weekdays but **** happens..

Anywho, no surprise for the slight water weight gain. About to go train.

Not taking my refeed today only because I don't feel I need one.

I feel tighter than I did yesterday which is odd, but I'll take it.

Day 14

Today's weight: 150.5
    Total weight loss: 6.5 lbs

Reflection: Sorry for not posting yesterday guys. It was a busy day

Anyways yesterday my workout sucked mainly because my body was so tired from work

Didn't do any cardio yesterday

Went out with friends, did not drink AT ALL except water.

Honestly, I'm not super big on alcohol so it doesn't pose an issue for me, but I know many who have drank while taking EC, and saw minimal results. (Side note)

Diet wise? I was hungrier than usual yesterday.

Day 15

Today's weight 152.5

Reflection: So yesterday I ended up making it a rest day, because Sunday's typically are my rest days, and I was with family. I also decided to break free a bit diet wise, and ingest some extra carbs. It was a good time, and definitely fueled my body. I woke up this morning looking and feeling drier. The weight bump isnt bothering me as it might usually because I know I went off the plan. SO I will be continuing with my low carb days today, and tomorrow and if all goes right, I might have another high carb day Wednesday or Friday. Im feeling extremely pumped the days after my refeed. I dont know if the stack has anything to do with that though.

Is weight dropping rapidly? Well I have dropped "weight" quicker in the past, but fat loss is significantly showing. BTW, i dont measure bodyfat because 99% of those machines are inaccurate.

Being 2 weeks into my cut and seeing 5-7 lbs weight loss seems pretty good to me. Also, since I train with weights HEAVILY everyday, this can be another reason my weight loss is slightly slower than lets say someone who is mainly doing cardio all day.

I will probably be upping my cardio this week to 30 mins walking on an incline in the morning and 30 mins after my workout.

Also, will probably be upping my morning dose of Y to 7.5 mg. Keeping ephedrine at 25 and Caffeine at 200.

Originally Posted by SLlift View Post
    Day 14

Today's weight: 150.5
    Total weight loss: 6.5 lbs

Reflection: Sorry for not posting yesterday guys. It was a busy day

Anyways yesterday my workout sucked mainly because my body was so tired from work

Didn't do any cardio yesterday

Went out with friends, did not drink AT ALL except water.

Honestly, I'm not super big on alcohol so it doesn't pose an issue for me, but I know many who have drank while taking EC, and saw minimal results. (Side note)

Diet wise? I was hungrier than usual yesterday.

Day 16

Today's weight: no weight

Reflection: sorry for the late post, had a crazy busy day today. Anyhow, I noticed something weird today that is making me want to step back from the Yohimbine added to the stack.

I experienced weird chest pains all day, only on the left side. It was a persistent pain and it made me feel quite uncomfortable.

This has led to my decision to cut the Yohimbine out.

Maybe I will cycle it after running EC+LX if I desire to, but probably won't.

Still going to continue the 8 week fat loss log running ephedrine + caffeine + Lean XTREME.

Probably going to take tomorrow off the ephedrine and caffeine as well, plus the yohimbine, then start back up on Thursday with the E and C and LX.

Although I do feel leaner than the beginning of this cut, I still feel like EC will be just as effective as it was in the past.

My plan tomorrow is to drink a **** ton of water, eat my meals, and basically clean out my system.

Goodnight bb.com forum!

Day 17

Today's weight: 150
    Total weight loss: 7 lbs

Reflection: So far today, I've experienced NO chest pains. I did however have coffee, just not the usual caffeine pill I take with the stack. I am drinking 2 gallons of water today, and will still be doing EC + LX for the rest of this cut.

How am I looking? Significantly less puffy. My muscles are still full though.

How am I feeling? Other than yesterday, I've been feeling fine. Energy levels are good considering the cutting diet and such.

Endurance wise, I feel like I can do cardio all day (although I don't) I just feel it's way easier with the stack.

Stay tuned

Day 18

Today's weight: 149.7
    Total weight los: 7.3 lbs

Reflection: so we broke the 150 mark! Awesome! Feeling pretty amazing. Second day without the yohimbine so far, and no chest pains. Yesterday I had absolutely NO chest pains at all!

Today I'm doing a refeed day. Yes, I expect the weight to go up, but I'm seeing good progress and I want to continue without feeling like I'm sacrificing my energy during my workout.

Stay tuned

Day 19

Today's weight: 151.7 (post Refeed)

Reflection: refeed was great yesterday. Probably ate more carbs than I was supposed to but I'm not gonna trip.
    Felt good during my workout. I used the extra carbs to push out some extra reps.

I woke up feeling good today. My energy has been great. Did a low carb day today, but not too low so I could hit back.

Excited for the progress I'm seeing! Stay tuned.....

Day 22

Today's weight: 152
    Total weight loss: 5 lbs

Reflection: so the past two days, I didn't have much structure to be honest. I didn't take the stack yesterday since I knew I wasn't going to be working out, and figured I wasn't going to really be eating my meals because I was with family.

Call it a free day or whatever. Today I'm back on the stack, and plan on doing more cardio and sticking to my meals to a T. I have some upcoming events as mentioned, and plan on coming in right. Upper abs making an appearance this AM

Day 23

Today's weight: 149
    Total weight loss: 8 lbs

Reflection: woke up groggy and tired but leaner than yesterday. Excited to see the progress. I'm probably not gonna refeed tomorrow because I feel pretty good and not really feeling like i need it.

Hunger wise: suppressant is still strong

Day 25

Today's weight: 148
    Total weight loss: 9 lbs

Reflection: yesterday I was weighing in at 149 again, I just didn't log it in. Been feeling pretty good. Tired, but good. Weirdly enough I'm not looking super lean today but it is what it is. Maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me. Anyways, hitting shoulders and cardio today.

Stay tuned..

Day 28

Today's weight 151

Reflection: hey guys, so since I have some events coming up, I was thinking of reducing my carbs lower on low carb day. So basically mainly stick to proteins veggies and fats. Then still keeping my high carb day every 5th day-7th day. I will start today, and journal about my progress.

Am I saddened by my weight? Sure. But I do believe in weight fluctuations, and am not super concerned. (Plus I did not do any cardio yesterday)

How do I look?
    Oddly enough a little bloted today. But not ridiculous

How do I feel?
    I have energy to still lift heavy, and appetite is more noticeable

Day 30

Today's weight: 151.8

Reflection: so I'm pretty confused at this point with the weight. I did a zero carb day yesterday and the day before.

Any advice on how to kick back up the weight loss?

Thanks guys

Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imp81318 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SLlift View Post
    Day 30

Today's weight: 151.8

Reflection: so I'm pretty confused at this point with the weight. I did a zero carb day yesterday and the day before.

Any advice on how to kick back up the weight loss?

Thanks guys
    Wait and see what happens over the course of hte next few weeks and decide what, if any, changes are warranted at that time. Weight loss is not linear. Your body will retain water at various times for any number of reasons. I have found that about as soon as I figure out a pattern of how my body is losing fat, it changes. The past few weeks I have been in a pattern of dropping about two pounds in a 1-3 day period, then bouncing back up by 0.5-1 pound and holding there for around 4 or 5 days before dropping again. So my day-to-day weights have been kind of bouncing up and down, but the overall trend has continued downward. A month or two ago I was in a pattern where my weight would drop, and then hold steady for several days before dropping again. And then I've had the occasional week where it never drops, followed by a week or two with larger than normal drops. (This is all assuming, of course, that I'm remaining diligent and disciplined in my intake and workout routine which is not always the case).

Your body can and will hold additional water weight for any number of reasons including stress, lack of sleep, excess sleep (at least in my opinion - when I sleep in my morning weigh-ins are almost higher than when I get up at 6:30), etc. Which is why it is important that it is monitored and viewed over a broader timeframe than a few days or even 2-3 weeks.
    My fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173571151

Originally Posted by Imp81318 View Post
    Wait and see what happens over the course of hte next few weeks and decide what, if any, changes are warranted at that time. Weight loss is not linear. Your body will retain water at various times for any number of reasons. I have found that about as soon as I figure out a pattern of how my body is losing fat, it changes. The past few weeks I have been in a pattern of dropping about two pounds in a 1-3 day period, then bouncing back up by 0.5-1 pound and holding there for around 4 or 5 days before dropping again. So my day-to-day weights have been kind of bouncing up and down, but the overall trend has continued downward. A month or two ago I was in a pattern where my weight would drop, and then hold steady for several days before dropping again. And then I've had the occasional week where it never drops, followed by a week or two with larger than normal drops. (This is all assuming, of course, that I'm remaining diligent and disciplined in my intake and workout routine which is not always the case).

Your body can and will hold additional water weight for any number of reasons including stress, lack of sleep, excess sleep (at least in my opinion - when I sleep in my morning weigh-ins are almost higher than when I get up at 6:30), etc. Which is why it is important that it is monitored and viewed over a broader timeframe than a few days or even 2-3 weeks.
    Ah you're right. Thank you for the reassurement. I'll just keep on grinding till I see the results I'm aiming for!

Today's weight: 151

Reflection: I ate a lot more carbs yesterday but stayed at the same weight. Maybe my scale is broken lol anyways, crazy good lift last night!

Day 32

TOdays weight: 150

Reflection: post high carb day. Not So bad. Plan on going really hard these last 4 weeks. Fat loss here we come!!

Diet has been on point. EC really helps with suppressing my hunger. I know some ppl say the effects fade, but I can still get through a workout without thinking of food lol