startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The Mooch on Colbert Monday night

I know a lot of conservatives would rather jab their eyes out with their pen rather than watch Colbert, but you have to admit, this could be entertaining.

Bravo to Scaramucci for being on the show
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Frontstab!

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by startingat56 View Post
    I know a lot of conservatives would rather jab their eyes out with their pen rather than watch Colbert, but you have to admit, this could be entertaining.

Bravo to Scaramucci for being on the show
    I like Colbert. Being able to take the pi$$ out of any politicians regardless whether they are left or right should always be seen as a democratic right ( and most of them deserve it anyway). And Trump is just a gift that keeps on giving.

The Mooch should be entertaining 😂
    pick it up and put it down

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Solid stuff

I definitely wouldn't want watch this if I was a Trump supporter.

What did we learn?

Opening Monologue

1. Trump has attacked specific things he didn't like, Crooked Hillary, Isis, Radical Islamic Terrorism, Diet Coke, the Kahn Family, a Miss Universe, The move Jango Unchained, Joe Scarborough... but when it comes to white supremacist he's just like, hate from " many sides" lol other than Putin and White Nationalist you are fair game. Is it curious why some people think he might be partial?

2. After Trump blew the easiest condemnation of all times, Trump took heat from many side.. many sides.

3. He did get praise from Neo-Nazi's tho. So that a bonus. In fact the Neo-Nazi's officially report to their members the following, his lack of condemnation is "support." (See tweets online for source)
    and

4. on Sunday an "unidentified whitehouse leaker said " The President very strongly in his statement yesterday that he condemns all forms of violence, bigotry and hatred and of course the includes white supremacist , kk neo-Nazi and all extremist groups. (nice that this defense of Trump statement came from an unidentified leaker, eh?

5. Kudos to the mainstream GOP that renounces this phuckery

6. What's up with the tikitorches, anyways?

7. the makers of TikiTorches comes out stronger against neo-Nazi's than the POTUS.

8. Trump reads a statement clearly written by someone else. (48 hours after the event and after the bulk of GOP Senators basically call him an a$$hole) nice

9. CNN is fake news. Wow, he condemn them really fast. He needs to keep up the rapid fire off the cuff condemnation.... just next time with Nazi's

Interview
    1. First Impression at 20 seconds. On phking funny mutha fkr. lolled hard

2. Second Impression A total manlet. what maybe 5'6?

3. Thirst Impression Ridiculously Handsome. no homo

4. Cobert ask a##hole question

5. the Mooch basically calls Trump an A$$hole for not being clearer sooner.

6. Reassessment. I think the Mooch is only 5'4

7. The Mooch calls Reince Priebus an a$$hole.

8. The Mooch calls Steve Bannon and a$$hole.

9. The Mooch apologizes to his mom for his offensive language.

10. The Mooch basically did not deny that he hasn't tried to suck his own cock. But seriously, lets be bipartisan here... who hasn't tried? (Other than me of course). Can I just invoke the "We've all been there" clause and just move on.
    But srs pm me if you have. / j;k
    11.. In before the next O35 thread " Have You successfully sucked your own cock and how did you do it thread.

12. Not serious... but PM me.... if you know.. j/k... but seriously... joking.... not really....no really just joking as its on a bucket a list cause.... but if you know a secret..... ok I did it once, fine are you happy? I'm a paraplegic now. My life is hell. I have bed sores and I pray for death and forgives every waking moment of my life and most dreaming moments.

But for this one moment, when it happened, when I locked jaws with the universe ....but never mind. It wasn't worth it. the whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth... not that it happened at all.

13. The Mooch doesn't like the toleration of white supremacist in the white house.

14. Just read the above and meditate on that. The Orange one hires people that are tolerant of white supremacist.

15. Keep in mind I'm going to nail every Trump Supporter forever with the above. "Trump tolerates white supremacist"

JediRN's Final thoughts
    On a personal level... I think he's a good guy playing in a bad game.

and I've never tried to suck my own cock.
    Last edited by JediRN; 08-14-2017 at 11:27 PM.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And now Trump comes out for a 3rd statement doubling down on his 1st statement, which negates his 2nd statement.

He is the gift that keeps on giving 😂

And I think you are being generous Jedi, the Mooch is not even close to 5'4.
    pick it up and put it down

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JediRN View Post
    On a personal level... I think he's a good guy playing in a bad game.
    He may be a good guy, but he's never come anywhere close to "communications director" material. He belongs behind the scenes. Way behind the scenes.

Saw the You Tube of the episode. My impression mostly matches yours. Colbert interrupted him too often, it would have been a more informative interview otherwise.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.â€
    -Voltaire