Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100)

ITT: Calling out Hesher & truth on Jesus

This dude claims I was "making up nonsense about his lord and saviour" lmao

First of all phaggot, Jesus is not the picture of the 6ft tall white man you see in Western media, he was a short black Arab Jew.

Secondly, cringe at "lord and saviour" lmao, how do you know he's the real God? There has been many thousands of god's throughout human history, what makes YOURS the real one?

In all likelihood Jesus was probably just a really famous person, perhaps a famous doctor, similarly to how people today call Tupac and Bob Marley prophets and legends, in the distant future they will probably be referred to as Gods.

SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol why not let him believe in what he wants to believe in?

manlet

I'm A Brock Lesnar Guy Deathstroke's Avatar
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Come on man, no reason to bring religion into it. What did Jesus do to you?

MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MiniManletBrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Come on man, no reason to bring religion into it. What did Jesus do to you?
    Bro I'm not insulting Jesus or religion, I'm merely stating some truths to a guy who said I was talking nonsense about his "lord and saviour"

Personally I have no problems with people believing in what they want to believe, but when you are changing history to suit your own needs and insecurities, that's when I have a problem.

But a question to you, do you say "no reason to bring religion into it" when other miscers attack Islam and Muslims?

Originally Posted by SkellyGains View Post
    lol why not let him believe in what he wants to believe in?

manlet
    Is that an insult or a compliment because I'm definitely not insulted lmao

Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MiniManletBrah View Post
    This dude claims I was "making up nonsense about his lord and saviour" lmao

First of all phaggot, Jesus is not the picture of the 6ft tall white man you see in Western media, he was a short black Arab Jew.

Secondly, cringe at "lord and saviour" lmao, how do you know he's the real God? There has been many thousands of god's throughout human history, what makes YOURS the real one?

In all likelihood Jesus was probably just a really famous person, perhaps a famous doctor, similarly to how people today call Tupac and Bob Marley prophets and legends, in the distant future they will probably be referred to as Gods.
    Can confirm I was priest of the church of tupac
    "People have got to learn not to reply to trolls." - Noliberals4
    "I would cut off ny right hand that Hillary is our next President." - rocker1

Originally Posted by Skythes View Post
    Can confirm I was priest of the church of tupac
    Defo a religion I can get behind with a worthy God at the forefront

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bro I'm not insulting Jesus or religion, I'm merely stating some truths to a guy who said I was talking nonsense about his "lord and saviour"

Personally I have no problems with people believing in what they want to believe, but when you are changing history to suit your own needs and insecurities, that's when I have a problem.

But a question to you, do you say "no reason to bring religion into it" when other miscers attack Islam and Muslims?
    If I saw them attacking Islam I'd be madder than heck I tell you what. That is not cool either.

and Hail Tupac GOAT. 2pac is muh nugguh.

If I saw them attacking Islam I'd be madder than heck I tell you what. That is not cool either.
    Well you must be partially sighted because it's pretty much all the rage craze on the misc lately

and Hail Tupac GOAT. 2pac is muh nugguh.
    Tupac>>>>>Jesus

Tupac>>>>>Jesus
    I am madder than heck.