Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    The shawma of manlets Manletbolic's Avatar
    Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol ricky hatton got ktfo by some random at a bar. Does that mean that random is now a elite boxer

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.mirror...nch-246861.amp
    The coming of the Manlet saviour

Wants a pair of chuck norris jeans crew

UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I feel like an autistic retard saying this but I really think Conor wins this.

This feels like Patriots in the second half, this feels like the Cubs, this feels like Cavs in 2k16. I just think that chit is gonna be lit and Conor is going to tag him a couple times and rock Floyd and end up KO'ing the dude by the 3rd or 4th round.

I'm a huge fan of both of these guys, and tbh I'm not really rooting for either. I never thought they'd actually fight. I just think youth/energy/size/strength all still matter in a fight, and Conor has all of those over Floyd.
    Bench: 395 Squat: 440 DL: 590

Texas Crew

cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by UTSoccerbro View Post
    I feel like an autistic retard saying this but I really think Conor wins this.

This feels like Patriots in the second half, this feels like the Cubs, this feels like Cavs in 2k16. I just think that chit is gonna be lit and Conor is going to tag him a couple times and rock Floyd and end up KO'ing the dude by the 3rd or 4th round.

I'm a huge fan of both of these guys, and tbh I'm not really rooting for either. I never thought they'd actually fight. I just think youth/energy/size/strength all still matter in a fight, and Conor has all of those over Floyd.

surprising how ignorant most people are on combat sports, obviously you have never competed in your life lmao, like seriously u think 49 world class boxers couldnt defeat floyd but now some mma fighter who has 3 losses can beat mayweather who is undefeated and regarded as the best boxer of all time by many???
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cardioman_23 View Post
    surprising how ignorant most people are on combat sports, obviously you have never competed in your life lmao, like seriously u think 49 world class boxers couldnt defeat floyd but now some mma fighter who has 3 losses can beat mayweather who is undefeated and regarded as the best boxer of all time by many???
    Actually not to be a dick but I'm a 9 time ATA Taekwondo state champ and got 2nd at World Championships as a blackbelt in the sparring division for 17-29 year olds lol. Never bring it up, but since you called me out I may as well claim it.

I know that olympic style sparring is totally different than actual combat, but I thoroughly understand fighting at a fundamental level.

I just think that Conor is gonna tag him.

Texas Crew

cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Actually not to be a dick but I'm a 9 time ATA Taekwondo state champ and got 2nd at World Championships as a blackbelt in the sparring division for 17-29 year olds lol. Never bring it up, but since you called me out I may as well claim it.

I know that olympic style sparring is totally different than actual combat, but I thoroughly understand fighting at a fundamental level.

taekwando is for pu$$ys, i competed in state championships last year in boxing, you may know your little point scoring sport but i know pro boxing since i spar with pros all the time, i have vids to back up my chit brah, u got yours? wasnt gunna bring it up until you brought it up

honestly no hate brah, if u want to place a cash bet with me i got no issues with it if you wanna put money where your mouth is, i will be in las vegas for the fight
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ApolloVilla View Post
    Lol bro. You can't be that delusional. Mayweather hasn't fought a guy with the power of Mac?!

You serious? You forget Money made Canelo look like an amateur in the ring. Canelo hits just as hard or harder than Conor, and undoubtedly a better boxer... and he couldn't bring down Floyd, what makes you thing Conor will? Lol
    You're right, and if Floyd was still the one holding the belt as an active champion boxer, I'd say Connor will be looking rather foolish, but ole Floyd has been out of the ring for a while. As you lknow, that timing, coordination, reaction, speed, all take a long time to develop and have to be constantly maintained. A lot of good fighters don't hold their belts very long, and it's not because the new guys were that much better, but the challengers were hungrier, and the champion spent more time doing publicity and such, trained a little less, just for a few months, and you can see the difference that can make. Floyd has been out for two years. Connor is constantly in it. Look at ole ugly Rousey. Sorry, but she was one bad bish for a while. Started doing movie deals and running around in the limelight, got KTFO by Holm who then lost to Tate who she had finished off in seconds. Word is she took a year off bofore coming back to try to get her title back from Nunes, what an embarrassment that was. I'm just saying, the varable to make it plausible is there.

Personally, I think Connor has about as much of a chance of beating Floyd in a boxing match as Floyd would have beating Connor in a MMA fight.

xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    20 seconds out of 20 rounds. I don't doubt McGregor can box, though unclear as to what level of skill against current ,non retired not out of shape guys like Paulie. Floyd is 40 and post 2 years retired though. There are certain little things you can say are in McGregor's favour but at the same time Floyd is Floyd.

Paulie is dumb for thinking he could badmouth McGregor then show up and "help" and not get trolled.
    lmao first they said
    "Conor pushed Paulie down, release the tapes of the knockout or we won't believe you"
    Now they're saying
    "Release the whole 20 rounds or we won't believe you"
    I honestly think releasing those little clips was a mistake since these people will never be happy no matter what you give them.

taekwando is for pu$$ys, i competed in state championships last year in boxing, you may know your little point scoring sport but i know pro boxing since i spar with pros all the time, i have vids to back up my chit brah, u got yours? wasnt gunna bring it up until you brought it up

honestly no hate brah, if u want to place a cash bet with me i got no issues with it if you wanna put money where your mouth is, i will be in las vegas for the fight
    Easy there lol.

I ain't saying you're not a badass. I'm just saying that I've been in/around/teaching martial arts for over a decade, and we train all sort of styles, just happen to compete in olympic style sparring since I happen to love it. No shame. Boxing is more brutal, sure, but taekwondo is more of a pure sport and less wear and tear and I can do it into my 40's competitively without ever having to worry about brain damage.

Texas Crew

SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You an absolute faktard is you think Floyd's got no chance.

Irish ******* only got a puncher's chance. Everything else is all Floyd.

xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXxHussarxXx is just really nice. (+1000)

I did TKD when I was young(not by choice though) and absolutely hated it. The chestguard and armguards were the most annoying parts of it. We had to cover up our bodies in a really hot dojo and we weren't even allowed to kick each other in the head. I literally beat every single person up by just brute force. I've legit pushed around black belts that were >17 when I was a little kid by just running after them and punching them. The only person who came close to beating me was my brother and he trained way more than me but still could only get close to a draw a few times. All it takes to beat a TKD student is a few punches to the chest and they're done. Being a black belt in TKD is nothing to brag about.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let's just cut to the chase here, the only way Conor can win is via an extremely lucky KO. The market reflects those odds.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SoFluffy View Post
    You an absolute faktard is you think Floyd's got no chance.

Irish ******* only got a puncher's chance. Everything else is all Floyd.
    Oh he's got a punchers chance that's good because boxing is all about punching lol lol lol. Brb superior at punching in a sport about punching.

Better than having an old goats chance. MAYBE there's a chance that past his prime Floyd hasn't slowed down at or beyond what is normal for a man his age.

I don't think Floyd has a shot this match.

sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    ....The other dude literally didn't even have his hands up...

Even a complete retard who never watched boxing in their life would know this is a joke.
    Originally Posted by 1hardgainer View Post
    Was that the same sparring partner that claims he was pushed down and that he beats up on McGregor during sparring? If so that guy is full of cope, that looked like a legit knockdown rather than a pushdown. If that guy is really a former pro boxer than McGregor is better than I thought.

Other dude is a former 2 time world champ WW boxing champ

sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been watching combat sports like an autistic OCD retard for the past 10 years. I think Conor takes this. Call me crazy, but the guy is something special.

ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    as someone whos been in over 700 punchons in bars, pubs and clubs the world all over, i can genuinely say that connor is gonna win simply because i said so.
    Need a friendly voice, pm me

RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

"U can say what ever, but the bishes still fukk me." T529

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sclimb View Post
    Other dude is a former 2 time world champ WW boxing champ
    Yeah like 10 years ago lmao

Now he's fat and out of shape. Mayweather never faded into a loss heavy streak nor did he get skinny fat.

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Krunk Fu View Post
    Yeah like 10 years ago lmao

Now he's fat and out of shape. Mayweather never faded into a loss heavy streak nor did he get skinny fat.
    surrre... sure he didn't...

Spoiler!

Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Needs more snap in them.
    I never try anything I just do it!

mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    On paper Mayweather should sodomize Conor

Then you realize Conor has nothing to lose

Mayweather on the other hand ... everything.

I don't care how mentally tough Mayweather is, he's mortal.

All the money in the world won't repair his tarnished legacy.

He'll be dogged forever if he loses.

He knows that.

Puncher's chance, baby.

Misc Enthusiast WishIWasJawBrah's Avatar
    WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ApolloVilla View Post
    Lol bro. You can't be that delusional. Mayweather hasn't fought a guy with the power of Mac?!

You serious? You forget Money made Canelo look like an amateur in the ring. Canelo hits just as hard or harder than Conor, and undoubtedly a better boxer... and he couldn't bring down Floyd, what makes you thing Conor will? Lol
    Notice how all the retards in this thread ignored the only logical post.

Canelo would destroy connor

JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10)

You are an idiot. The leprechaun is going to try and hit the urban youth and fail miserably and possibly get knocked out. Lose by points at the very least is guaranteed

JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackedTrapsBro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WishIWasJawBrah View Post

Canelo is easily top 10 in the game right now, he's one of the hardest hitters and smartest fighters. Extremely adaptable and powerful in the ring.

Floyd shut him down so quick the fight was a snore. Anything he tried was immediately figured out and defended against. Canelo looked like an amateur trying to figure out how to land basic combinations because of Floyd.

Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mayweathers taking this one imo
    **Northern crew**
    **EFC Crew**
    **Brit with teeth intact crew**
    **actually do lift crew**

Originally Posted by WishIWasJawBrah View Post

Its not a logical post because its actually not true. Canelo first of all was a 22 yr old young boy when he fought Floyd (set up like that on purpose before he could gain enough wisdom to use his skills to beat Floyd).

-There are different kinds of power
    -Canelo is less mobile, more flat footed
    -Canelo isnt/wasnt as high IQ
    -Canelo isnt as unpredictable.

If there was a game-plan, or a blueprint to defeat Floyd, whatever that is, Canelo WAS NOT doing what that would be. He wasn't pressuring enough, it wasn't the right style of pressure etc...

Power comes from angles and balance and precise momentum and timing, the way a person is able to quickly and precisely generate power from odd angles using agility.

Its not just about standing there in front of a punch power measuring machine and punching as hard as you can, its about athleticism in general.

So that guy said Canelo hits as hard, maybe standing there it was similar, but he is not a better boxer, he is a predictable factory trained boxer. He was young and not experienced enough for Floyd so he caught him early while he was still green.

Look at his record after Floyd, he went on to beat greats and got way better.

Canelo of today would kill Floyd in a rematch.

But Conor is not fighting Canelo is he?

Originally Posted by Melis689 View Post
    Mayweathers taking this one imo
    He doesn't stand a chance and will likely get knocked down the very first round. Then finished in the 2nd-4th.

ipunchurgirl is a name known to all. (+5000) ipunchurgirl is a name known to all. (+5000) ipunchurgirl is a name known to all. (+5000) ipunchurgirl is a name known to all. (+5000) ipunchurgirl is a name known to all. (+5000) ipunchurgirl is a name known to all. (+5000) ipunchurgirl is a name known to all. (+5000) ipunchurgirl is a name known to all. (+5000) ipunchurgirl is a name known to all. (+5000) ipunchurgirl is a name known to all. (+5000) ipunchurgirl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Even if Mayweather does get hit by a big shot doesn't mean he'll go down. You guys act like Mayweather has a glass chin or something

jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lets be honest...conor knows he won't win but he'll be hella rich....

all of these talking **** to each other is just a show

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pollywogpriest View Post
    I do kinda feel like McGregor is going to get humiliated. But he'll come out a rich man anyway.
    ^^this and he better hope they don't go to 8oz gloves because mayweather may not be a one punch guy, but a a few dozen going unanswered and that aren't seen by gregor will lay him out.

aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well, I've been training in my basement for the past 5 years AND I'm the best shadow boxer at my gym, and with all of that said, theres no way mcgregor loses this.

Registered User WrestlingFan123's Avatar
    WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    somebody up all the quotes from OP about how unstoppable Ronda was going to be on her comeback prior to the Nunes fight, this guy is an MMA fan and doesn't even know how to gauge MMA fights.

TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mayweather has been facing far better punchers in his life but some leprechaun who can barely hang with amateurs will suddenly rock him