Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cherry Ice D-Stunner Alpha Log!

I would like to thank Betancourt Nutrition and their rep team for hooking me up with a tub of their pre-workout, D-Stunner Alpha! I received the cherry ice flavor in the 25 serving size tub. The following log will follow my supplementation, diet, and exercise regimen over my use of D-Stunner Alpha. I will use 1 serving per day before workouts. I may sometimes pair it with a few other supplements that have ergogens, N.O. boosters, or BCAAs.

Introduction and Training

I am a 5' 10" 205 lb 24 year old and have been lifting for quite a long time, since my sophomore year of high school for varsity football. Football is what really sparked my interest in lifting. I did numerous different power lifting and strength training programs during my time playing football at the varsity level in both high school and college. During my later years of college, I transitioned into bodybuilding in addition to the power lifting and strength training work that I was doing for football, which is a practice I have continued.

Nutrition

During this log, my training will consist of a lot of hypertrophy-focused super-sets with powerlifting mixed in. I'll be trying to eat 2,750 to 3,000 calories a day with 30-35% being protein (the rest being complex carbs and healthy fats). I really won't be counting macros/calories though!

Supplementation

In terms of regular supplementation, I usually take heavy maintenance doses of well-researched ergogenic aids from bulk sources (creatine, betaine, beta-alanine). During this log, I will add 5 grams of creatine monohydrate and 1.6 grams of beta-alanine to my serving of D-Stunner Alpha, but will not add the betaine (just out of betaine right now and it leads the D-Stunner Alpha formula). I also take vitamin D3 at 2000-5000 IUs per day, methylfolate (I have a minor MTHFR deficiency - not a health concern but does require methylfolate supplementation to avoid morbidity down the road), a b-complex, and a ZMA supplement at night (or zinc and magnesium).

D-Stunner Alpha Formula

This is clearly a concentrated stimulant product composed of two proprietary blends: Alpha Endurance Blend and Alpha Energy & Focus. The Alpha Endurance Blend has 3.3 grams of Betaine Anhydrous, CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine, Malic Acid, AgmaPure Fermented Agmatine Sulfate. The Alpha Energy & Focus has 755.7 mg of Alpha GPC (L-Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline), Caffeine Anhydrous, N-Methyl-L-Tyramine HCI, Infinergy™ Dicaffeine Malate, Rauwolfia Vomitoria (Rauwolscine 90%), Huperzia Serrata extract (std to 1% Huperzine A). I would have liked a completely disclosed formula, but I do like what appears to be a solid dose of Alpha GPC and the nice combination of stims and nootropics. I really want to know the caffeine dose (from two sources), but it looks to be around 300 mg in total. Definitely a formula with some intensity!

D-Stunner Alpha Formula

D-Stunner Alpha Experience

My first experience, I was a little rushed because the package arrived just as I was just about to head to the gym. So I drank it quickly and didn't get to evaluate the taste and mixability in real detail. They seemed just fine though. The effects were solid. The energy hit hard and maintained the intensity for a good amount of time. I had a really excellent workout. Really performed well and still felt great instead of wiped out when I was leaving the gym. I was really locked in too thanks to the Alpha-GPC; it really is a great focus ingredient. I want to pair D-Stunner Alpha to help the muscle pumps along some more. Overall, a solid first experience. Pics and more detailed thoughts coming tomorrow!

Stick around for more information and evaluation of D-Stunner Alpha!

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome! l am excited to see how this works for you.

krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great start!
    My Reviews:
    https://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/krankphreak

\m/ Avalanche Hockey, Broncos Football \m/
    <> Oklahoma State Cowboys Football<>

PR's Bench/300 Squat/340 Deadlift/455

emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    Awesome! l am excited to see how this works for you.
    Originally Posted by krankphreak View Post
    Great start!
    Great to have you guys in for the log!

Had an excellent workout today with D-Stunner Alpha. I have yet to mix in any pump ingredients so the pumps aren't quite as full as I'd like. However, my performance has been solid. The energy is very nice. The intensity really seems to be better than just the 300 mg caffeine serving. Definitely impressed by that factor.

Today was somewhat of a random day in the gym. Still felt productive though.

Sunday Workout
    Pre-Workout - 1 scoop of D-Stunner Alpha (cherry ice) in 300 mL of cold water

Intra-workout - ~2 liters of water

20 minutes on treadmill - 7 mph

Incline Bench Pyramid
    135 lbs 25 reps
    185 lbs 15 reps
    185 lbs 15 reps
    205 lbs 12 reps
    225 lbs 8 reps

Deadlift
    5 x 10 315 lbs

Superset: 5 x failure
    Chest Cable Fly
    Push Ups

Superset: 5 x 12
    Smith Machine Shoulder Press 155 lbs
    DB Lateral Raise 30 lbs

Walking Lunges for 400 meters

Burn out on Wide-Grip Pull Ups

DIET
    Breakfast - Bacon, egg, avocado, tomato biscuit sandwich
    Snack - Assorted fruit (watermelon, blackberries, etc) and protein shake
    Lunch - Strip steak and corn
    Dinner - Chicken salad, pepperoni pizza

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the flavoring is amazing with this product. i love the drive i get during my workouts. i feel ready to go!

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    awesome man subbed , I'm curious how was the comedown from it ? the old one had no crash is why I ask and in my experience most other high energy preworkouts made me crash hard
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

the flavoring is amazing with this product. i love the drive i get during my workouts. i feel ready to go!
    Agreed, I definitely enjoy the flavoring! I saw some complaints in the reviews so I was pleasantly surprised, though I think you guys recently revamped the formula and flavoring system so the improvement makes sense! Great work! I've been loving my pre-workout experience with D-Stunner Alpha!

Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    awesome man subbed , I'm curious how was the comedown from it ? the old one had no crash is why I ask and in my experience most other high energy preworkouts made me crash hard
    The comedown was super smooth. I was a little worried it was going to be rough cause I've had that experience with product that use methyl-tyramine (really intense, quick jolts followed by crashes about an hour or so in); however, the alpha-GPC must completely smooth it out the tyramine. I like the combination of different caffeine sources, and the caffeine hits well in combo with the alpha GPC.

Yesterday, I tested D-Stunner Alpha with a leg day. It excelled and helped push me through a tough lift. I was sweating bullets and exhausted at the end of my lift, but I performed great with D-Stunner Alpha!

Monday Workout

Plyos and stretching

Barbell Back Squat (Pyramid Set)
    225 lbs 20 reps
    275 lbs 15 reps
    315 lbs 12 reps
    365 lbs 10 reps
    385 lbs 8 reps
    405 lbs 5 reps

DB-Weighted Lunges
    5 x 10 (each leg) 50 lbs

Glute-Ham w/ 25 lb plate
    5 x 12

Barbell Weighted Step Up
    5 x 10 (each leg) 145 lbs

100 jumping lunges (continuous with only necessary rest)
    3 x 1.5 mins wall sits

DIET
    Breakfast - Proats, banana, and apple
    Lunch - Grilled chicken w/ hot sauce, quinoa, and a kale salad. Small brownie for dessert
    Dinner - Chicken Parmesan with protein pasta. Cauliflower on the side.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice poundage on those squats and the profile of D-Stunner looks great for leg workouts where
    long lasting energy and focus are a MUST!!!

Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nice log, and agreed on nice weight for the squats.

Also agreed on the flavoring being a strong positive. I opted for the Lemon Drop and I'm really enjoying it. Because lemon flavoring isn't sweet, some powdered lemon supps have a real chemical taste to them. I was pleased to find that D Stunner did not fall into that trap.
    "Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid."

"I don't know how I'm going to win, I just know I'm not going to lose."

MFC

damn fine workout bratha! keep killin it! I agree the flavor update was a huge success

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Nice poundage on those squats and the profile of D-Stunner looks great for leg workouts where
    long lasting energy and focus are a MUST!!!
    Thank you, SH! Love training legs! D-Stunner is perfectly suited for legs being that you don't have to worry about leg pumps and the focus is excellent and the energy is strong!

Originally Posted by Mortar34 View Post
    Nice log, and agreed on nice weight for the squats.

Also agreed on the flavoring being a strong positive. I opted for the Lemon Drop and I'm really enjoying it. Because lemon flavoring isn't sweet, some powdered lemon supps have a real chemical taste to them. I was pleased to find that D Stunner did not fall into that trap.
    Nice! Great to hear the lemon drop is tasty too! Will have to stop by your log.

damn fine workout bratha! keep killin it! I agree the flavor update was a huge success
    Thanks, BB2K! I'll keep it up! Another big workout coming up today soon!

Today was a shoulder day so N.O. booster add ons were a must. They 6 grams of l-citrulline I added on top of D-Stunner were clutch. Energy and focus are still great!

Thursday's Workout
    Pre-Workout - 1 scoop of D-Stunner Alpha (cherry ice) + 6 grams l-citrulline in 300 mL of cold water

Plyos and stretching

Barbell OHP
    135lbs 15 reps
    155 lbs 10 reps
    185 lbs 8 reps
    dropped to 135 lbs for 3 x 10

Superset:
    DB lateral Raise 5 x 12 35 lbs
    DB Reverse Fly 5 x 12 30 lbs

Superset:
    Z-bar Front Pull 5 x 15 85 lbs
    DB Front Raise 5 x 12 35 lbs

Shoulder Press Machine
    3 x 1 min burn out

some ab work

DIET
    Breakfast - Proats, banana, and apple
    Lunch - Crispy basil chicken with rice
    Snack - Grilled Chicken and rice plus a couple cookies
    Dinner - Hamburger, cauliflower, and fruit.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    6 gm of Citrulline Malate added is perfect for pumps and stamina and that's why I always keep a container
    on hand so I have no issue using a heavy stimmed pre that doesn't deliver pumps cause I can just add it.
    I'd rather get good energy and focus from a pre than pumps cause I can just add the pump ingredient like
    you did.

6 gm of Citrulline Malate added is perfect for pumps and stamina and that's why I always keep a container
    on hand so I have no issue using a heavy stimmed pre that doesn't deliver pumps cause I can just add it.
    I'd rather get good energy and focus from a pre than pumps cause I can just add the pump ingredient like
    you did.
    Completely agree with all of this. I prioritize the energy and focus effects for pre-workouts. Pumps usually come in a close second as a priority, but that's because I like high volume work and love pumps. However, I definitely want concentrated stims for power workouts and such.

D-Stunner is still delivering solid energy and focus. The energy has lost a little edge as I have definitely habituated some to the stimulant profile. Still putting in great workouts though. Back and Chest work today. Went with the added citrulline for additional pump, and it worked well too!

Saturday's Workout
    Pre-Workout - 1 scoop of D-Stunner Alpha (cherry ice) + 6 grams l-citrulline in 300 mL of cold water

Plyos and stretching

Superset
    Wide Grip Pull-Ups 5 x failure
    Flat Bench 5 x 12 185 lbs

Superset
    Incline Dumbbells 5 x 12 75 lbs
    Machine Seated Row 5 x 12 170 lbs

Superset
    Chest Fly 5 x 12 Cable resistance 70 lbs total
    Single Dumbbell Pull-Over Across Bench 6 x 12 75 lbs

DIET
    Brunch- Reuben and thousand island dressing, pickles (2 caps of Kaged Clean Burn)
    Snack - Protein Shake (Re-Kaged Orange Kream)
    Dinner - Baked cod, bread and hummus, watermelon, corn (2 caps Kaged Clean Burn)

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Still kickin I see , I generally always have to add something or other to any preworkout I have ever taken. Focus still solid ?
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    Still kickin I see , I generally always have to add something or other to any preworkout I have ever taken. Focus still solid ?
    Yes, I often times will have add ons too. The focus is really been great. Still delivering.

Still runnin with the stunna! Blasted some arms for Monday!

Monday's Workout

Plyos and stretching

Superset
    Arnold Cheat Curls—Straight Bar 6 x 8 120 lbs
    Incline French Press 6 x 8 85 lbs

Superset
    Incline Alternating Dumbbell Curls 5 x 6, 5-second twist, then 4 more 35 lb DBs
    Straight Bar Push-Downs 5 x 20, 20 x 1/4 rep 80 lbs resistance

Superset
    Bench Dips 5 x failure
    Preacher Curl Machine 5 x 30 80 70 lbs

DIET
    Breakfast - protein shake, apple, and banana
    Lunch - Grilled chicken w/ hot sauce, watermelon, carrots, and potato chips (2 caps Kaged Clean Burn)
    Dinner - three chicken enchiladas (2 caps Kaged Clean Burn)

Blasted legs today! D-Stunner Alpha carried me through and made it a breeze even though I know my legs will be in pieces over the next couples of days.

Thursday's Workout

Warm up

Superset
    Squats 5 x 12 255 lbs
    Leg Press 5 x 12 300 lbs

Superset
    Stiff Leg Dead Lift 5 x 12 185 lbs
    Hamstring Curl 5 x 12 130 lbs (on machine)

Superset
    Barbell Lunges 5 x 12 40 lb DBs
    Seated Calf Raises 5 x 12 225 lbs

100 ab wheel reps

DIET
    Breakfast - protein shake, apple, and banana
    Lunch - Chicken Piccata, Greek yogurt, orange, apricot, and piece of cheesecake (2 caps Kaged Clean Burn)

Dinner - Chinese Take-Out, piece of chocolate cake (2 caps Kaged Clean Burn)

Originally Posted by emersonthacker View Post

Dinner - three chicken enchiladas (2 caps Kaged Clean Burn)

BRB.... fapping

Good to see D-Stunner doing it's thing to help in focus and energy for some good workouts and looks
    like your getting in some tasty looking eats to help with recovery

Good to see D-Stunner doing it's thing to help in focus and energy for some good workouts and looks
    like your getting in some tasty looking eats to help with recovery
    Haha that's for sure! Probably doing a lot more than just helping me recover! lol So worth the calories though!

The workouts with D-Stunner have been great. The alpha-GPC and two forms of caffeine really carry the formula. Would love to see Alpha-GPC included in more products, especially in decent doses (seems to be the case with D-Stunner).

Another big day of lifting with D-Stunner! Put in a round of golf after my workout too! D-Stunner had me firing all the way through. Really love the Alpha-GPC in the formula. Provides that focus edge consistently. Massive pump today in my killer arm workout.

Sunday's Workout
    Pre-Workout - 1 scoop of D-Stunner Alpha (cherry ice) + 6 grams of l-citrulline in 300 mL of cold water

Warm up

Larry Scott Giant
    Dumbbell Preacher Curl 5 x 10: 5 full reps, 5 half reps 40 lbs DBs
    Straight Bar Preacher Curl 5 x 10: 5 full reps, 5 half reps 85 lbs
    Reverse Preacher Curl 5 x 10: 5 full reps, 5 half reps 85 lbs
    Bicep Curl Machine 5 x 30 70 lbs resistance

Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press 5 x 5 185 lbs

Tricep Rope Pushdown 4 x 40 reps: 20 full reps, 20 partial reps 90 lbs resistance

Bench Dips 5 x failure

Straight Bar Pushdowns 4 x 40: 20 full reps, 20 partial reps 80 lbs

DIET
    Breakfast - protein shake, bowl of oatmeal, apple, and orange
    Lunch - PB&J, cup of Greek Yogurt with granola and fruit, and salad with quinoa (2 caps Kaged Clean Burn)
    Dinner - Steak, potatoes, and brussel sprouts (2 caps Kaged Clean Burn)

Betancourt reps, I also entered in to log your Androrush and B-Nox stack! That stack sounds super strong and would love to give it a go after finishing up with D-Stunner Alpha! By the time that promo closes up and the supps ship and arrive, I could slide right into that log! Would be great if you guys are cool with that!

Betancourt reps, I also entered in to log your Androrush and B-Nox stack! That stack sounds super strong and would love to give it a go after finishing up with D-Stunner Alpha! By the time that promo closes up and the supps ship and arrive, I could slide right into that log! Would be great if you guys are cool with that!

The Androrush and Bnox stack is killer. #allkindsofgians

The Androrush and Bnox stack is killer. #allkindsofgians
    Haha I bet it's ALL KINDS of real Hodge Twin type GAINZ.

It looks like a potent stack!!

Trained legs today on D-Stunner Alpha. it really is a perfect pre-workout for leg day. The energy and focus were on fire today! I was short on sleep today too, but it just carried me right through!

Tuesday's Workout
    Pre-Workout - 1 scoop of D-Stunner Alpha (cherry ice)

Warm up on treadmill

Front Squat - 5 x 10 225 lbs
    Back Squat - 5 x 12 275 lbs
    DB Step-Ups - 5 x 10 (per leg) 55 lbs per DB
    DB Walking Lunges - 5 x 12 (per leg) 55 lbs per DB (jumping lunges on last set for 30 seconds)
    Lying Leg Curls - 3 drop set from 150 lbs
    Glute-Ham Machine - 3 x 20

DIET
    Breakfast - protein shake and apple
    Lunch - Chicken salad sandwich, potato chips, cookie, and assorted raw veggies (2 caps Kaged Clean Burn)
    Dinner - Grilled pork chop with asparagus. Another protein shake in milk after dinner. (2 caps Kaged Clean Burn)

That Androrush and B-Nox stack looks awesome and honestly I would of thrown in the towel and
    put up an app for that one but I'm getting a procedure done on my shoulder at the end of next
    month so I'll most likely end my training cycle that I'm on right now at the end of next week and
    I probably won't be back to training until Thanksgiving hopefully.