CurtHustle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should I keep Cutting or Bulk

I am 6'3 and 197pounds , I don't have much muscle on me at all , I am new to lifting but I have been on a diet for the last 7months...went from 307 to 197 now I was wondering should I still keep cutting or should I bulk for awhile

JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CurtHustle View Post
    I am 6'3 and 197pounds , [/b]I don't have much muscle on me at all[/b] , I am new to lifting but I have been on a diet for the last 7months...went from 307 to 197 now I was wondering should I still keep cutting or should I bulk for awhile
    What do you think then?

CurtHustle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JigPig View Post
    What do you think then?
    think its time to lean bulk but not sure

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lean bulk. Loose skin makes it hard to gauge BF, but you need muscle.