Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    **** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ALyon120 View Post
    This is my first account. Iceman can prove it.

Try again at insulting me guys, you might just hit a nerve next time

Peace & love all the way!
    Clearly I got a nerve one time cause you negged me LOL!

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Some 6'6" guy came over that had been previously hitting on her and she wasn't interested, so I started playing handsies with her and gave the guy a nod. He got the hint and went away. She thanked me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
    Woah there, according to misc that isn't possible.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Theres a chick in my class who i have great chemistry with, i can make her laugh a lot etc. Also i find her very attractive and actually like her personalty wise, which is rare.
    I asked her out, but she told me she likes hanging out with me but got out of a bad breakup last year blah blah. I thought it was a bs excuse and i just misread her signs. But she was still willing to go out for drinks. ever since then she had been messaging me more and acting even more flirty, so this was confusing.
    So drink nights happen and I end up back at her place and ended up hooking up.

I actually really like her, and she is out of my league. how do i not fuk this up? is gf possible?

i get gf kind of vibes the way she messages me a lot and wants to study with me all the time

planning on just laying back and really trying to not seem like i want a relationship, then hope one day she brings it up
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post
    Theres a chick in my class who i have great chemistry with, i can make her laugh a lot etc. Also i find her very attractive and actually like her personalty wise, which is rare.
    I asked her out, but she told me she likes hanging out with me but got out of a bad breakup last year blah blah. I thought it was a bs excuse and i just misread her signs. But she was still willing to go out for drinks. ever since then she had been messaging me more and acting even more flirty, so this was confusing.
    So drink nights happen and I end up back at her place and ended up hooking up.

I actually really like her, and she is out of my league. how do i not fuk this up? is gf possible?

i get gf kind of vibes the way she messages me a lot and wants to study with me all the time

planning on just laying back and really trying to not seem like i want a relationship, then hope one day she brings it up
    Just be yourself. Maybe she scared to get in another relationship? Take it slow my friend. Just act like she another human and don't put her on a pedestal.
    Good luck!

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have a date tonight with the guy from my home state. He wants to do dinner/drinks, but I'd rather go to a concert. Tonight I'm going to tell him I'd like to take it more slower, hope he's on the same level... Saturday going on a hike with date 2 guy. That's pretty much my weekend. Hope you all have a great weekend!

AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    Have a date tonight with the guy from my home state. He wants to do dinner/drinks, but I'd rather go to a concert. Tonight I'm going to tell him I'd like to take it more slower, hope he's on the same level... Saturday going on a hike with date 2 guy. That's pretty much my weekend. Hope you all have a great weekend!
    If he is worth his salt, he will refuse your request. Concerts donโ€™t allow you much conversation time. Concerts are for after you are established.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have a date tonight with the guy from my home state. He wants to do dinner/drinks, but I'd rather go to a concert.
    You think he'll fail your chit test?
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

Originally Posted by AlexNYC7 View Post
    If he is worth his salt, he will refuse your request. Concerts donโ€™t allow you much conversation time. Concerts are for after you are established.
    Fair point. We like the same music and this band barely comes here. I do like talking to him, really smart man.

Originally Posted by Luc1fer
    You think he'll fail your chit test?
    He's a solid A- right now

HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    lol, even better. I banned your real account
    MY MAN!!!! That's what I'm talking about!

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just be yourself. Maybe she scared to get in another relationship? Take it slow my friend. Just act like she another human and don't put her on a pedestal.
    Good luck!
    well she's already wanting me back again to 'unwind like we did the other morning'. So atleast ill get a FWB out of this. But it feels a bit deeper than that. just can't believe i found a girl i wanted, who wants me back.
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in an outing with a girl who i worked with on a small project, i was told to ask other girls or other guys out.

she also said she is going to introduce other girls to me.

besides,she said she will ask me to hang out when she is free and when she wants because she is busy,in an angry tone too.

before this outing,she was really receptive of me asking her out to meals and drinks.

she was even offended when i said we should stopped seeing each other after the project ends.i suggested that because she said i am not compatible with her and i was afraid of catching feelings for her,which i am.

she feels it is perfectly fine for girls and boys to see as many people as they want at the same time.

this really boggles my mind :/

how should i proceed?i did try no contact. and she called me out on it for ignoring her.i thought of returning her favour.she threw me a surprise birthday party when i knew her only for a week.
    Last edited by stu4rt; 09-23-2017 at 08:55 PM.

FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stu4rt View Post
    in an outing with a girl who i worked with on a small project, i was told to ask other girls or other guys out.

she also said she is going to introduce other girls to me.

besides,she said she will ask me to hang out when she is free and when she wants because she is busy,in an angry tone too.

before this outing,she was really receptive of me asking her out to meals and drinks.

she was even offended when i said we should stopped seeing each other after the project ends.i suggested that because she said i am not compatible with her and i was afraid of catching feelings for her,which i am.

she feels it is perfectly fine for girls and boys to see as many people as they want at the same time.

this really boggles my mind :/

how should i proceed?i did try no contact. and she called me out on it for ignoring her.i thought of returning her favour.she threw me a surprise birthday party when i knew her only for a week.

Sounds like too much drama for me.

Update:
    The guy I'm feelin' and I went to the concert on Friday. The show was OK, we dance and made out. I told him I was a little slow, he said that was fine.
    Went on the hike with the other guy, seemed bored the entire time. Very little eye contact. Didn't make a move either.
    Overall good weekend. Still on the app now, talking with a former fat guy that eats clean and works out too. Text game is good so far, we shall see....

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    first date with new chick

went out for lunch- she ordered first and said she was buying mine as well, never had that happen before.

cane back to my place after, made out but didnt wanna bang

rate/10

id give it an 8
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

Originally Posted by HockeyBacon18 View Post
    first date with new chick

went out for lunch- she ordered first and said she was buying mine as well, never had that happen before.

cane back to my place after, made out but didnt wanna bang

rate/10

id give it an 8
    Chad?

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Chad?
    Chad woulda banged
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    update: been going on 6 months with the new girl I met back in april. Doing great. Makes me wonder how I put up with the dating bull**** for 8+ years. there is so much trash out there. dont let constant rejection from women make you feel worthless. Its hard, I know, been there done that.
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cacad View Post
    been dating 6 months
    -month in, she met guy behind my back,(friend seen them walking around said that they did nothin ) she lied to me that hes gay, i didnt give **** cuz we just started dating and I were meeting others too,wernt really exclusive
    -5 month later,she started working new job,the same guy works there
    -starts flirting in messages says she misses him,but she has boyfriend ,yet she wana remain friends.
    -i get mad and kick her out
    -NC for week, shes asking for another chance,saying she loves me blah blah hes just a friend,been crying for whole week
    -that dude messeged me asking to talk with her and said he doesnt want nothin wtf lol?

Still nc ,wtf is going on ,should I respond or keep nc?
    That girl is a living, breathing **** test. I'd only take her back or keep her warm for the sex etc. but would definitely distance myself from her longterm

mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Update:

So the last few days has been really good for socialising, making plans and meeting new people. Met a super cute Columbian girl at a party last week and she seems really cool. First conversation we ended up talking about salsa dancing and I said I always wanted to try it (semi srs). The next day she text me asking to join her at a salsa class a few day later and that she wanted me to be her partner. Anyways I went along and really enjoyed it, much more so that I could have thought possible. Had lots of close contact with her and other girls due to the ration being approx 4:1 in guys favour and now I'm seriously considering picking it up as a weekly thing, even if its just to expand social circle further.

A few of her friends also came along so we went for drinks and food afterwards and then finished in a salsa bar so we could practise some more. I ended up walking her to her accommodation too which is only a 5min walk away from mine. Only regret is that I did not go in for the kiss when saying goodbye, but things are a bit weird in that regard. She knows about my FWB, which has stopped now due to FWB thinking I slept with someone else and didn't disclose it. (Part of the agreement was that we say if we are sleeping with other people). No idea if playing a bit more cautious is beneficial in this case, but as this has all happened pretty recently I didn't want to come across too heavy so soon. She also asked me to see the new film 'It' at the cinema later in the week, but I have already seen it. I might just go with her and act invincible because I know where all the scary bits are

Cliffs:
    Met cute Columbian girl at party, mentioned I wanted to try salsa.
    Got her number and next day she asks me to be her partner and attend local salsa class.
    Went to salsa, had a really fun time and thought we bonded really well.
    Walked her home but didn't go for kiss due to her knowing that my FWB has recently ended. (She knows the girl).
    Girl asked me to see 'It' with her at the cinema later in the week. Looking pretty promising!

Registered User TheSeriousOne92's Avatar
    TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe someone can offer advice here, I used to be able to flirt and get along well with just about anyone but as of the past few months I just don't have the motivation to flirt. I can't explain it well but I'll be attracted to a girl, talk to her and stop caring and "ghost" or whatever and lose interest. I can't help it but for whatever reason I completely lost all interest but it's weird because my libido is fine and I feel attraction and chemistry but something inside me makes me lose interest.

T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What advice do people in this thread have regarding meeting girls solo in real life. I only have a few friends so it isn't always practical to go out with them. Am I doomed to fail if I go places on my own and try to meet new girls? I sometimes do reading and writing at a local coffee shop but I basically never see approachable girls to talk to there.

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Alyon's gone off again?

mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheSeriousOne92 View Post
    Maybe someone can offer advice here, I used to be able to flirt and get along well with just about anyone but as of the past few months I just don't have the motivation to flirt. I can't explain it well but I'll be attracted to a girl, talk to her and stop caring and "ghost" or whatever and lose interest. I can't help it but for whatever reason I completely lost all interest but it's weird because my libido is fine and I feel attraction and chemistry but something inside me makes me lose interest.
    Sounds like you have other things on your mind instead, is there any other areas of your life that are suffering which could be causing this? My libido and success rate always seems to be at its highest when I am happy with everything else in my life at the same time.

Originally Posted by T00thus View Post
    What advice do people in this thread have regarding meeting girls solo in real life. I only have a few friends so it isn't always practical to go out with them. Am I doomed to fail if I go places on my own and try to meet new girls? I sometimes do reading and writing at a local coffee shop but I basically never see approachable girls to talk to there.
    I would recommend getting a hobby or use Meetup. You can meet girls by yourself but having a shared interest with them ie hiking, gives some common ground to start the conversation with. Personally I am not a massive fan of meeting people by myself, but I tend to find that the most approachable people for me are in bars/pubs.

Originally Posted by Nedo View Post
    Alyon's gone off again?
    Don't tempt it pls.

So I was planning to arrange 2nd date with the Columbian girl and I was thinking of heading to the beach for a walk or mini golf. Which would you say would be the most appropriate?

Originally Posted by T00thus View Post
    Find a hobby outside of school/work. I have very few friends myself, but you have to put yourself out there.

Registered User TheSeriousOne92's Avatar
    TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mhrreturns View Post
    Sounds like you have other things on your mind instead, is there any other areas of your life that are suffering which could be causing this? My libido and success rate always seems to be at its highest when I am happy with everything else in my life at the same time.
    Yeah, many stressors on my mind the last few months.

FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrazettaSilke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nedo View Post
    Alyon's gone off again?
    don't ask, plz

Originally Posted by TheSeriousOne92 View Post
    Yeah, many stressors on my mind the last few months.
    If I was you i would try to resolve as many of the other issues as you can. Then with a clear mind you can set your sights on clappin' dem cheeks

Small Update: The guy (home state guy) I was crushing hard on is getting quite. Hope he's not about to ghost. He is busy with his job so I hope we can meet up this weekend.
    Gym guy said he couldn't meet tonight and wanted to reschedule, seems like a flakey guy. Another guy that has the same music and book taste as me asked me out. I suggested beers downtown.

Wish me luck misc!

Small Update: The guy (home state guy) I was crushing hard on is getting quite. Hope he's not about to ghost. He is busy with his job so I hope we can meet up this weekend.
    Gym guy said he couldn't meet tonight and wanted to reschedule, seems like a flakey guy. Another guy that has the same music and book taste as me asked me out. I suggested beers downtown.

Wish me luck misc!

Which ones the engineer?

Some how I've scored a hot FWB who is a freak in the sack.
    Don't know how I did this, she acts super into me to.
    It's the difference in quality picking up girls irl vs tinder I guess
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

GOMAD51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GOMAD51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GOMAD51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GOMAD51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GOMAD51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GOMAD51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GOMAD51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GOMAD51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GOMAD51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GOMAD51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GOMAD51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is probably a stupid question, but how do you guys keep a conversation going for hours (in person)?
    I mean, I understanding talking about your hobbies, your day ,etc. but after about 15 minutes, I'm at a loss for words.

and asking her questions repeatedly seems like an interrogation.

This is coming from someone with zero success with girls/women (kissless virgin) who's trying to change things for the better.
    thanks!!

Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast