Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124
Results 3,691 to 3,703 of 3703
    dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    He is by far the worst offender in the league, and his crying after every drive where he doesn't get a foul call is so annoying. He should have taken up soccer as a sport.
    Originally Posted by YouMadOrMirin View Post
    He is worse than Lebron James with the push-offs and I didn't think that was possible.
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Another thing that irks me, both Harden and Curry should be called for carry every time they dribble the ball.

If you are dribbling and your hand is directly under the ball and you're cupping it as you bounce - das a carry, mane.
    Stars and esp one that cry like a girl every time get the calls. Not one game is called evenly, if a rookie pulls what they do, they never miss it.

3+ steps because a dunk is coming from a star, well thats entertainment so it "shouldn't" get called...right?
    Blue Star Nutraceuticals� ~ Better By Design�
    www.BlueStarNutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    Ambassador: Blue Star Nutraceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another thing that irks me, both Harden and Curry should be called for carry every time they dribble the ball.

If you are dribbling and your hand is directly under the ball and you're cupping it as you bounce - das a carry, mane.
    LMAO go watch Chauncey Billups dribble.
    “Uh, Later Dudes. S you in your A’s, don’t wear a C, and J all over your B’s.”

-Local business owner and cat enthusiast

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dazedncnfz View Post
    Stars and esp one that cry like a girl every time get the calls. Not one game is called evenly, if a rookie pulls what they do, they never miss it.

3+ steps because a dunk is coming from a star, well thats entertainment so it "shouldn't" get called...right?
    I have a huge issue with the way the NBA forces the referees to call games. I started on the college track before joining the USAF, at year 5 I made it to college 3a contract, it was fantastic. But I had a choice at that point to basically choose NBA or college track, I chose college. I had a retired NBA mentor work with me for 2 years, became a good friend, but what I heard from him disgusted me. It's referee'd to encourage big plays and stars doing well. This isn't ground-breaking info I think anyone watching can tell, but to hear it verified by someone who did it for 20 years... unreal. College at least is much more pure, which I loved. I love the game, but it's hard for me to watch sometimes.
    USAF
    LEO

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    NBA is watered down garbage
    Blue Star Nutraceuticals ~ Better By Design

Blue Star Ambassador

Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    El oh El Celtics

in b4 "so much potential, we'll get em next year with a healthy roster"
    DEFEND THE LAND

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    El oh El Celtics

in b4 "so much potential, we'll get em next year with a healthy roster"
    Are you bragging about "The King" being taken to a full 7 games by a one legged Celtics team?

Just LOL...if Irving was healthy, you'd would have already been eliminated!

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a huge issue with the way the NBA forces the referees to call games. I started on the college track before joining the USAF, at year 5 I made it to college 3a contract, it was fantastic. But I had a choice at that point to basically choose NBA or college track, I chose college. I had a retired NBA mentor work with me for 2 years, became a good friend, but what I heard from him disgusted me. It's referee'd to encourage big plays and stars doing well. This isn't ground-breaking info I think anyone watching can tell, but to hear it verified by someone who did it for 20 years... unreal. College at least is much more pure, which I loved. I love the game, but it's hard for me to watch sometimes.
    Wow. Yeah, it's obvious that this is the way games are called, but I certainly didn't know that it was encouraged/expected by the league.

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    That pretty much backs up the claims that some make by saying sports is fixed in some way, shape, or form. I honestly believe it is. Maybe not in the sense that leagues pre plan who will win the championship each year, but more that they will try to influence games in a way that will work in their favor (and make them more money).

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Being able to sit down and watch basketball without wanting to headbutt a cement wall

JUST LOL

Glass Love ruled out for game 7

inb4 "We would have won if we had Love"

YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YouMadOrMirin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    College basketball is way too close to watching high school teams play with a lot of the games. I've sat through some games and just thought "how tf are these the top teams with how they are playing...".
    “Uh, Later Dudes. S you in your A’s, don’t wear a C, and J all over your B’s.”

-Local business owner and cat enthusiast

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dazedncnfz View Post
    Glass Love ruled out for game 7

inb4 "We would have won if we had Love"
    More playing time for Colossal Cock Kyle Korver.

Maybe you've heard of him?
    DEFEND THE LAND

More playing time for Colossal Cock Kyle Korver.

Maybe you've heard of him?
    Sure...thats why Green and Nance got the playing time last night and not him...KK must have ED.