MenacingTomat0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation Pre workout overdose?

so i was running out of bullnox andro. i took a scoop of bullnox and my friend put some of his assault in my bottle. worked out for about an hour. i didnt feel much til about an hour ago. im real tense. like allover. my muscles are screaming. i feel a lot of anxiety. im really paranoid right now. its dark outside. i walked out side and ran back in the house cas i was terrified. idk what to do should i try to sleep it off or what because i dont know what to do.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anxiety from the stimulants... mixing them was not smart. Check your BP and heart rate if excessive go get checked out. Start drinking lots of water. Most importantly...... lets try an be smart next time and not do that, okay?
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

MenacingTomat0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Anxiety from the stimulants... mixing them was not smart. Check your BP and heart rate if excessive go get checked out. Start drinking lots of water. Most importantly...... lets try an be smart next time and not do that, okay?
    thanks man lol.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    too many stims

dont let your friends mystery dose you with drugs, legal or otherwise.

SuperSaucy688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSaucy688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSaucy688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSaucy688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSaucy688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSaucy688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSaucy688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSaucy688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSaucy688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSaucy688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperSaucy688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've tried many stims, Hydroxycut, Hybrid fat burner, an just regular caffeine

I overdosed on hydroxycut once,just felt really hyper and powerful enough to pull out a very intense workout

regular caffeeine, however sux last year it took 2 cups to get me jacked up, now it'd take like 4-5 cups to get me in the same jacked up position for heavy workouts. So I'm thinking why bother with it anymore my body's tolerance grows too fast to this shiit which will result in having to spend even more money on them needing higher doses. I live in Canada, so I never wouldn't know if they got Lipo6 here as I never tried it but I suppose its one of the strongest stimulants out there, I'm looking for a real stimulant where it'll say "do not exceed one capsule a day!" meaning it'll be so strong that I won't need so much my sister tried hydroxycut(I think so)for a while an it took like 2 weeks to stop working for her so hydroxycut bahhhh too expensive and not that strong anyway, however I never overdosed on hybrid fat burners/hybrid test freak, one of those "pharmafreak brands" I heard they are non-stimulant supplements but I do believe they got caffeine too so maybe I'll have to hunt for something where they say to never exceed one pill a day

Ryleeiscool has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ryleeiscool has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ryleeiscool has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ryleeiscool has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ryleeiscool has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ryleeiscool has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ryleeiscool has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ryleeiscool has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ryleeiscool has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ryleeiscool has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ryleeiscool has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just drink a pot of coffee and it should go away

Jk just drink some water