ismvelas21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Help school, work , gym

I needed help , I work from 7:00-4 p.m Monday through Friday . I got to school Monday through Thursday from 5pm-11pm so meaning straight after work . Then repeat the next day . I needed help on managing all through . I'm going to enter my first amateur physique competition and just wanted to know you guys advise on how to balance that .

samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your schedule is very tight. You need to adjust workout in the morning as you will be completely exhausted in evening.

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Just do what you and carry on doing so and be an Alpha .... is the only way

Yiu'll make it bro!!

R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Workout from 4-6am Wednesday and Thursday
    Workout from 5-8pm Friday-Sunday